POOJA_1234 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

if the moderators dont mind since no one has posted the update i thought ill do it i hope no ones angry

this is my1st time i hope u guyys like it here goes

The episode starts with nandini and Aryan putting varmala for each other.nandini keeps getting flashbacks of raja bhaiyya signing the contract and her finding the papers and going through it. She keeps staring at Aryan.

They then sit down for the ceremony when nilima comes to Aryan and says the wait is over and they show raja bhaiyya bringing nandini down the stairs. the rasam Aryan smilingly looks at nandini nut she keeps string ahead of her the sad version of rakhi playing in the background then the pheras start Aryan and nandini get up Aryan starts walking but nandini doesn't move Aryan walks to her and asks her what's the problem nandini tells him that she has to speak to him about something very important. Aryan says that they can speak later and now its time for their pheras but she tells him that if she doesn't speak to him now it may become very late and pulls him out of the mandaap and questions him if he knew about the contract ? If he knew that their marriage was based on a sauda. everyone looks on shocked.nandini was holding Aryans hand Aryan takes her hand and moves it away and turns to the other side leaving her shocked.

Nandini announces that she won't get married to him. she tells everyone that the marriage whose buniyaad id based on dhoka ,lalach, she cant get married to such a person. nor will she put she names sindoor on her head

In anger she takes his pagdi and puts it into the fire raja bhaiyya screaming out her name behind her Aryan goes to her and asks her what does she think she's doing and asks her if she's in a right state of mind as it's their marriage and what does she want to prove.

nandini says that she knows what she's doing and she know its right raja bhaiyya goes to her and tells her she's doing wrong but she cuts him in between and tells her that it's the matter of her whole life and today she wont listen to him in any case and she will question her would be husband and no one will speak between her

Aryan tells her that whatever happened has taken place after a lot of thought and she shouldn't interfere and this is not the time for discussing all this nandini replies this is the place and whatever has to be cleared will be cleared here and now .Aryan asks her in anger why is she creating a tamasha .

nandini replies that she's not the one to create a tamasha and that he's the one whose made a tamasha of them by signing the contract just before the marriage and that he has made a sauda of the saat phere and their pyaar and she tells him that is better such a relationship breaks of before its formed she says she's ashamed of herself that he's love a guy like him who has done a sauda of their love.

she says that till now she thought that he loved her but now she's realized that he only love her brother money and she's was just a path to get to it she keeps asking him why he did this to her and she catches him by the collar and dadi screams from the other side bus they have insulted enough and not to cross her limits.

but nandini tells her ur telling me about my limits why didn't you stop you potha when he put such a deal in front of my brother u didn't stop him but u encouraged him more and she keeps asking her why she did this?

dadi in anger tells her to keep quiet and that today if this barat goes back shell never have the naseeb of wearing a lal joda in her life again nandini replies that is better to stay kuwari than to get into such a relationship and that she would be the first girl in the world whose happy that her marriage is broken she looks at her mehendi and tells that shell destroy her suhhag ki nishani and goes to the fire and keeps her hand in front of it.

the episode ends on her face...

i hope u like it

ill post the 17oct update soon if no one has a problem

Edited by POOJA_1234 - 17 years ago