~|*| DOTW: Nandini’s Marraige|*|~

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Welcome to the discussion of the week! Thanks to those of you who took part in our last discussion.😃

Now that Nandini is not able to have children Dadi has put a condition that Raja has to sign half his property to Aryan and the other half to his wife, Nilima. Raja being the very kind brother he is, agreed to this and signed the papers.

Now that Nandini knows the truth it looks like she's going to call off the marraige because she questioned Aryan if he knew about this condition.

Do you think everyone will convince her to marry Aryan or their whole relationship will be over?

What will happen of Aryan if his relationship with Nandini is over? How would he fit in the story?

Will any of this affect Raja and Nilima's
relationship?

Why did Prince want Nandini to know about Raja's sacrifice? Can it be for selfish reasons because maybe he has feeling for Nandini? Or was what he did because he's a a good person and really cared?

We know that Prince and Nandini will have a "love interest" in the future but do you think he will marry her?

Do you think Prince has something negative to do with Ambar? It did look like they were making eye contact, signaling something to each other during one particular scene.

The Rakhi Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Do you think everyone will convince her to marry Aryan or their whole relationship will be over?
Of course ppl will try to convince but ultimately Nandini has to make the final decision. And i think/hope she says No. Nandini really deserves much better. Plus, she does not want to sacrifice her brother's hard earned money and be the cause of it!

What will happen of Aryan if his relationship with Nandini is over? How would he fit in the story?

No idea for now but i think he would probably moe ot of Nandini's way or maybe he might try several times to get her to marry him and who knows? he might even try to marry her w/o his grandmother's consent! anything's possible

Will any of this affect Raja and Nilima's
relationship?
Maybe a little...but they're both already married so cant do anything about it!

Why did Prince want Nandini to know about Raja's sacrifice? Can it be for selfish reasons because maybe he has feeling for Nandini? Or was what he did because he's a a good person and really cared?

No, it hink Prince is genuinely kind! He probably wanted to help and could not sand seeing Raja just blow off his whole property like that! even he knows its unfair!

We know that Prince and Nandini will have a "love interest" in the future but do you think he will marry her?

I think he will! Prince seems to be a nice...kind hearted boy...i dont think he's after Raja's wealth...i think maybe he truly does care for Nandini!

Do you think Prince has something negative to do with Ambar? It did look like they were making eye contact, signaling something to each other during one particular scene.

really not sure about this one..i guess i'll have to see it to know it
great discussion Noodles!👏

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
gr8 discussion jaan, wil edit 😳
RmmayGrace thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know what is goin to happen, but I do hope that Prince isn't bad, and that he truly cares and loves Nandani and Bhai Raja 😳