15th October India Written Update

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Aryan and the others arrive at the mandap. Pandit puts tilak on Aryan and tells them to call the dulhan. Gunjan goes to bring Nandini down, but finds that she isn't in the room and looks worried. All are waiting downstairs, and Prince and Ambar go to look for Nandini. Raja wonders why Nandini is taking her time. Ambar, Gunjan and Prince call out for Nandini but they dont get any response. Ambar and Gunjan come downstairs, and tell Fatemah that they can't find Nandini. Raja says he'll go and find her.
Raja and Prince continue looking for her, when Raja notices her sat outside on the garden bench and goes to her. Nandini is crying on the bench. Raja sits down and asks her what is she doing here. Nandini says she wants to talk to Raja, he says she can but after the marriage as everyone is waiting. Nandini starts to cry and Raja looks concerned. He says he knows she's crying because she is separating from her brother, but she shouldn't as Aryan is her love and will keep her very happy. They hug and share a brother and sister scene where they talk about why a girl has to leave her parents house. Raja has teary eyes, but controls himself and tells Nandini she should go downstairs now. Nandini is about to ask him about the property papers, when Gunjan, Ambar, Fatemah and Prince come, and ask her what she's doing here. Fatemah tells her not to cry. Gunjan tells her she has ruined her make up by crying. Nilima comes and says she will sort out Nandini's make up and bring her down. Everyone leaves, rakhi's sad version song is played in background.
Prince thinks to himself that he has fulfilled his duty by making sure that Nandini knows the truth. All go to the mandap and tells Dadi that Nilima is bringing Nandini. Nandini and Nilima come downstairs. Aryan is happy to see Nandini, and his friends praise how beautiful Nandini is looking. Gunjan brings a thali with the varmala in it, and hands it over. Aryan stands up, whilst Nandini remains sitting lost in her thoughts. All are shocked. Raja stands Nandini up and asks the couple to exchange the varmalas. Aryan is smiling, while Nandini looks lost and upset. Aryan takes the varmala and puts it around Nandini, (rakhi sad version song plays in background--really nice song) All clap, Gunjan puts the thali infront of Nandini, all are shocked as Nandini doesn't pick up the varmala. Raja holds it and gives it to Nandini, she raises it to put it over Aryan but stops, and has flashback of Raja signing the property papers. Nandini brings the varmala down. Aryan is shocked.
Preview: Nandini asks Aryan whether he knew that their wedding was only to happen if Raja signed over his entire property on Nilima and Aryan's name. All are stunned.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

POOJA_1234 thumbnail
thanxx for a fast update awsome epi
thanx again 👏 👏 👏 cant wait 4 tomorrow
👏 👏 👏
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I hate Prince so much 😡 I hope Aryan says that he didn't know...LOL Gunjan saying that she ruined her make up 😆
Thanks
-Ami- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!
I wonder what Aryan will say tomorrow..
I wonde what will happen after that..
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Yuvi! 👏

Now i think Nandini i making the right decision by not marrying Aryan! I mean the guy who could not except Nandini with her flaws, what guarantee is there that he won't leave her in the future? He married Nandini only cuz his grandmother told him to...and what if later she tells him to leave her? would he do that too?

Prince is a good guy...im glad he made Nandini find out the truth! 😊
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
gr8 update thanks Yuvi di 😳 👏 👏
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the great update!!

I wonder what will happen to her marriage now? It's getting interesting. 😊