~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Raja sacrificed his property for his sister's happiness.

His lifetime achievement he sacrificed it. But will the marriage still happen? If it does happen then how is this Prince track going to come in? If i'm not wrong, i read in one of the Tellybuzz articles that Prince n Nandini would end up together...althought we cannot deny the fact that Aryan n Nandini do look good together!😳

So come on guys, put in your views and wake this forum up!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yes ino, he did all that 4 his sister, i thinksomething good may hapen, lets watc on 😳 😆
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeh it's very confusing because we are only seeing that everything is being done for Aryan and Nandini's marriage so should we still believe that Nandini and Prince will end up together? I hope not.

Nice topic 😉
Mitu1228 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

Yeh it's very confusing because we are only seeing that everything is being done for Aryan and Nandini's marriage so should we still believe that Nandini and Prince will end up together? I hope not.

Nice topic 😉

I still belive that.
bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yah, I read in some article that prince was a love interest for Nandani. I think Nandani will stop the marriage to Aryan when she finds out about the arrangement.
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Is Prince only going to be her love interest or will they end up together? 😕 I forgot.... 😆

Like you guys said, most probably Nandini is going to refuse once she learns that Raja sacrificed everything. But then what would happen to his and Nilima's marriage? It's confusing. 😆 I really want Aryan with Nandini though. 😳
~LiNa~ thumbnail
yea i know! i want Aryan n Nandini too but i think you guys are right...once Nandini finds out the truth about the property, which she is bound to, she will stop the marriage.

And then Prince will come into the picture. I think in the article it was also mentioned that Bhai Raja too will fall in love...but to who i forgot...s maybe for him it might not be Nilima 😕
-Ami- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah i agree with you guys..
Nandini might stop the wedding when she finds out that Raja sacrificed everything...

crash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont like aryans character he should speak up and tell his gran whats rong is rong
raja might not accept nilima as his wife if aryan refuses to marry nandani buit nadani will stick up for nilima and den end up wid prince
~LiNa~ thumbnail
actually when you think about it..Nandini with Prince is also not as bad...i mena Aryan could do nothing except listen to his Grandmother! who has lost her brains!

So now its pretty obvious that Aryan n Nandini will not get married and Nandini will fall for Prince, who already likes her!

Not so sure abt Raja n Nilima though...they're alreayd married...can't do much about that