disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

dadi is umar mein bhi dreaming abt money money.... what is she going todo with all that property huh? she is not going to take it with her... to hell...... well i hate this dadi character not he real dadi she is lvoely.... heheh but really how come she ask for raja's property

i think she is doing this cuz she want her daughter nilima n son aryan to be rich... but if raja agrees he is getting half of the property but i think dadi is think this way... raja n nilima and aryan n nanadi will get marry on dadi's condition... later aryan will marry someone else so off course nandani will ask for dicose so half of raja's propery is gone......... bu but but if raja dont want to come on roads he has to accept nilima cuz half of his property is with nilima right so this dadi is cleaver accepting both risha n also money.....

what's ur tak one thins

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hmmm.. yeee i myt agree with u 😆 😳
jk143kj thumbnail
That is so true...she's so smart..very good plan of her.
This way she get both of her grandchildren married and then, she will give so much problem to Nandini 😭 that to make her leave on her own.
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I hate it the way is going I mean doesn't she have enough money to live peacefully? Or she is afraid that Raja might not marry Nilima now that she is against Aryan and Nandini's marriage? 😕 Even if they marry, I think they will find a surrogate mother for Aryan's child because I don't think Dadi will agree for an adoption...