Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

I posted the update but it doesn't come up so im posting it again.

Raja comes out of Aryan's house and looks upset and has teary eyes. He sits in his car and remembers a childhood memory.

Flash Back

Mother is dressing Nandini up as a bride, Raja and Ambar come running in, Ambar asks why Nandini is dressed as a bride. Nandini says this is because of her fancy dress competition. Mother says today its for a fancy dress compeition, but one day she will really become a dulhan. Raja promises to find the best dulha for Nandini.

Flash back ends.

Raja comes home to find the sangeet ceremony going on. Nandini is dancing on the song Saajan Ke Ghar Jana Hai (Lajja) Raja can't bare to tell Nandini the truth that she won't ever go to her Saajan's Ghar. Raja goes upstairs to his room, where he breaks down questioning God for His injustice on his innocent sister. Raja shows anger towards Aryan and his family and says he will never forgive Aryan because he is to be blamed for Nandini's not becoming a mother fact.

Aryan is in his room remembering Dadi and Raja's words. Flash backs of yesterday's last scenes are shown. Nilima comes barging in and yells at him for hiding such a big thing from them. Aryan says he never knew the truth. Nilima says fair enough but why did he remain quiet when Dadi made the decision of not accepting Nandini. Aryan is quiet. Nilima screams that he can't think like Dadi, she asks him what if all this had happened to her and not Nandini then how would Aryan have felt if Raja refused to marry Nilima. Aryan is shocked. She asks what Aryan would have done if this truth came out after the marriage. Would he have thrown Nandini out of his life and heart like he has done today? And lastly she asks him how he would have felt if this all had happened to him, if he had found out that he couldn't be a father and Nandini turned her back on him how would have he felt? Aryan has teray eyes. Nilima yells saying he shouldn't forget that the cause of Nandini's truth is Aryan himself. She blames him for the accident and eveything that happened after it. Aryan can't bare it and tells her to stop. He breaks down, Nilima consoles him and begs him to make Dadi change her decision. They both hug and cry.

Morning. Aryan and Nilima come to meet Dadi. Aryan holds the bridal outfit Dadi had made for Nandini and says he wants Nandini to wear this. Dadi is shocked. Aryan says he loves Nandini and wants to marry her despite knowing the truth. Dadi says all this love talk is only good when you hear it, but in reality there is no such thing, she says today he is saying he wants to marry Nandini but tomorrow he will regret his decision when he sees his friends and the people around him having families and kids. Aryan becomes weak and emotional. Dadi says it is your children which become your support when you reach old age, and because Aryan is the only heir of their family, she will not let him waste his life with a woman who can't give him kids. She says her decision is firm and will not change it--Nandini and Aryan can't marry. Nilima is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damilola thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tnx for d update yuvika 👏
prettypriya_30 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think now bhai raja will decide not to marry nilima either
but somehow nandini will try to change his mind--emotionally blackmail him kind of thing.
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the great update!! 😃

Wow I wonder what will happen since Dadi doesn't wanna change her mind. 😕 Maybe Nandini will marry Prince.
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow Dadi is so stubborn 😕
Thanks Yuvi 😉
-Ami- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update!
I wonder whats going to happen now if Dadi's isn't going to change her decision...😕

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks Yuvi! 👏

I really hope now that Aryan n Nandini get married! i love the both of them together! 😳
237966 thumbnail
Thanks Yuvika for the very nice detailed update.

Well done. 👏
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh Lord! Come on Aryan - fight for her... don't leave her when she needs you the most!

I can't believe that Dadi, as a woman, is so stubborn - Love is more important than the children... the children have to be brought up in a loving home, otheriwse what is the point?

Maybe Raja will call off his wedding as well?!?😕 Maybe that will open Dadi'a and Aryan's eyes!

271043 thumbnail
thanka for the update yuvi! 😉