27th Sept Brief Written Update (edited)

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I've got a video where first 6 minutes are missing, I'm really sorry 😕...It doesn't seem that much has happened .

Raja and Nandini are argueing because Nandini wants Raja and Nilima to get married first while on the other hand Raja keeps saying whats the difference, first you and Aryan later me and Nilima 😕 ... This goes on for a while when finally Nandini with emotional blackmail makes Raja agree (I really don't understand what's the difference like the marriages are going to take place on the same day but with a 1 hour difference).

Raja is talking with his Mom's picture on how will he live without Nandini... Ambar tries to console him and shows him the invitation cards. Raja calls Nandini to show her the cards.
Nandini starts teasing Ambar that he should get married too so that he doesn't remain single while they are married 😆. ( It was a very cute scene.)

Prince comes there to give some documents. Raja gets surprised how quickly Prince did everything and starts praising him . ( Something is cooking between Ambar and Prince, I didn't like the way they looked at each other.)

Next day:
Nandini is doing aarti and Raja prays that nothing wrong should happen to Nandini's marriage as she has already suffered a lot at the same time Nandini prays for Arya's happiness.
Next, they are taking the blessings from their Mother... Gunjan, Raja, Nandini leave the room but Fatima stay's behind and the picture frame falls ( which means isn't auspicious ). Episode ends on Fatima's shocked face.

There was no preview. Edit: Guys seems like there was a preview and I would like to thanks greentweety10 for letting me know... So Raja is going to Aryan's house to show him the wedding card and there Dadi says that "we have fixed this releationship of Aryan to the first Nandini not the banch Nandini" . (As predicted Aryan and Nandini's marriage isn't going to happen!)

Sorry for any mistakes I'm not used to all this 😳
Have a nice weekend 😉
Edited by Nancy_89 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
enjoyed readding, thanks Nancy di 👏
damilola thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update nancy 😊

great job 👏
-Ami- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Nancy di!
The update was awesome.. 👏
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks Nance!

Myabe Aryan now knows the truth already!
237966 thumbnail
Thanks Nancy for the very nice brief update.

Well done. 👏
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww thnx a ltottt dear

luv ash
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys I have added the precap which isn't good at all
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4