25th Sept India Written Update- complete

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey everyone..once again im very sorry for this weeks episode delays... i fell really ill... so thats why wasn't able to do them on time...anyway without wasting any more time here goes with Tuesday's update...

Nandini is in her garden when she has a flash back of one time when Nandini and Aryan meet outside.

Flash back...Aryan is buying ice cream for both of them, and Nandini looks worried about how to break the truth to Aryan. Aryan gives Nandini her ice cream, both smile and eat, when Aryan notices a pregnant woman crossing by with loads of shopping bags. He asks Nandini to hold his ice cream and runs to the woman and carries the shopping bags for her. He like a gentlemen opens the car door for her, sits her down, places the shopping at the front and closes the car door. The car leaves after the woman thanks him. Nandini watches this and smiles. Aryan comes running back and takes his ice cream. Nandini smiles and says she never knew he was keen on helping women out. Aryan says that woman was special, as she was pregnant. Nandini smiles. Aryan says it must be such a wonderful feeling to be pregnant and give birth to another life...Nandini knods her head. Aryan says soon she too will experience this feeling. Nandini blushes. Flashback ends...

Nandini cries remembering this incident, she wonders how she will tell Aryan the truth. Nandini calls Aryan but Nilima answers it. Nilima asks about her health. Nandini says she is fine and enquires about Aryan. Nilima says he left the house in a hurry and left his phone at home. Nandini says to let him know she called and hangs up. Nandini is upset and wonders how she will tell the truth to Aryan..she then decides to write him a letter and send it with a bouquet of flowers. Nandini sits down and writes down the truth of her not becoming a mother. Nandini comes downstairs when Prince comes and asks about her health..she says she is fine, he asks her not to lie as he can tell she is worried. Nandini says its nothing like that... Prince apologises and says to some extent he blames himself for the accident. Nandini tells him not to think like that. He sees the bouquet of flowers and asks whether they are for Aryan. Nandini says yes, and Prince asks whether he can take them to Aryan or not. Nandini says she'll send a servant, but Prince insists and takes the flowers. Nandini prays that via these flowers and attached card, Aryan comes to know the truth.

Prince delivers the flowers with the attached card to Aryan's house. However nobody is at home, so Prince leaves the flowers on the table in Aryan's room and places the letter near them. The table is near the window, so with the wind the letter flies away. Aryan comes home and sees the flowers with the card attached to them. He opens the card and reads it. He is happy and says he loves Nandini a lot.

Morning. Nandini is asleep in her room, and as she wakes up she sees her room full of flowers and on the mirror it says "i love you nandini" Nandini is happy and realises Aryan has done it. She also sees a card and is happy to know that Aryan has accepted her despite knowing she can never become a mother. Nandini is very very happy and runs to give this good news to Raja.

Aryan's Dadi comes in Aryan's room and tells the servant to clean the house as it is very dirty, she sits on the bed ordering him to clean here and there, when the servant cleans he brushes the letter into Dadi's feet. She picks it up and starts to read it, she smiles and then suddenly her smile fades away and tears come into her eyes. Dadi finds out that Nandini can never become a mother and is shocked.

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Yuvika...waiting for the rest 😛
damilola thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tnx for d update yuvika
👏
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This flowers will never reach to Prince
Thanks Yuvi I will wait for the next part 😉
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks Yuvi! 👏

Im starting wonder if this Prince will really send the flowers or no
237966 thumbnail
Thsnks Yuvika for the very nice detailed update.

Well done. 👏

Hope you get well soon.
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Yuvika!

Uh oh! I sense trouble by that letter. I think Aryan isn't gonna find out.
seasonss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks and np
tcare of urself first :)
-Ami- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update Yuvi Di!
I hope that Aryan finds out..But i don't think he'll find out this soon..