Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey everyone sorry for the big delay, i fell really ill and wasn't able to do the updates...i came online just to see if the updates wer done, but looks like they werent so im doing monday's today...will do the others asap...please be patient till then... thanksπŸ˜›
Gunjan, Aryan and Nandini come downstairs. Gunjan tells them to select their wedding card design and runs off saying she doesn't want to be a kebab mein haddi. Aankhon Ki Ghustakiyan plays in the background as Aryan holds Nandini's hand and they both share an eye lock moment...
Aryan and Nandini have decided on their cards and are sitting together. Nandini says she can't wait for Raja and Nilima's wedding, as she has always wanted Nilima to be the bahu of this house. Aryan looks at her lovingly and says he too has wished that Nandini be his dulhan. Aryan says both weddings are on the same day, so they should have children on the same day too. Nandini blushes. Aryan then says its too late and he should go home. Nandini is surprised as Aryan has never bothered about the time.. Aryan says although Raja has forgiven him abt the accident incident, he still feels he has a lot of making up to do and doesnt wish to hurt him. Aryan leaves.
Nandini is looking at the wedding cards, when Fatemah comes with a tray of two milk glasses. Nandini asks who the milk is for. Fatemah says for her and her brother Raja. Nandini decides to take the glass for Raja. Fatemah refuses and says she's just come out of hospital and shouldnt take so much stress. Nandini gets irritated and says ever since she has come back from hospital everyone is treating her as though something bad has happened to her. Fatemah is shocked. Nandini is stubborn and takes the milk for Raja.
Raja is in his room, infront of the fire place, he has Nandini's medical report in his hands and is crying. Nandini comes and stands outside the door as she sees Raja crying. Raja cries saying this can't be true, he rips the file and throws it in the fire. He gets angry and walks out the room. Nandini quickly hides to the side, and Raja walks out the room to go downstairs without realising Nandini is there. Nandini wonders whats wrong with Raja, she looks into the room at the fire and wonders what was in the papers that got Raja so worried and upset. Nandini comes in the room and tries to get hold of the remaining unburnt medical file. She sees her name on it, and realises its her medical report and wonders why Raja burnt it. She opens the file to read it... and is shocked. Nandini finds out she can't be a mother and has teary eyes.
Nandini can't bare the truth, and runs outside to the garden. It starts to rain and Nandini breaks down. She screams and says this can't be true. She cries a lot and falls to the ground screaming and saying this can't happen to me. (emotional scene..Nupur did a good job with the emotions)
Raja is talking to his mum's photo and says he feels guilty as he has never hid any truth from Nandini and today he is helpless and despite wanting to can't tell Nandini that she can never...Nandini comes and completes the sentence by saying "can never become a mother". Raja is stunned, he turns around to see a shattered Nandini standing with the file in her hand. They both have teary eyes. Nandini shows the file to Raja, and he realises that she came to know the truth via her medical report. Nandini walks upto Raja and breaks down saying these papers before burning told me the truth you tried hiding from me. Nandini & Raja cry. Nandini says she is manhoos. Raja is shocked. Nandini says because of her they lost their mother, and house when they were young. nandini continues to say because of her Raja didn't become big because of education but because of his hard work. Nandini says because she did whatever she wanted to and went out despite him telling her not to and today she has been deprived from the right of becoming a mother. Raja is hurt and cries. Nandini breaks down saying why Raja didn't save her like he used to when she was a child. Raja tries to console her, and blames himself saying he couldn't protect her. Raja grabs nandini's hands and slaps himself with them. Nandini and Raja hug and cry.
Raja puts Nandini to sleep and leaves the room. Nandini opens her eyes and promises herself to look after herself so Raja is not hurt seeing her sad and upset.
Morning. Raja is in his room upset. Nandini comes and asks him whats wrong, and why he isn't ready to go for his meeting. Nandini tells Raja to get ready for his meeting. Raja holds her hand, Nandini says she knows he is wondering why she is acting normal but she has no other choice. Nandini says crying won't change whats already been written in her destiny. Raja is hurt and upset. Nandini says she wishes to tell Aryan the truth. Raja is shocked. Nandini says she wants everything made clear before the wedding so he can decide whether he wants to accept her or not. Raja agrees with her and says he will speak to Aryan, but Nandini refuses saying its better if he hears the truth from her. Raja and Nandini hug and Raja seems concerned.
Preview: i missed the preview sorry about that..but i'd assume its Nandini telling Aryan the truth
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damilola thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tnx for d update yuvika

aww i feel sad for nandini
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aaaw! poor poor Nandini... and Aryan wants kids so much! 😭

Hope she doesn't call off the wedding! And that too- without telling him - if she walks away from him, he deserves to know the reason!

Thank you so much Yuvi!

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
poor nandni 😳 thanks yuvi di
supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Yuvika...I am glad they didn't drag Nandini finding the truth out for longer 😊
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was expecting this to happen

Sorry Yuvi I caught up with some work and I couldn't watch it in future I will try to help you with updates whenever I can... I can't watch videos till weekend as I don't have time but whenever you can't just let me know and I will def try to help you 😊
Please get well soon πŸ€—
Thanks
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks Yuvi! πŸ‘

Poor Nandini! I wonder if Aryan will still agree to mary after finding out she cant ever give birth!
237966 thumbnail
Thanks Yuvika for the very nice detailed update.

Well done. πŸ‘