~*~DOTW: Prince..the new entry~*~

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Welcome!!!

I noticed there was no DOTW topic so i decided to post one.

This weeks discussion of the week is about Prince..the new entry...

Nandini's true love is Aryan and Aryan too loves her a lot.. the two love birds will soon tie the knot..well thats what we are hoping will happen...but a lot of hints are coming that indicate that the two wont tie the knot and will remain apart...

The first hint was when Nandini was about to put the ring on Aryan's finger it dropped on the floor and rolled to Prince, hmm to me tht was an indication that Prince will get what was Aryan was meant to have.. as in Nandini... it seemed really symbolic

Nandini went to see Aryan and had an accident, and Raja is very angry that Nandini is fighting for her life in hospital all because of Aryan's ziddh...so angry that he raised his hand on Aryan...will this accident cause problems between Raja and AryaNandini's relationship?

Do you think the love birds will become one?

Prince's entry happened on a very special moment, is this an indication that his entry is important and will change AryaNandini's relationship?

Prince seems to be a really nice guy, he helped Nandini go and meet Aryan, will he be the cause to break AryaNandini's relationship?

Will something happen between Nandini and Prince...

What do you think the future holds for Nandini, Aryan and Prince...will it be another love triangle

At the moment Prince seems to be a positive character..? do you think he'll turn negative.. his sister, Radha seems to dislike Raja, and wants the property, is Prince's entry all a plan of Radha's..

What do you think will happen now in Rakhi...??

please discuss and share ur views.

take care

Rakhi Dev Team

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostworld11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
nandani and arayan looks good togather!!
this is for sure that somehing will happen in the wedding i think prince is the villion!!(but he looks good) pretending that he is a nice guy 😡 ..
in the ring ceremony we have got the indication that,prince is the second guy in nandanis life but nothing is clear as if now!! show is doing very well !!
new concept... bhairaja looking out of the world,he is a wonderfull actor..
aryan and nandani looks new hot cupple 😉 (i loved their romantic scenes and songs 😉 )on zee tv after nahar -soloni and sharad divyanka!!!
please stick to the concept of brother sister relationship rather than saas bahu!!
this show will go places 👏 !! three cheers to RAKHI team 👏 👏