disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

guys according to one of the video (sorry cant remmer which day it was telicast) but it was time when the middle bro lost his phone n gunjan found for him

i d otn get it what the creative team was trying to show us. well i think they were tryng to show us a love story between middle bro of nandani and gunjan bu but ut i think if the creative team is showing us that then how come they forgot that gunjan tied rakhi on middle bro's hand. during the celelbration of rakhi when they all were grown up.

oplz help i think i am wrong but what if the creative team tries to show us that its going to be a biggest blooper.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thats wat I m thinkin about. How can they forget that she tired a Rakhi on him. Ewwwwwww, thats just nasty.
lostworld11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😕 you are rite greentweety 👏 ..
how can they???
😡
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No during Rkhi epi. Gunjan tied Rakhi only on Raja Bhaiya not to Amber(middle bro)...I remember dis incident bczo this strike in my mind dat why she didn't tied Rakhi to Amber........
chk out again that Rakhi episode guys.....
damilola thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think gunjan and ambar look cute together
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hmm i think ambar and gunjan will get together..because even in the salaam e ishq song both were dancing together...

i think gunjan does like him...

abt the rakhi incident i didnt watch the episode so cant comment on it...

Yuvika
bunnybear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I was carefully observing the rakhi episode to see who Gunjan would tie and rakhi on, and she only tied it on Bhai Raja and not on the Ambar!
bollyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you guys so what if she tied the rakhi on him. they are not really sister and brother
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So she didn't tie a rakhi on him right? YAY!!! There is this tension between them. Love it. 😳
_n.i.k.i.t.a_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if it wasn't shown, then i suppose they are meant to TIE THE KNOT...not Gunjan tieing the Rakhi, Bhai Raja is like BHAI 2 everyone, Prince's entrance makes this sloppy serials - hopefully gives it some HOPE...