sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
The actor is still to come to terms with the fact that Jeete Hain Jiske Liye has gone off air.

It's been three months since Jeete Hain Jiske Liye went off air, but the actors are still to come to terms with the fact that the show is not on air anymore. Ayub Khan was quite thrilled to essay the lead role and more so since his heroine was Renuka Shahane whom he had known for many years.

But all the excitement was short-lived as the channel axed the show after just four months of its telecast. Ayub, who had not spoken about the sudden decision says, I had a great rapport with the cast and was enjoying the show thoroughly. I had no inkling till we were informed about its unexpected termination. It struck like a bolt of lightning. Then, he reconciles himself to the situation saying, I guess it's a part and parcel of this profession.

Considering the fact that serials are suddenly pulled of air, is it adbvisable tbank of just one show or one productionhouse? The actor exhibits his sense of humour as he comes up with a self-deprecating statement like, Yes, I will. We are majdoors, we have no choice but to grab whatever we are offered, laughs Ayub.

The good-looking actor has left it behind him and is presently busy shooting for another daily Rakhi. Speaking about his role, he says, I play Bhairaj. The whole look is different it is completely contrary to what I have done so far. Not a suited-booted corporate honcho look.

I play a rural chap after quite some time after Mrityudand. It's a rural guy with an urban family set-up, he says without revealing further.It's been said that the charcter is similar to that of Govinda's in Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hai.

In the meanwhile, he is also gearing up for the release of his movie Daughter directed by Biju with Vikram Gokhale, Padmini Kolhapure and Reema Lagoo in the cast.It's about a girl's adoption into a family and her journey through it, informs Ayub.

GITA HARI
< =text/> var RN = new String (Math.random()); var RNS = RN.substring (2,11); var b2 = '< src=\"http://adstil.indiatimes.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_sx.ads/www.timesofindia.com/Stories/index./1'+RNS+'@Right3?\" WIDTH=250 HEIGHT=250 marginwidth=0 align="right" marginheight=0 =0 =0 border=0 scrolling=no bordercolor=\"#000000\"> </>'; if (doweshowbellyad==1) be llyad.innerHTML = b2;

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh wow!! i wish him all the best!!! he is a good actor..i think his best role would be as Raja...i think there a lot of work for him in rakhi..lets hpe this opens the doors of success for ayub khan...
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't his previous roles but I like him as Raja.
Thanks for sharing
damilola thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tnx for the article

he is great as Raja 👏 😉
237966 thumbnail
Thanks Sanober for sharing the article.
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7