September 13th Written Update (Great Ep!)

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
September 13th Written Update

The man picks up the ring. (He's Bhavishya from Betiyann) Aryan and him walk towards each other. Aryan asks for the ring. He says the ring fell from Nandini's hands so he goes to her and gives the ring and she thanks him. The fat lady comes and says that he's her brother "Prince" and he said to bring the whole family. Prince takes his blessings from Raja. The lady says to Prince that he's lucky to get blessing from Raja. Raja tells him that if he's in town for a few more days then he can come to see the office. Everyone starts talking and Aryan's daadi comes and says that Nandini still didn't put the ring on Aryan. She puts it on and everyone claps. They take blessings from his daadi, Fatima Bi, and Raja. Raja and Nilima then take the blessings of their daadi and Fatima Bi. Fatima tells them to take the blessings of his mother, so they all walk into the room with her portrait. Raja talks to her portrait and asks for her blessings, and for Nandini and Ambar to always be happy. Raja tells Nandini not to forget her "sanskar" and teachings when she goes to Aryan's house. She says she won't.He tells Aryan to take care of her. Aryan agrees and asks for the same. Nandini asks Nilima to take care of Raja and Nilima kisses her hands. Ambar announces on the microphone that everyone should get on the stage and dance. Salaam-E-Ishq starts. Sagar from Dulhann starts dancing, with Vidya. During the dance Vidya tries to walk away, but he grabs her hand, and they dance. Aryan and Nandini also start dancing. Ambar is also dancing.

In the morning Raja and Fatima come downstairs.The pundit is sitting there and they ask for a date for the wedding. The pundit tells Raja that the date for his wedding should be after one month. When he starts saying when Nandini's shaadi should be Raja tells him that he wants his and Nandini's shaadi to be on the same day under one mandap. The pundit says if you want it on the same day it should be after three days otherwise you hae to wait for five months. Raja say three days is very little but five months is a lot.

Employee's House

At the employees house he is sitting with Prince and trying to go to work. His wife yells at him to eat breakfast before going to work. He says he has important papers he needs signed by Raja. His wife says she can send Prince to get the papers signed but e says no he'll do his own work. She takes the papers and gives them to Prince.

Aryan's house

Aryan is sitting and his phone starts ringing. It's Nandini and he says that she said she'll call him after 5 minutes but she did after 20 minutes. She says it's only 20 minutes but Aryan says for me every second is like a year. She says we got engaged but then it'll take years for our wedding. He asks why and she says the pundit came and if he said 15 days then we'll have to wait thousands of years if every second is a year for you. Gunjan starts calling for Nandini so she says she'll call him back in a bit.

Raja's house

Raja tells Fatima that he wants to do the wedding very nicely so three days is not enough time for all the preparations. He says at least Nandini will stay in the house for five more months. Fatima says alright then we should call Aryan's house and tell them. Nandini was listening from the upstairs balcony

There was no precap for next week.

Edited by noodles - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Noodlese...waiting for it eagerly 😛
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol..oh cool well i was about to start writing it up...thank god i saw this topic...hehe.. 😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hhmmm nice episode...so prince is radha's hubby... lol bechara feel sorry for him... and possibly for Nandini, if she does end up marrying Prince then she'll hav a sis in law like Radha...btw loved the way u called her FAT LADY...she reminded me of Chachi in BMTD 😆 u neva knw they myt actually b sisters 😆
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Cotton thank you 😛 I was also going to write it because I hadn't seen any update for todays episode, good that you made it.
Keep it up 👏 👏
damilola thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tnx for the update

prince is here 😛 😆
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks Noodles! 👏

LOl this Radha is something worse than Chachi in BMTD! 😆

I wonder how Prince will end up marrying Nand...if he's supposed to... 😕
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Poor girl will have to wait 5 months to get married... and to her dulha, years will become decades... poor couple! 😆 😳

237966 thumbnail
Thanks noodles for the very nice detailed update.

Well done. 👏
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
heheeee lolzz i completely aggreee Linu di 😆