12th Sept India Written Update- New Entry

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey sorry for the delay, i got held up with college work...

anyway here goes with yesterday's update...

Raja's Office

Raja walks into his office with a bouquet of flowers, and is speaking to his employee (can't remember his name). He says theres lots of work to do everything happened so quickly, and theres lots of preparations to do. The employee tels him not to worry, he'll manage them. Raja says he's greatful to him, and has always relied on him. Raja tells him to get all the work done by tomorrow 6pm, after that he has to attend the party. The employee says that he's a normal poor employee, and it won't look good if he comes to a family occasion, he says he's rightful place is only in the office. Raja looks upset, and tells him not to ever say such things again. Raja says this whole empire he has built isn't only his effort, but the hard work of his employees. He says he treats everyone equally and wants him to attend the party and bring his wife too. The employee agrees, and leaves.

Employees House.

A fat lady comes and sits on the sofa, with a plate of pista and badaam. (She's the employees wife, called Radha) She turns on the TV and starts watching some drama and eats. Just then the employee enters and is shouting over the phone to someone about why the sweets haven't been made as yet and stands infront of the TV. Radha gets irritated and tells him to move, but he's busy on the phone and then does finally move. He says to send the sweets to Raja's house. Radha loses her smile and gets angry, and says she curses her kismat for getting married to someone like him who is only bothered about his boss and not his wife. He asks her whats up now? and says why isn't she ever happy. Radha says when has he ever been bothered about her happiness. He asks her whats her happiness in. Radha says to stop doing Bhai Raja's gulaami, she's annoyed that all he ever talks about is RAJA. She asks him what has he ever got out of being so loyal to Raja. He replies that everything they have today has been given by Raja. Radha looks irritated. He says that she best keep her mouth shut for the next few hours, as they have to attend a party for Raja, and Raja has specially invited her. She looks irritated and says Raja hasn't done a big favour by calling her to the party and leaves the room.

Raja House

Party has started. The house is beautifully decorated. Aryan is wondering around looking for Nandini. He then slowly starts walking towards the stairs looking here and there making sure nobody notices him. (how cute, he wants to find Nandini) Gunjan and Nandini are about to come downstairs, when they see some friends and start talking to them. Gunjan notices Aryan looking here and there. She looks at Nandini and then realises that lover boy Aryan is looking for his Nandini. Nandini continues to talk to her friends, and Gunjan comes downstairs near Aryan and calls him Aryan Bhaiya, and then says oops sorry sorry sorry Aryan Jiju... Aryan smiles cutely. Gunjan says if he doesnt mind can she ask who he's looking for. Aryan hesistates and says no one, he was just about to go upstairs. Gunjan says but she's not upstairs. Aryan says who? Gunjan answers Nandini, she turns him around a little and points upwards, where Nandini is standing with her friends. Aryan looks at her lovingly. Gunjan smiles cutely and says isn't she looking pretty. Aryan, whos lost in her beauty says yes. Gunjan asks if he wants to meet her. Aryan says yes, no, yes, no. Gunjan laughs. Aryan looks embarrassed. Gunjan runs off upstairs to Nandini. Aryan watches them. Gunjan says your looking very pretty. Nandini thanks her. Gunjan says she should say thank you to the person who said she's looking pretty. Nandini looks confused. Gunjan points down to Aryan. Nandini sees him and is blushing. (Aankhon Ke Ghustakiyaan plays in the background) A sweet cute scene between Aryan and Nandini, as Aryan with his hands says she's looking very good, Nandini blushes. Aryan then straightens his Kurta and gives her a "how do i look" look. Nandini gives him a "not bad" look. Both laugh, Aryan then runs upstairs to her and tells her she's looking very beautiful. Nandini blushes.

Downstairs, Nilima is standing with her friends. Her friends joke and say that Raja is the owner of so many companies, but isn't even educated. One laughs and says that he hasn't even completed his school. Nilima looks hurt. The other friend says no school no college?? and laughs. Nilima gets angry and says yes no school no college, but people who have graduated work FOR raja. Her friends stop laughing. One friend laughs and says look at Nilima, she isn't even married to him yet and she's so hurt by our words, i wonder what she'd do after she marries him, she might as well shoot us. Nilima gets angry and the friends leave.

Gunjan brings Raja downstairs and tells him to talk and spend some time with Nilima, and runs away. Raja and Nilima stand near each other and look around not knowing how to start off the conversation. Raja looks at Nilima sweetly, and as soon as she looks at him, he pretends to look away. Nilima smiles. Raja finally asks her if she wants to have something to drink? Nilima smiles and knods her head saying no. Raja then clears his throat and says he wants to talk to her about something. Nilima listens. Raja hesitates and then asks her whether she's happy with this rishtha. Nilima looks up at him, and smiles. Raja looks a bit 😕(i think i missed a few episodes so i dont get why he reacted this way)

Raja's employee and his wife Radha, arrive at the party and are having a drink, when a man walks upto them and compliments on the arrangements and says to the employee that he indeed did a great job with the party's preparations. Radha looks irritated and looks at the house, her face expressions say that she wished to have such a big house. The man leaves and the husband turns and sees Radha holding a plate full of food. 😆 He takes the plate from her and gives it to the waiter who walks past. Radha looks irritated. He asks her what he thinks about the party's preparations. Radha is annoyed and says sarcastically that they are the best, she's angry and says that if only he had put this much effort in making their lives as luxury then all this would have been theirs. the husband looks disgusted at his wife's low thinking.

Ambar is having a drink, when he feels his pockets and realises his mobile is missing, he gives the drink to the waiter and starts looking in both his pockets, but fails to find it. Gunjan comes and asks him whats he looking for. Ambar says his mobile. Gunjan jokes and says now remember where you went, sat and every thing you did, and then go to all those places, maybe you'll find your mobile. Ambar says he's serious, and if he knew where it was he would go and get it. Gunjan then gives him his mobile. Ambar takes it. Gunjan says she knows he cant even say two words of Thank you to her. Ambar says yes he can't and smiles. She says has he ever wondered what would have happened to him if she wasn't in this house. Just then Fatemah comes and says she's been looking for him for ages. She tells him to come and make the engagements annoucement. Ambar and Fatemah leave. Ambar takes the mike and thanks everyone for attending the party. Aryan and Nandini comes downstairs and stand near him. Ambar calls Raja and Nilima to come and stand near him. He then announces Raja-Nilima and Aryan-Nandini's engagement ceremony. Raja and Nilima exchange their rings, and then its AryaNandini's turn. Aryan places the ring in Nandini's finger, and as she is about to place the ring in his finger it drops on the floor and rolls towards the door and lands in a man's feet. All are stunned. The man bends down and picks up the ring, his face is shown, its Bhavishya from GKLB.

No Preview shown

Enjoy

Yuvika

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supna79 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Yuvika...waiting eagerly for the rest of the update 😛
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ohhh Radha is so irritating and this new guy...
Thanks Yuvi (I couldn't update yesterday).
damilola thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tnx yuvika for the update

cnt wait to see d new person
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

Ohhh Radha is so irritating and this new guy...
Thanks Yuvi (I couldn't update yesterday).

its k sweety..i was meant to be takin over with the updates, but becoz i couldnt find the videos i wasnt able to and then someone used to post the update....

yeh i agree Radha is irritating, but whats irritating me is that i cant remember her hubbys name...😆

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Yuvi!!

Yea I dunno the employee's name either. 😆 He was even in the first episode after the leap.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: noodles

Thanks Yuvi!!

Yea I dunno the employee's name either. 😆 He was even in the first episode after the leap.

😆 trust me i tried my best to get hold of his name, but all i could get was his wifes name..Radha... she reminds me of Chachi in BMTD....😆

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

😆 trust me i tried my best to get hold of his name, but all i could get was his wifes name..Radha... she reminds me of Chachi in BMTD....😆

HAHA yea I was thinking the same thing. They both love eating in front of the TV 😆
Edited by noodles - 17 years ago
237966 thumbnail
Thanks Yuvika for the very nice detailed update.

Well done. 👏
271043 thumbnail
thanks for the well-written update! you have potrayed the scenes wonderfully in words!