*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
He is sooooo cute. And his voice is quite hoxy!!!😛 I thought he'd be this spoilt brat but he's quite mature 😳 Whats his name?? I haven't seen Rakhi properly but I've liked whatever I've seen. Also the other girl living in the house. Is there some sort of chakker b/ween her and the younger bro? Because they'd look soooo cute together!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes in the first episode after the leap I thought he looked soo good in his green jacket. His name is Ambar. I don't think there's anything between him and Gunjan (the girl in the house) cause he has a girlfriend, and she tied a rakhi on him. 😆 But true, they'd look adorable together. 😛
Edited by noodles - 17 years ago
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
After the leap when they introduced Ambar he really looked like a j*** 🤢 , when he is with his friend he is someone completely different (negative) but when it comes Nandini he changes like 360... Gunjan is Fatima's daughter there is no such thing between them 😛
damilola thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ambar is the little bro

hes so cute 😆

i dnt think anything is goin on between him and the girl but they do look cute dnt they 😉 😆
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

After the leap when they introduced Ambar he really looked like a j*** 🤢 , when he is with his friend he is someone completely different (negative) but when it comes Nandini he changes like 360... Gunjan is Fatima's daughter there is no such thing between them 😛

I agree yaar. His character was portrayed as a total loser, at that club. I don't know if he's that bad now but maybe he'll cause trouble later.😕
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
I get a feeling he's another Yuvraj in the making
He will cause problems thats for sure cos Ayub Khan confirmed in an interview that problems will occur in the household wen the younger brother starts to feel that Raja Bhaiya is partial towards him when it comes to choosing between him and the sis...and so far we hav seen tht both raja and nandini share more closer bonding than any of them share with ambar...so theres likely a chance of him turning negative... seeing his character at the club with his friend, gave me the feeling he is a Yuvraj from GKLB in the makin, cos even Yuvraj to the family at first was sweet, but the minute he went wiv friends and to the Khota he turned into a bad guy....mayb ambar wil do the sme thing

Yuvi
damilola thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

I get a feeling he's another Yuvraj in the making
He will cause problems thats for sure cos Ayub Khan confirmed in an interview that problems will occur in the household wen the younger brother starts to feel that Raja Bhaiya is partial towards him when it comes to choosing between him and the sis...and so far we hav seen tht both raja and nandini share more closer bonding than any of them share with ambar...so theres likely a chance of him turning negative... seeing his character at the club with his friend, gave me the feeling he is a Yuvraj from GKLB in the makin, cos even Yuvraj to the family at first was sweet, but the minute he went wiv friends and to the Khota he turned into a bad guy....mayb ambar wil do the sme thing

Yuvi

tnx yuvika

i didnt know this, but OMG !!!!

i want ambar to be good, so cute 😳

and yea raj and nandini seem to be closer

so if he does turn negative, it will be good to see how raj and nandini will deal wit him

Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆, its just funny. Yaar, she tied a rakhi on him, nothin can happen between them two. But, true hot haiiiiiiiiiiiii, a lot, I agree. His role confuses me. I mean mean one min n nice the next. Just a little odd. He mayb the next Yuvraj in the makin.
*Reemz* thumbnail
u joking?? she tied a rakhi on him?? 😭 😭 But they danced to SEI. And she was talking as if she has loved him since childhood! D'ohhhh!!! 😭 😭
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^LOL Reemu, what's up with d'ohhh? 😆
Even if Gunjan didn't have tied a rakhi on Ambar I wouldn't want them together even though they look cute together. But Gunjan is to sweet and nice for Ambar 😛 I hate the way he talks with her, such attitude 🤢
Edited by Nancy_89 - 17 years ago