~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey everyone!

Last week we saw that the three young siblings have grown up! But everyhing is still same as before! Raja still cares a lot for his younger sister and Ambar as we have seen is quit the carefree young fellow that he is.

We saw that Nandini has already found her love and this week's episodes are going to be really exciting and worth watching!

~Nandini is getting married to the one she loves. What could be more better than that?😳 Aryan is a nice guy but now he has put a condition on marrying Nandini. Do you think that Aryan, being a brother himself did the right thing by placing this condition that Raja will have to marry his younger sister and only then will Aryan marry Nandini?

~ Raja, as we know, loves his sister more than himself and there is no doubt that he would not want to break his sister's heart. Will Raja accept the condition and marry Aryan's sister? Marry a girl whom he does not even know at all?

Enjoy discussing!πŸ˜ƒ Sorry, i could only think up this few points to discuss😳

Edited by ~LiNa~ - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
~*~Well, by puttin the condiction on Raja like that, I think he doesnt really love Nandani n did all this just for his sister. I think his just bein a brother who loves his sister a lot n want 2 c her happy. However, if its wat I think he is a user n that is not right. No 1 should go throw somethin like that. Its just mean. I so think that he is usin the poor girl. That is wrong, if u love some1 then u shouldnt say only if the brother marries the sister. That juse proves ther is no love there.~*~

~*~Raja is the most lovin brother. For Nandani he will give his life up. So, doin somethin like this is nothin 4 him. He will end-up marry the girl, just so Nandani is happy. As to him his sisters happiness come b4 his.
-Ami- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~LiNa~

Last week we saw that the three young siblings have grown up! But everyhing is still same as before! Raja still cares a lot for his younger sister and Ambar as we have seen is quit the carefree young fellow that he is.

We saw that Nandini has already found her love and this week's episodes are going to be really exciting and worth watching!

~Nandini is getting married to the one she loves. What could be more better than that?😳 Aryan is a nice guy but now he has put a condition on marrying Nandini. Do you think that Aryan, being a brother himself did the right thing by placing this condition that Raja will have to marry his younger sister and only then will Aryan marry Nandini?
It isn't the right thing to do..But as even he is a brother..So he can't see his sister alone so maybe thats why he did this...So he might think its right..

~ Raja, as we know, loves his sister more than himself and there is no doubt that he would not want to break his sister's heart. Will Raja accept the condition and marry Aryan's sister? Marry a girl whom he does not even know at all?
Raja does love his sister a lot, so maybe for her happiness, he'll get married to Aryan's sister..

Word Count: 0

Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey everyone! 😊

I just watched Rakhi for the first time over here in the UK and I've aleady decided that it's my fav show!

It's the episode where the 3 children grow up... and the love and affection that they share is really heartwarming.

I'm still behind on the show, but the first post on this thread tells me all that I need to know to answer the questions! πŸ˜†

Being a brother myself that has many sisters, I can be totally honest and say that sisters are the ones that brothers are most protective about above all others - whether the sisters are older or younger, for the brother there is no joy greater than that of seeing his sister(s) happy.

So whilst this Aryan guy seems to have put forward a harsh condition that seems somewhat insensitive towards Raja. Aryan is simply thinking about his sister's happiness before all other things. I'm not calling Aryan's actions right or wrong because it's a tricky issue... but I will say that I cannot hold it against a brother for wanting his sister to settle down with the very best person he can find fo her.

As for Raja, chances are that to see his sister as happy as possible, he will accept the condition.

In the cases of both Raja and Aryan, both are doing what they feel is in the best interests of their sisters.

Bhai-behen ka rishta hi itna pyaara hai... so no price is ever to big to pay to see the sisters happy.

Maybe I'm saying this because I don't share the best relationship with my family... but my personal experience is that the relationship between a brother and sister is the nicest and most heartwarming relation of them all. The show focusses on this wonderful relation and so even though I have only seen one episode, it's already my favourite 😊

God bless.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
~Nandini is getting married to the one she loves. What could be more better than that?😳 Aryan is a nice guy but now he has put a condition on marrying Nandini. Do you think that Aryan, being a brother himself did the right thing by placing this condition that Raja will have to marry his younger sister and only then will Aryan marry Nandini? No, it was wrong, such relationships are not formed on conditions, wen will these people realise this... i understand his love for his sister, but what if Raja loved someone else, and just because of his sister married Nilima and then was never able to keep her happy... it would ruin Nilima, Raja and his loves lives... I think its a pleasing thought to think abt ur sisters happiness, but still putting conditions is wrong, it makes the decision seem a majboori rather than a decision which was taken by the heart.

~ Raja, as we know, loves his sister more than himself and there is no doubt that he would not want to break his sister's heart. Will Raja accept the condition and marry Aryan's sister? Marry a girl whom he does not even know at all? yep..he is..but i dont think they'll end up marrying, i dont think Nandini wil marry Aryan at all...it seems the new entry..who's Bhavishya from GKLB will be the man whom Nandini ties the knot with...

Nice discussion topic sweety😳
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
~ Nandini is getting married to the one she loves. What could be more better than that? 😳 Aryan is a nice guy but now he has put a condition on marrying Nandini. Do you think that Aryan, being a brother himself did the right thing by placing this condition that Raja will have to marry his younger sister and only then will Aryan marry Nandini? He may think its a right thing to do, cause the love he as 4 his sis, but its wrong 😳

~ Raja, as we know, loves his sister more than himself and there is no doubt that he would not want to break his sister's heart. Will Raja accept the condition and marry Aryan's sister? Marry a girl whom he does not even know at all? yep... he does love his sister alot.. but i dnt think he wil get married to some1 he doesnt love 😳
Gr8 discussion Lina Di πŸ‘ x