modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Discussion of the Week

As we all know that the father has now left the children and they have to live in an Orphanage. So this week lets focus on the Cruel father.

Will the mean father ever come back looking for his children? Why?

Will the father be able to get his honor/wealth back?

If the father comes back later on, will the three children forgive him?

So lets start discussing!!
Edited by modishh - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
1.Will the mean father ever come back looking for his children? Why?
If he is really a father then he will. If he doesnt, then I dont even thin he should b call father. He needs 2 grow-up n learn his responsibilitys.

2. Will the father be able to get his honor/wealth back?
If his takes his children back, then slowly he will, but if not even if he does, wat good is it? He shouldn't get anything back, if hedoesnt take those kids back. No 1 who, cant do good for his own children should get anything back.

3. If the father comes back later on, will the three children forgive him?
I think that the ounger ones will. Well the brother. But the older one wont n the little sister will so all her brother does.
Edited by cute1228 - 17 years ago
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I dont think he wil anytime soon. Myabe the father might meet the children only after they grow up. Plus, with what face will the father come back? He deliberately left the children at the shelter near the orphanage so the orphanage ppl would take them in and the father would be free of the carrying the burden of his children! 😡

Not sure about this because it was the father's fault anyway that he lost all of his wealth. I think now Padamn Singh(the father) will run off somewhere an start his own life. I wonder if he will even miss his children. So easily he was able to leave them at the orphanage, knowing fully well that he wont be able to see them ever again!

Of course not. No child would forgiv the parent who dileberately left them stranded in an unknown place and ran away! Ran away from his esponsibility as a father and also knowing he is the only one whom the children have to call thier own. He made the children an orphan despite the fact that they have a parent somehwere. 😡 I dont think after all this the children will forgive him that easily

Great discussion topic modish! enjoyed discussing my opinions here! 😃
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Will the mean father ever come back looking for his children? Why? Well if her is a real father nd her loves his kids he wil, but i dnt think he will 😡

Will the father be able to get his honor/wealth back? Yes he will if he takes his kids & looks after them like a proper father 😳

If the father comes back later on, will the three children forgive him? Nope i think it wil be too late 😳
271043 thumbnail

he'll definetly return, but when the childrens are much older and probably he wouldn't even notice that they're his childrens!😛 he'll live happily for a little time (i have feeling that he'll get married to a rich woman)... then, some things happen and baddy daddy turns poor! then only he'll meet his childrens (but i doubt that he'll be coming looking for them).

nah!😆

well, they're the goody goodies so they'll forgive him and will look after him! ofcourse, the childrens will be angry for leaving them, but as life moves on they will also move on and forgive their baddy daddy!😛

Great Discussion questions Modish!👏

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 17 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Will the mean father ever come back looking for his children? Why? i doubt he will come back, if he cared for them he wouldnt have ever left them... he's a man with NO feelings whatsoever...he didnt care for them when they were their mother was alive, let alone now when they have no one

Will the father be able to get his honor/wealth back? i think he's a useless father, i dont think he will...but lets hope he does change and realise his mistakes..i think its Raja who will get back everything they lost, including the house and wealth!! everything!!

If the father comes back later on, will the three children forgive him? its going to be hard for them to forgive him, i dont think Ambar for definite will, because he already in today's episode made it clear that their father never loved them and if he did he wouldnt have left them in the orphanage... so i dont think Ambar will...about Raja and Nandini, not sure, it all depends on what they are like when they are older...