inocentmarry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i have never seen this kinda father who left his children alone like that how culd he do that whats up wid him he left his children in rain cuz he was not able to afford them so he can spend his money on his drinks and stuff he is not worthy of callin a father ......... i just have no words how could he do that .........

what do u guys think

Edited by inocentmarry - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u r so right...come on now...he should try and get some work so he can feed his hungry children...but that mean man left them in the rain at night...HUH 😡
Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is an example of self-centered and cowardly human beings....I just hope that the children don't have the misfortune of bumping in to their GFN father - ever!

-Ami- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree wiht you guys!! 😡
Its so sad to see something like that!
DesiChocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed 😡 😡
I think when their older , hes gonna come back and say sorry and what not 😉
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thier father was a drunkard! and the way he spoke to the maid in the beginning of the episode seemed like he did not give a care in the world for his children.

When thier mother was alive it was she who looked after the children. But now, since they had to vacate the house and lost everything they had, the father definitely could not support for himself and his three children, being the Good for nothing that he is!
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed!In my opinion though, if he was like that in the first place, they're seriosuly better off!