Tomiko thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Read the update for the second episode (thanks to Lina) and I have to say; it was pretty interesting.....Very few serials start of with the main charcacters being children and put them in an emotional situation....

Itching to see the video but there was one thing that struck me - the poor children being left to fend for themselves by their father reminded me of old hindi movies (the one where they usually show a shot of the child's feet running and whilst running; the child turns in to a man!πŸ˜†)

For some reason I was reminded of Amar, Akbar, AnthonyπŸ˜• - though that's not the best example!πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damilola thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†

i love AAA πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

it is slightly filmy innit
the kids are left alone then they grow up wit the older kid always there taking care and defending the younger one πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by damilola - 17 years ago
modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my God...such a good observation...it also reminded me of those old films...where the kids(mostly amitabh) gets lost or someone takes him away from his parents and in the end he would find out about his real parents πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† good observation...
-Ami- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ooo hehe great observation!
I never really relized that at first.. πŸ˜†
But now that you mention it..it does remind me of some old movies.. πŸ˜† 😳
~LiNa~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL Nibu! πŸ˜†

Kinda true actually...bu from what i saw, it seems that they might show the track of these children for a few more episodes before they change to adults...because the father has just left them and so now we have to see who will look after them...