Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I have the links on the Internet through Satelite. If you guys want PM me I will give it to you I don't want to cause any problem that will Suspend me I love this forum πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NYC_gurl_17

This show still didn't start in the united states yet! does any1 know when it will? nd wat show will it replace??

I think it will replace Mamta n start around like the last week of Oct..
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can sme1 plz tell me hw many eps India is ahead of the UK?

thnx 😳
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^We are only one week behind 😊
Your helped πŸ˜‰
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey need some help! 😳

Does Aryan know that Nandini cannot have a child?

Does Aryan have bad intentions? I mean why is he letting his dadi take their property? πŸ˜•
simran1285 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
I deleted the post because I found my Answer😳
Edited by simran1285 - 16 years ago
mirzaZS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
does any1 knw which show nandani da grown up one was in cuz im sure i've seen her in sum show ba im nt sure which one
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Can someone please give me a breif update till now?
I've seen the show in bits and pieces, so I'm still a bit confused about some things

Yuks
Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Hey need some help! 😳

Does Aryan know that Nandini cannot have a child?

Does Aryan have bad intentions? I mean why is he letting his dadi take their property? πŸ˜•

Sorry dear, I never saw your question before.

Now Im sure you know, but he does know. Aryan was supposed to be good but now I think they changed him and he's negative. It's just that he's an "obsessed lover" of Nandini from how we've seen the story progress. Now he's very angry at Raja for taking Nilima to his house.
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mirzaZS, Sorry dear, Im not sure which show the grown up Nandini was in. If I find out I'll surely tell you.

Originally posted by: queenyuks

Can someone please give me a breif update till now?
I've seen the show in bits and pieces, so I'm still a bit confused about some things

Yuks

From the beginning when the kids were small, Raja's mom made him promise while she was dying, that he'll take care of his younger sis, Nandini and bro, Amber. Their father left them in front of an orphanage and the lady who works there, Fatema Bi let them escape otherwise they'd be separated. Young Raja struggles to earn money and the three of them go to Mumbai. Soon they grow up and he's a rich business man, and Fatima Bi who saved them many years ago is living with them as a mother. Her daughter Gunjan also lives there too.Nandini gets engaged to Aryan, Raja's business partner and Raja gets engaged to Aryan's sis Nilima. When Aryan & Nandini go out one day there's an accident which makes Nandini unable to have children. Aryan's dadi makes Raja give half property to Aryan and Nilima if he wants Nandini married. Raja agrees, but on the wedding day when Nandini finds out about the deal she refuses, but by that time Nilima and Raja are married already. Niliima is taken home by her brother and Dadi but a few days later Raja brings her to his house because Nandini said so. He tells Nilima that they wont have a husband/wife relationship till Nandini gets her groom. Nilima is very kind and understanding though and love Raja and his family a lot.

After that, Nilima's two old friends Nikki and Nisha come to cause probs. They told Dadi that somehow they'll help in getting Nilima back home to her.

That's most of the story so far. Sorry hard to make it brief cause it's so much happening.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by noodles - 16 years ago