neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
nil asks raja if he thought about the whole family. raja says he doesnt want to hear anything, everything he has is because of nan, he will do what nan wants. nil says the family will be on the streets because of nan. amber agrees with nil and tells raja to stop prince, their company will collapse. raja says nan wants them to trust prince so they have to.

nan prays to thakur ji for not listening to raja and supporting prince because she trusts prince and not to break this. prince comes and hears this. prince thinks he didnt even think about the deal and signed it, what if he is not able to do it.

prince talks to a man who tells prince the conditions of completing the deal in 1 week.

prince tells someone in the office to fulfill it in 1 week. the man says its not possible. prince says it has to be and to use other companies as well. the man says what about raja. prince says just to complete this order. prince looks at a file and scolds the people to finish the order in 1 week and to forge about eating and working. prince sees a newspaper article of the man he hit with his car.

in his office prince looks through the newspapers. prince remembers how he and shambu left the dying man and thinks what if the police find proof. prince thinks how will he work now. he closes his eyes. someone comes with a necessary file. prince sends him away. later, a man comes and says the order could not be completed, those people canceled the order.

at home, raja gets a call. raja says in one week they werent able to finish the order, the deal got canceled.

raja goes to prince's office and says he knew this would happen. prince says he tried. raja says if he said prince never tried, he wasnt in the factory, he didnt see the file, pick up the phone,he lost his focus in work. prince says he feels bad about the loss. raja says hes not worried about that, what is wrong with him. prince says nothing. prince leaves.

raja calls some people. two men come and say they want their money. raja says he will give them. raja asks amber about the bank loan. amber says they wont get it because their reputation has become bad.

nil picks up the newspaper and sees the article about raja's company. she looks at nan with disgust and leaves. nan sees the article.

raja signs some papers. a man asks raja if he knows what he is doing. amber calls nil. nil is shocked.

nan is in the mandir. the diya goes out. nil comes and says bhagban listened to her, to celebrate now, raja and she said no but nan trusted prince, raja gave everything for her, now this house that was a mandir for raja to fulfill her and prince's stubborness he is auctioning it. nil leaves. nan cries. nan says she didnt support prince for raja to see this day, she asks bhagban why this happened, bhagban will have to help raja or she wont eat or drink.

comments: nan was really stupid to trust prince as well as raja. i dont like this track at all.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, this storyline is very irritating they need to end it quickly and by the way where's Aryan and Dadi.
hazeleyedangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They will stop telecasting the show on Feb 6th so I think they are just wasting time until then.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Prince is an idiot, Raja is a bigger idiot. Nandini is the biggest idiot. They have been competing for the title of biggest idiot since day one. It's fun to see them suffer. Shame on me for saying that but really. It's so irritating! Where is Aryan???
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Prince is an idiot, Raja is a bigger idiot. Nandini is the biggest idiot. They have been competing for the title of biggest idiot since day one. It's fun to see them suffer. Shame on me for saying that but really. It's so irritating! Where is Aryan???

i agree. i have been wondering also where is aryan and dadi? raja, prince and nan are all idiots. nil is the best