xGlamour_girlx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I would never be happy with the show till bhai Raja suffers. I thought seeing nilima in such a bad condition he will change. But there he goes again. how retarded is that. Nilima has been in COMAAAA for 5 years. She was away from the child she didn't want to give up...for what? because Nandini, prince and bhai Raja decided to be idiots!
now he is back again taking kasams from nandini. Oh yes he doesn't want to hurt pari the 5 year old, who will probably get over it since she probably doesn't understand all complications. beside she has always known nilima as badi maa. What will happen when she grows up and learns the parents who she thought gave birth to her are not the real parents at all. Even everything aside it's disgusting that Bhai Raja always gives Nilima 2nd place in his life. He should've just lived a life of solitude by worshipping nandini's pictures.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanjinahussain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeaap i definately agree!
and i hate nandini too! how dare she seperate a child from her mother
neelima has every right to tht child, how dare she snatch tht right
obviously neelima was gona cum out of a coma one day so dont act like pari's mother in the first place
nandini still couldve brought up pari as an aunt. same thing
she pisses me off soo much!!!!
laxmifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agreed! Bhai Raja and Nandini make me SICKKKKK! Their relationship is so incestuous. These two are selfish to the core and will never learn. I hate Bhai Raja and the way he treats Nilima always 2nd to his dumb sister, Nandini. They had no right keeping Pari from her real mom. Like you said, Nandini could've easily raised her as an aunt and didn't need to pretend to be her mom. I'll bet they were both hoping that Nilima never regains from the Coma so they could go on living their selfish lives.