Rakhi December 10th Written Update

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Today's episode was very streched out and not much happened, so i'm sorry if my update doesn't seem as detailed, there really wasn't much to tell.

Raja comes out and says that Nil is getting better. He tells everyone to go home and he will come after visiting Nil. He tells Nil that Prince was going to give up such a good oppotunity for him. He will surely miss Nan and Pari and he doens't know what to do. Then he remembers a time with Nil when she was pregnant and the dream ends when he remembers that Nil said that she doens't want her kid to be far away from her.
Raja rushes home and Nan is feeding Pari. Raja and Pari have some cute talks. Raja starts to eat and Nan says that its time for Pari to sleep. Raja goes to his room pulls out his album and remembers all the good times in his childhood with his siblings.
Next day Prini are leaving and take blessings from everyone. Just as they sit in a car, pari comes out and starts askign where her parents are going and runs after the car. Raja runs after her and Pari is about to get hit by a car. Raja suddenly wakes up and sees Nan singing a lullaby to Pari.
Next morning Prince calls his boss and tells him because of a family problem he wont' be able to go to Dubai. The boss questions him and he says i will never be able to forgive myself if something happens to my family. Nan is near Prince when he calls. Raja hears this and says Raja you will definitly go.
Prince says but what about Nil i can't leave you when she is that condition. Raja says but how would Nil feel when she wakes up and realize you gave up this offer for her. She wont' like it, its a great oppotunity. prince says but I am the one responsible for Nil's condition and I can't go when she's in this condition. Raja says no you are not responsible it was all bad timing and bad luck. So go ahead and sign the contract. Prince says but the condition of the contract is that I will have to be in Dubai for 3 years. Raja is shocked.
Preview: raja is sitting in a room and Pari opens the door and calls him 'papa'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks!!!

i think they should just tell pari really