Rakhi December 8th Written Update

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Raja is looking at a picture of Nan and Pari and also looking at Nil's picture. Nan comes and says that she wants to tell Pari the truth. Nan says that its getting hard to answer her questions and so I want to tell her. When we tell her I hope she doesn't blame us. Nan also tells Raja about the incident when Pari said that uncles wife is aunt so why do I have to call Nil badi maa? Nan says that she can also see Raja's pain. She also tells what Prince is doing so that he doesn't get hurt. Nan says she doesn't want Nil to think that she took advantage of the fact that she can't have a kid. Raja tells her not to worry, to trust him. He gives the example of Lord Krishna and how he didn't stop loving Yashoda mother when he found out that his mother was Devki maa. He makes her understand.

Nan is doing pooja next morning and everyone is getting ready. Pari comes down wrapped in a blanket. They have some cute talks. Nan helps Pari brush her teeth.

Prince is getting ready and answers his phone. He says that he is ready to move to Dubai and is coming to get the papers. (uh oh) Nan comes and tries to get prince to stay but he says he has a very important meeting and leaves.

Pari is brushing but puts toothpaste on her face like a moustache and Raja watches her do this. She says that they aren't like his, so he helps her. Then she says they are white she wants black just like him. So Raja says I will make a white moustache like you and puts toothpaste on his moustache. Nan watches this and smiles, but then comes closer and puts on a serious face. Raja then leaves and nan scolds pari. Raja watches from behind. Nan can't hold it anymore and starts laughing.

Nan then helps her get ready for the day. Pari says that homework is really boring and she doesn't want to do it. Nan promises Pari chocolate if she does her hw. Pari says first chocolate and then hw. Nan agrees and then takes her to where Kuhoo is doing her hw. Then leaves, telling Pari to do hw with Kuhoo. Pari tells Kuhoo she has chocolate and it can be hers if she does Pari's hw too. Kuhoo agrees and Pari then plays with her dolls.

Nan comes and hears Kuhoo saying to Pari that she finished Pari's hw. Nan says to herself she doesn't know when Pari will behave. Just then Fatema calls her.

They keep parsad in front of God and all sit down for breakfast.

Raja gets a call from Nil's doctors and has a surprised look on his face.

Preview: Nil has an oxygen mask on her face and is breathing heavily. Raja is crying and saying please don't leave me I won't know what to do. Nil's hand drops from Raja's.