Rakhi December 3rd Written Update

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Its been five years and they show everyone getting ready for a party. Amber is video taping and first he has Gunjan on the camera and she says hi to Bhabhi. (Nil is still in a coma) Gunjan talks about how big of a day it is and calls her daughter Kuhoo to say hi to her badi ma. They then show Kuhoo who says hi to Nil. Then they show PS who is bitter as always. Then they show Prince. (Its not Karthik anymore, its the guy who played Bhola on Jab Love Hua) and then finally they show Amber and then Pari. They show Nan running after Pari. Pari calls her mom. The big event is Pari's b'day. They spend a lot time showing Nan blindfolded trying to find Pari.
Nan helps Pari get ready and Pari wants to dress up just like Nan. After Pari is done getting dressed she asks her 'dad' Prince how she looks. He answers very unenthusiastically that she looks good. (I have a feeling he is not on board with Raja & nan's scheme to tell Pari that her parents are Prini)
Pari then goes to Raja, addressing him as uncle and asking him how he looks. he says she looks very nice but something is missing and he puts a tikka and says now you look just like your mom. They have Nil's picture in the background. Pari says but my mom isn't wearing the tikka. Raja looks sad.
Preview:-They visit Nil in the hospital and Pari complains that Badi ma doesnt' ever say anything to her and why is she calling her Badi ma, uncle's wife is called aunt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks!!! i wonder why they are fooling pari into thinking it's prini's daughter that's kinda mean