pink_lillies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
bhai raja is such a creeper...
i mean sure he loves his sister but isn't he showing his affection too much??'
i mean he sleeps with her picture in his arms, he watches her every move from his side of the house all day. haven't i said enough.
poor neelima.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yondaime597 thumbnail
You can't really blame him. I mean his dad left him when he was a kid. He might be overacting his character but eh I dont mind him too much because he still loves Nil just loves Nandini too much :( He's a good character.
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He gets too emotional and supportive of Nan I agree but I would not call him a creeper๐Ÿ˜† But yes I too get annoyed at his over-reaction about Nan as if noone else matters or is there e.g. Amber or Nil. But he doesnot mean any malice in his heart and we know that.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

he is a great brother no doubt, I don't think it's creepy at all. I just wish he wouldn't always sideline nilima to be good brother.

sandyvrits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that BR loves Nandini more than anybody else and its his unending love and care that forces him to try to think abt her good all the time...๐Ÿ˜•
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well he kinda raised her so she is like his daughter...hes just being the protective father he is. i guess he never learnt to love anyone else because he got and gave love to his daughter like sister, nandini
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raja raised Nandini as his daugter...and most parents love their kids blindly...so Raja affection for Nandini is not creepy at all, as their relationship is more of father-daughter rather than bro-sis.....i am sure that raja will continue to love nandini more than his first-born daughter b/c nandini is like his first child....though, i do wish that raja was a better husband to Neelima b/c he has been so unfair to her many times but she continued to fulfill all of her duties of her perfect wife.
Edited by algebramulti - 16 years ago
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

exactly! now that he has lost her, he feels remorse! i do wish that he had been more loving toward Neelima as she was/is his his wife...

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i kind of understand what raja feels since he raised nan. i feel kind of the same about my little cousin who i treated as my own little child and i have never been able to love any other baby besides him. but nil is raja's wife who supported him through everything even when raja refused to have a marital relationship with her. also, when nil's friends caused problems and when aryan and dadi tried to ruin nan's wedding to prince. raja does love nan a lot but he should also love nil like a wife and since nil is in a coma raja realized how much he really loves nil.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't mind the love Raja has for his sister, but I do mind that his wife and others are not shown some of the affection. He is a good character but IS too excessive in his affections, now that Nan is grown and married. For example, you don't ask your wife to give up her baby to his sister. ๐Ÿคฌ He just assumed everyone else would do anything to make Nan happy.

Nan needs to get a life of her own.