Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
I can't remember the last time she made a smart decision. It's good to be caring but it's bad when you never use your god given brain and end up hurting everybody.
1. Not being strong enough when Bhai Raja asked KB, and everyone else to move in. WHY??? don't you have self respect? do you not know how greedy and scheaming KB is?? Everything she does to mess with this house I blame her.
2. Letting PD stay. Bhai Raja knows him. If he said he was not safe, he wasn't! Everything PD does to ruin this house I give her part of the blame.
3. Not being strong enough and get it through the thick skulled Raja that she didn't want Nilima's child.
4. Getting mukti and Prince to have sex.
5. Not telling prince Mukti is bad.
And this is the biggest one of all! You know Mukti is playing, you know she is bad! You really think the girl will hand over the child that easily?? Now she is asking for property and you damn well know why?? She is hurting your WHOLE family you are quiet because of the LOSER (sorry guys) but LOSERRRR prince?? Nilima the bhabi who loves you is stake here! Amber is at stake! Gunjan your best friend who is like a sister is at stake?? their children are at stake?? And you are still tightlipped because of the brainless spineless Prince??? God how I love money loving Aryan compared to prince!
I wish all the doom. It's so wrong to say that. But I hope Mukti and KB ends up taking everything from her and she ends up on street. Then she can try to be more mahan!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes I am beginning to resent the character of Nan All the points you made are very valid indeed. Its hard to predict where the storyline is going to go if Nan keeps this up!! She will end up losing Prince and the money to Mukti........ if nothing else. Keep hoping that Prince finds out Mukti soon!!
Thanks for the nice analysis.😛
enigma00_99 thumbnail
Great post perfangel !!!

Completely agree with you .. Nandini is a spineless, spoiled wimp !! who is married to the brainless Prince !!

She is putting her brothers, their wives and their children through this whole mess because of Prince !! I hope Prince leaves her and marries Mukti .. that will serve all of them right .. Mukti, KB will lose all the money they are trying to get .. Prince will get what he deserves in Mukti, and Nandini may get Aryan who will knock some SENSE into the twit's head !
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think nan is an embarassment for women. she made prince be with another woman. now she wants a prostitute's baby the same lady who keeps trying to take prince away. nan has lost it and i think nil rocks to stand up to all this abuse. poor nil because raja only pays attention to nan and her child. its so unfair for both amber and nil. nan is going to make the whole family unhappy if they lose their money. also why didnt nan expose kb for burning down her own house. nan should be a woman and tell prince about mukti instead of putting herself in more trouble. she is so spineless
radash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with all of you, since when was prince so importent in the house hold of thakur, he is just a ghar jamil and we all know what a ghar jamia has a value in the house you are nothing but joke and nan knows about kb how come she is just not saying any thing to kb or alteast tell prince about kb and how can prince say to nil to apolozise to mukte in fron of the whole family it is not even his house, go get your own place PRINCE you can't even make a one cent on your own.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ok! Now I feel like hitting nandini with chappal!! She is ruining THE WHOLE family because of brainless prince. He is so disrespectful. I can't beleive he demands respect when he is living on bhai raja's kamai. He wanted Ambar to apologize to mukti and now nilima. OH MY GOD!!! Both husband wife are the biggest pair of losers on earth. I really hope prince goes away with Mukti and Nandini is left miserable. Because everything that is happening to her EVERYTHING is her and her fault only. Only a inch of fault goes to bhai raja but the rest is all her doing. She deserves all the misery. Fine go ahead give mukti the property but do it under some condition. How mukti won't be able to touch it and it will only belong to child under Nandini's custody. So lame.

what are the writers doing?? It's disgusting🤢.I don't care how mahan nandini's thoughts are she puts everyone in trouble.