kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Raja walks up the with Nan following and starts throwing Mukti's stuff out. Nan asks what happened and Raja explains that Mukti is a prostitute. Nan looks surprised and Raja assuming that Nan doesn't know keeps explaining to her that Nan has been fooled and asks her after knowing her reality will you keep her in the house, she says yes. Raja is shocked. Nan explains that she knew about this but this after it was too late, and I could never tell you, she says its even too late. Raja says no its not you cannot accept someone like her as the mother of your child. But he doesn't understand how prince went along with this. Nan says she hasn't' told prince. Raja asks her if she's gone crazy how could she hide this. Nan says she didn't want to take the happiness of beign a father away from him. He won't be able to handle the truth. Raja says but what about your happiness. I will tell him and he will be upset with you for your craziness. Nan stops him from doing this by begging him to stop and says think about that kid what his fault. He says his fault is that his mom is that woman. She says but its prince's as well and this for everyone's happiness in this house. Raja says what are you made of I'm going to tell him, and Nan falls at his feet and stops him from going. Raja still isn't ready, she says you want my happiness right and my happiness is becoming a mom. She says at rakhi poornima you gave me a promise anything I ask, I ask for you right now to not tell Prince anything. Raja is forced to keep his mouth shut but tells her that she is making a big mistake. Nan says but Mukti will go away after giving birth. (that's what she thinks) please don't tell anyone. They hug

Prince comes to a hospital looking for Mukti and asking every nurse about her. Mukti is in that hospital and doctor asks her about the father and prince says he is the father and the doctor says make her understand that an abortion isn't something to take lightly as a mom's life is in danger as well. Unless there is something wrong with the child we don't do abortions and your child is perfectly fine and the doc leaves. Prince starts yelling at Mukti about her decisions. She sheds crocodile tears and keeps talking about her childs right and even takes scissors to poke into her stomach. Prince stops her and Nan enters and says she will give the child its rights.

Preview: Whole family is outside the door and Nil is crying telling Nan he woke up in the middle of the night and was sprinkling water from Ganga all over the house (purifying it) and has now locked himself in a room. Nan tries telling Raja to open the door and he is sitting inside crying.