Posted: 16 years ago
< ="" ="http://www.tellywatch.com//Stargazetitle.js"> TV STAR TRAIL

I would wear a bikini: Faizal Raza
by Vidhya Krishnan
Sep 17, 2008, Bangalore

I'm attracted to…
Nice fragrance.

I drive …
Hyundai Accent…will purchase Honda Accord shortly.

I'm a gizmo person …
I have pet names for my gizmos. My laptop is called Fin. I carry all my gadgets, be it my laptop, my iPhone or my cell phone. They help me connect with my buddies between shoots.

My recent purchase…
A 3G iPhone.

I get sweaty and dirty …
Whenever I play cricket.

I'm a water person…
I love water sports especially water scooting. And that is one of the reasons that I love Goa which offers a lot of adventure and water sports.

The last book that I read…
'The Secret'. I used to read a lot but now I don't get a lot of time to read.

Most treasured moment...
Giving my first pay to mom. She got really emotional. My family was against my choice of acting as a profession and it's only due to my mom's support that I made it this far. So all the treasure goes to mommy.

I smile…
When I hear a good joke

I get angry…
With dumb people. There are a few I work with. They don't understand simple things and we end with several retakes. Of course, I don't make my frustration evident. I am patient enough to handle my anger.

If I woke up one morning and discovered that I had turned into a woman…
O my God! I would wear bikinis (laughs). It is a beautiful thing to be a woman and I would be perfectly okay about it.

My first crush…
Was in my college days. I was badly crushed. Her name is Priyanka and she was my senior in college. I proposed to her and she fooled me that she is married. I was so nave that I believed her but now when I think about it, I have a hearty laugh.

I get high on…
Success.

My favorite restaurant…
Is situated in Old Delhi. It's called 'Kareem's'. The taste at 'Kareem's' has remained unchanged over the years. Just too good to resist.

My last holiday was…
Goa

Reality show v/s soap…
Reality shows look more like daily soaps these days. People generally prefer reality shows because one doesn't have to catch every episode regularly. Every episode is entertaining be it about dance, music or whatever. As an actor, I don't mind doing either because I find both interesting.

If it was my last day on earth…
I would spend all my savings. And I would also give a peck to Madhuri Dixit. I have seen most of the Bollywood actors but Madhuri.

I embrace…
Creativity.

At the moment, I want…
A big house in Mumbai.

My all time favorite movies…
Are 'Cast Away' and 'Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander'.

I spend my weekend...
Relaxing, playing games on my Play station and watching movies with a lot of popcorn. On Sundays, I invite all my friends home. That doesn't mean that I am an indoor person. I love to go out and party often.

Bollywood or small screen…
For an actor, TV is more secure monetarily. Even if you are average, you'll still get by. But in Bollywood, you need to be consistent or you will be kicked out. In terms of luxury, a TV actor is pretty much at par with Bollywood stars. Personally, I owe everything I have to television. Cinema is evergreen and blossoming.

I believe in…
God. I also believe in working hard for success without taking any shortcuts.

In future…
I see myself as an established actor having a great time. I will continue acting forever.