kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Amber is about to kill Mukti when Gunjan stops him, takes the knife from his hand and drags him over to their room. Gunjan yells at amber about what he was about to do. Amber says that he couldnt' see raja's condition and the reason was Mukti. Gunjan says that in this condition he needs to be Raja's strength not be the cause of Raja's problem. They both hug each other crying over what happened.
Nan is sitting in her room looking at the picture of amber, raja and her. She thinks to herself that because of her Raja had to bow down to a low woman like Mukti. She wont' let that happen again. Amber & Raja are also looking at pictures of the three of them and are crying. Nan sits at Prince's feet and says that she has learned her lesson and that she wont' hide anything more tomorrow she will tell Prince who Mukti really is.
Next morning Nan is in the kitchen and Nil comes there. Nan apologizes for all the insult that Nil had to face because of her. Nil says that now dont' worry about it, even if your brother says something to me we have a very strong relationship it won't end just like that. She says I knwo you love your brother and sister-in-law a lot, but as you know they only know half the truth, you must tell them about who Mukti really is because it will hurt them more. Just then Kb comes and says something smells really good. Nan & Nil both ignore and go to the dining room. Kb stands there confused saying that she knows they heard her. (What else did she really expect?)
At the dinner table prince comes and sits down. He says he knows why Nan is worried, because Mukti hasn't eaten anything right? He will take care of it. Mukti hears this and is very happy. Nan worries about how Prince will feel when he finds out the truth about Mukti. Fatima comes and syas Raja hasn't eaten anything and refused to eat.
Nan goes to Raja's room, they have a lot of emotional talk and Raja promises that he will never try to force Nan to do as he wishes.
Preview:- Prince yells at Amber saying that he will never tolerate anyone saying anything against Mukti as she is going to be the mother of his child. (Amber and Nan looked shocked)
Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Omg........ Prince is changing?? I suspected this would happen. I cant believe Nan has still not told everyone the truth about Mukti😡
Thanks for posting the update😛
77199 thumbnail
OMG! Prince. 😡 I hope Nandini tells the truth to everyone asap.
Thanks so much! 🤗 xD
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!!1

it's nice to see amber trying to do stuff for his bro and sis again