kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Raja yells at Kb, prince and Sujit back her up. Kb then asks them to question nan and question Nil whether she knew or not that Nan wasn?t pregnant. Then she accuses Nil saying she forced Nan to do this. Raja refuses to believe this, he says that the sun may rise from the west but my sister will never lie to me. Raja questions Nan she wont? say anything. He questions Nil and nil says its true. (they spend too much time moving the camera around at everyone) Raja still questions it and says that he looked at the report himself; this can?t be. Kb instigates Raja further. Nan then also says that its true.

Raja doesn?t understand why Nan did this. Nan starts to say that she tried to tell him and raja gets mad because she lied. Kb tries to blame Nil. Nan says that Nil didn?t do anything. Daadi defends Nil but Kb tries to blame Daadi and then drags Aryan as well. Nan tries to make Kb shut up. Kb continues to say that Nil did this so that she wouldn?t have to give up her baby. She reminds Raja that Nil wasn?t ready to give up her baby in the first place, then she makes up some story about how Nil fooled Nan into lying.
Raja then keeps asking how she lied to him. Nan says she lied to keep the family happy. Kb says not for the family it?s to keep Nil happy. Nan clarifies that she did all of this and Nil had nothing to do with it. Kb still tries to spin it again and blame Nan. She asks did Nil not know prior to this day that you weren?t going to be a mom. She makes her swear on her brother, the episode ends before Nan can answer.

Preview: same as yesterday, raja says he doesn?t want a wife who will destroy his sisters life.

(Daadi and Aryan are the stupidest villans I have seen so far, did they not think about what would happen to Nil when they made this "awesome" plan of theirs)

Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

(Daadi and Aryan are the stupidest villans I have seen so far, did they not think about what would happen to Nil when they made this "awesome" plan of theirs)

Thanks for the update.
lol..I agree. Considering the fact that they are paupers, Aryan and Daadi's only chance of survival is to be in Raja's good books.
mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4fun10

Thanks for the update.
lol..I agree. Considering the fact that they are paupers, Aryan and Daadi's only chance of survival is to be in Raja's good books.

thanks!!!

you're right they are pretty dumb😆