Bhai Raja-Worst husband in the world!

laxmifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Time and again this Bhai Raja proves to be the worst husband. Again he is blaming poor Nilima for Nandini's actions. What kind of a man keeps putting his sister's happiness above his wife's? This is sick behaviour at its worst. Doesn't he know once you get married, wife becomes the priority and should be number 1. Doesn't mean he loves his sister any less, just priorities shift. The nerve of Bhai Raja to demand that Nilima give her baby to Nan.....how sick!!!! I hope Aryan and Daadi destroy this self righteous Bhai Raja soon and take Nilima away from there for good along with her baby.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmifan

Time and again this Bhai Raja proves to be the worst husband. Again he is blaming poor Nilima for Nandini's actions. What kind of a man keeps putting his sister's happiness above his wife's? This is sick behaviour at its worst. Doesn't he know once you get married, wife becomes the priority and should be number 1. Doesn't mean he loves his sister any less, just priorities shift. The nerve of Bhai Raja to demand that Nilima give her baby to Nan.....how sick!!!! I hope Aryan and Daadi destroy this self righteous Bhai Raja soon and take Nilima away from there for good along with her baby.

Very true. Poor Nilima. How much can she take? Raja literally thinks of her as a doormat. Unfortunately her own brother and daadi also do not care about how her, else they would not be plotting to destroy her husband and family.
maman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed with you, I hate this guy. Poor Nilima . she is so innocent.
kaante1234 thumbnail
i dont agree with u guys coz i thnk neelima is responsible in a way. neelima alwyz told nandini to do smethng before its too late..she alwyz asked nandini to do whtevr she can so that wy neelima wont hev to gve her child to nandini...neelima is at fault.....i understand itz jst impossible to give your child to smebdy....bt itz also nandini's fault as well coz she mst hve adopted...i dont thnk raja bhaiya shld be blamed...its neelima's n nandini fault......poor bhai raja n poor prince.....itz poor prince nt neelima....well that only ma viewpoint.....i m jst giving ma point coz everybdys diff.......i culd b wrng.....bt datz wht i feel....😭
Shazi84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree he is doing injustice with his wife. His love for his sister is acceptable but it doesn't mean that he always misbehave with his wife. whatever was happened it was Nandini plan not Neelima's so he should punish or get angry with Nandini he should not mishave and blame Neelima.
nkmr thumbnail
ya me to think so that neelima is responsible in a way. neelima alwyz told nandini to do smethng before its too late..she alwyz asked nandini to do whtevr she can so that wy neelima wont hev to gve her child to nandini...neelima is at fault.....i understand itz jst impossible to give your child to smebdy....bt itz also nandini's fault as well coz she mst hve adopted...i dont thnk raja bhaiya shld be blamed...its neelima's n nandini fault......poor bhai raja n poor prince.....itz poor prince nt neelima....well that only ma viewpoint.....i m jst giving ma point coz everybdys diff.......i culd b wrng.....bt datz wht i feel....😭
laxmifan thumbnail
sorry, but i don't think Nilima is to to blame at all. she is an innocent bystander in this whole mess. she has always supported Nandini and loved her like a true sister. Bhai Raja has always misbehaved with Nilima right from day # 1 when he married her and then discarded her because of Dadi and Aryan misbehaving with Nandini. He basically told them that since they ruined Nandini's life, he won't accept Nilima. The why the hell did he marry her....he is such a JERK. Nilima still put up with all this nasty behavior and forgave him and his nasty behavior over and over again. And now he again is blaming her instead of blaming the REAL CULPRIT....NANDINI. She is the real culprit! And why does anyone in this modern day age believe that Nilima should even consider giving her child away to Nandini. This is ridiculous! When there are so many orphan/poor children in India, why can't Nandini adopt one?
And I agree with the comment that Bhai Raja needs to leave Nandini alone and let her live her own life. He is too obsessed with Nandini...it's almost a bit incestous. Poor Nilima, got a husband who will never love her as much he loves his sister...that is the saddest part of it all.
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes you are right. He is really a worse husband and whats up with so much Nandini all the time?? He and Nandini are always worried about eachother and hug n all but what about poor Aamar He should be given a bigger part.
Raja is a good character no doubt but I truly feel for Nilima
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I want Aryan and Daadi to take Nilima away too! What kind of a man asks his wife to give up his child for a sister? It looks like he doesn't even have any feelings for the child. If nandini would raise someone else's child anyways let it be some orphan. Why separate Nilima from hers? Now blaming nilima for nan's action!!! UGHHHH He deserves to suffer!

Nilima should leave him. I love her😳
sandyvrits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shazi84

I agree he is doing injustice with his wife. His love for his sister is acceptable but it doesn't mean that he always misbehave with his wife. whatever was happened it was Nandini plan not Neelima's so he should punish or get angry with Nandini he should not mishave and blame Neelima.

Obviously BR shd question Nandini and not his innocent wife...alright Neelima pleaded Nandu to do somethin but Nandini opted the wrong way..she could very w ell hv adopted.