kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Gunjan shows the drug packets to Amber and explains how she lied down on the bed and felt something under her pillow. She saw the packets and smelled something funny in them. Then the police came along with amber and she realized that someone is trying to frame Amber, so she hid them in her shawl. She asks Amber how he got involved in this and why. Amber says Gunjan I had told you that I?m keep falling deeper and deeper in a trap this is it. Its probably a result of treating my own family very badly that my father is doing this to me. Gunjan can?t believe it and says this means that your dad is trying to tare our family apart, you have to tell Raja as he is the only one that will be able to get you out of this mess. Amber says no he doesn?t want to tell Raja because he doesn?t want to bother him and then family. Amber says don?t? worry I?ll come out of it and Gunjan says she is with him.
Raja is sitting in his room and Nil enters, she is about to tell him something about Nan and nan comes to their room and interrupts. Raja tells her that Nil was just about to say something about Nan. Raja says what were you about to say, probably that Nan is taking care of herself. Nil starts to say something and Nan interrupts saying she will take care of herself. Nil says that Mukti isnt? Nan?s friend. Nil says Nan only takes care of Mukti and not herself. Raja says why aren?t you taking care of yourself and my nephew and scolds her a little bit.
Raja is leaving for some work and Nan puts her handprints on the file. After raja leaves nan thanks nil for not telling raja the truth. Nil says I now have committed a sin. She urges Nan to tell Raja about this. Prince comes and supports Nan and says this is important for the happiness of the family. Nil says have you even thought of what the would happen to the kid when he finds out the truth. She expresses her disappointment in Prince. Nan says that prince wasn?t ready I made him promise. Nil gets very mad at Nan, for making promise and then guilts her about Raja. She asks why nan is destroying her own life. Nil asks what kind of happiness would this kid bring to the family explain. Nil says that no one will be happy. (Nan did this so Nil can keep her kid?did she really forget that?) Nil tries to give Raja?s kasam, Nil asks her why then is she doing it. Nan says that this way you wont? have to give up your child.

Preview: Nil says you shouldn't have to do this for me, even if a child is taken away from me you shouldn't lie to your brother

Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks!!!!

i'm so glad that finally gunjun and ambar are together