Ayub Khan on a brownie point collection spree

Anashah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ayub Khan on a brownie point collection spree

by Meenakshi Shankar

Jul 28, 2008, Mumbai

A little birdie on the sets of Rakhi, a Zee TV show let it slip by on a wet Monday morning on how there's a latest Santa Clause around the block.

That caught our attention! Because, it is tad bit early for Christmas and Santa Clause, if we were to believe the myth, would be tucked away in the North Pole. So, where did this latest buzz of 'Santa Clause' come by?

We hear that Ayub Khan, who plays Bhai Raja in the Zee TV's show Rakhi takes his screen name tab bit too seriously. His character portrayal is that of an elder brother.

Our birdie lets it slip by that he's either collecting brownie points by his 'do-good' gestures or he is a 'Santa in making'. Because, Ayub's been generous to the hilt. He's been distributing ice creams and sweets on the sets of Rakhi. Says one of the unit members "Ayub Ji is a really nice guy and is always pampering everyone. He is like this big brother who likes
to take care of everyone. Since all of us have a sweet tooth, Ayubji keeps distributing ice- cream on the sets".

Says a sheepish Ayub "Oh I don't know who told you this. It's no big deal, just a small gesture I like to do for
my team members."

Genuinely a nice guy or merely collecting brownie points in the hope that something good will pan out, the unit of Rakhi sure is having a jolly good 'sweet' time!

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_news/ayub_khan_zee_tv/july-28-2008/ayub_khan_zee_tv_rakhi.html