Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: GorgeousSmile

where I thought mission could be connected with AsYaπŸ˜’
Weeeddd-neeesss-daaayyy - what will you do all this while?
Have you gone mad?πŸ˜›
Oh no!πŸ˜”
Today is Thursday only!!😑
what will happen to me!!🀒

OKAY!!FINE!! WEDNESDAY means WEDNESDAY at any cost!! Day shouldn't be posted to next or other!!πŸ˜‰
or Else...😑

Haha well you will see
Yes Wednesday till then I will sleep πŸ˜‰
actually some program is held on Sunday so I will be busy

nothing will happen to you dramebaaz πŸ˜†
okay promise Wednesday means Wednesday whether it's coming one or any next one
πŸ˜‰
Always_asya thumbnail

Would be nice if progress is soon!!πŸ˜ƒ
Of course!!πŸ˜‰ There is no man born in the world still who could be Zoya's hero!!😳
WelcomeπŸ˜ƒBut Thank you is needed, my Dillu Appi!!⭐️

Yes it would be nice
Yes no one can be her hero except Asad Ahmed Khan
aww I really missed you Naadu πŸ˜ƒ
Always_asya thumbnail

Making me wait🀣I found it just today, read it today only.πŸ˜†
Laziness must go away coz Wednesday is must!!πŸ˜›
Thank you thank you for not forgetting anyone!!πŸ˜ƒ

Accha bacchu so I will update little late now
Haha let's whether it will go away or not πŸ˜‰
how can I forget anyone?
it's like my second home
GorgeousSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Always_asya

Accha bacchu so I will update little late now
Haha let's whether it will go away or not πŸ˜‰
how can I forget anyone?
it's like my second home

Late!! okay!!,,,late means you will update it Thursday morningπŸ˜†
I know it will go!!πŸ˜‰
I thought you'd a memory loss!πŸ˜†
In memory loss, people don't remember their first home...how will they their second one?πŸ€ͺ
Edited by GorgeousSmile - 7 years ago
Always_asya thumbnail

Late!! okay!!,,,late means you will update it Thursday morningπŸ˜†
I know it will go!!πŸ˜‰
I thought you'd a memory loss!πŸ˜†
In memory loss, people don't remember their first home...how will they their second one?πŸ€ͺ

Haha nahi after two or three Wednesday πŸ˜†
Accha itna confidence πŸ˜†
My memory is very sharp so I don't forget anyone easily πŸ˜‰
I am the one and only person who do that πŸ˜†
GorgeousSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Always_asya

Haha nahi after two or three Wednesday πŸ˜†
Accha itna confidence πŸ˜†
My memory is very sharp so I don't forget anyone easily πŸ˜‰
I am the one and only person who do that πŸ˜†

😑😑
WHAT?? AFTER 2 or 3 Wednesday, I will not read it then nor would talk to you!!πŸ˜›
NEVER!!😑
Think Again!!πŸ˜‰
Moreover, it isn't little late!!πŸ˜•
You're otherworldly beauty then!!πŸ˜†
Always_asya thumbnail
Hello guys hope all of you are doing well in your lives and still remember me as I am here after whole three months I guess
. I am here with first of the story so give a read tell me how you find it interesting, boring or anything.

PART -1

In Bhopal there stood a beautiful house near the lake and the owner was sitting the bench in the small garden as usual reading his news paper while inside the house his wife Dilshad Ahmed Khan was packing the clothes as their son Asad Ahmed Khan going to Mumbai and being a mother she was worried about his health. Though Asad was trying to make her understand but there was no point to do that so defeated he sat there letting her what she want to do. "Asad promise me that you will take care of yourself fully, will eat on time and will sleep on time..."Dilshad went on and on until Asad engulfed her in a hug and promised "ok ok I will take care of myself and don't worry i will eat and sleep at time but you also have to promise me that you will also take care of yourself and abbu though I know you will "Dilshad affectionately slapped him "ab tum muje sikhaoge badmash"Asad kissed on her cheek and silently promised her that he will fulfill her long time wish which she has been hiding from them and the real reason behind his going to Mumbai is to bring the person whom her mother was longing to see from years.After packing his stuff he said good bye to his parents and went towards fulfill his and his mother's dream
In Mumbai a girl of mid Twenty was driving her car in full speed not noticing where exactly she is going and got crashed with a bike but she got down if her car nonchalantly as if nothing happened and after seeing that the person is fine so without saying sorry for her mistake she retreated to her car but her expression changed instantly as the bike owner grabbed her arm and yelled 'What do you think of yourself ? "
-------------------------------------------
Asad reached Mumbai few hours ago, he adjusted his luggage in the house which he took on rent and thought to search someone for whom he came here. As he was riding his bike I in normal speed a car in full speed came from nowhere crashed into his bike and he lost his balance and fell down from bike, as he stood he saw the girl who crashed his bike was returning to car that too without any remorse or apology so he did one thing that came to his mind, he grabbed her arm and yelled at her. The girl yanked her arm from his grip and screamed back at him"How dare you to touch me? Have you any decency to talk with a girl? no one had dared to come in the way of Zoya farooqi but you did and you will regert it badly mister., you don't know who I am?? "Asad was beyond furious, the audacity of the girl; first because of her carelessness his bike broken and now she is accusing him as if he is the culprit "First i know very well how to talk with girls but to you are not seemed any girl"Asad pointed out her Tom boy getup"secondly I am not afraid of spoiled sport like you who have no value of humanity and i am sure I will not regert to teach a lesson to you". After that he signaled something to traffic officer and zoya's eyes widened realizing what he actually did.
--------------------------------------
At the police station
Zoya was sitting on the bench fuming in anger and cursing Asad for doing this to her"I will not leave him in peace, samjta kya hai khud ko? "Zoya muttered in her breath before she could continue her blabber someone arrived with lawyer. "Tannu" Zoya hugged her tightly "thank God you are here Tannu, I did not know whom to call in this mess so I called you as I knew that you will come for me"Tanveer relieved to see her younger sister safe and sound, " Accha hua tum theek ho Zoya, isse pehle abbu ko kuch Pata chale humein ghar jaana chahiye "Zoya nodded and went towards car after filling the formalities. "Waise zoya tum police station paunchi kaise"asked Tanveer and hearing her question Zoya boiled in anger "don't ask me Tannu ek niyhaati gavaar ne ye harkat ki hai, bike pe halka sa scratch kya aagaya ussne Muje... Muje Zoya farooqi ko jail mein dalwaya, you just wait and watch Mai kya haal karti hoon "seeing her temper increasing Tanveer distracted her focus by asking about her day, she knew very well what does that means by Zoya' s light scratch, she knew Zoya hate boys so much because of her bitter experience in past relationships, it's became her routine to fight with one or another but no one dared to do that someone did today. Little did she know that the one whom zoya fought today is anyone but the person who didn't only changed her routine but he will surely going to change her life forever.
----------------------------------
Asad was in deep thoughts, he searched about Gaffour Ahmed Siddqi and his family, he came to know about his business, his powers and his orthodox thinking. Asad couldn't believe that the man was once his father's good friend, after further searching he got to know that he has two daughters. Asad was confused, how is it possible?As far he knew Gaffour siddqi had a one daughter whose name he does not know. He searched for his daughters and what the result showed would be an underestimate shock for him, his eyes widened in disbelief as he saw the picture of one daughter Zoya Farooqi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done
hope you all like it
Edited by Always_asya - 7 years ago
GorgeousSmile thumbnail
Unres!!πŸ˜›

I didn't notice it is too too short!!
Want longer next time!!πŸ˜›
Iss baar maaf kiya!!
Yaad rakhna!!

Coming to the story,
It was a Nice part!!
Enjoyed it!
Loved AsYa takrar!!😳
I had thought Tanveer was Zoya's younger sister...Great that she is elder!!
Gaffur is evil maybe?! was Rashid's friend!! Maybe Asad wants to ruin him!!
Want to know further!!
Try to update soon!!
As it was shorter!! NO!! The SHORTEST EVER!!πŸ˜›

But Really THANKS for Updating!! Feeling nice after reading it!!😊
GorgeousSmile thumbnail
Thanks for updating!!πŸ˜ƒ
I guess it's Specially UPDATED Today only for me!!πŸ˜‰

Always_asya thumbnail

😑😑
WHAT?? AFTER 2 or 3 Wednesday, I will not read it then nor would talk to you!!πŸ˜›
NEVER!!😑
Think Again!!πŸ˜‰
Moreover, it isn't little late!!πŸ˜•
You're otherworldly beauty then!!πŸ˜†

Accha let's see kaise read nahi karti tum πŸ˜†
I fulfilled my promise though it's one day late πŸ˜‰