Wow dill

Concept toh I luv
Ab der na kr or update first part jaldi

Thank you Sweetu
next week start karungi
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Zoya was frustrated with everyone. All friends of made fun of her about her actions from last night.She remembered nothing regarding the club incident but they made video of her dancing with the guys she didn't even know.She tried hard to recollect her memory but of no use.Her headache worsened the time she woke up in the morning.Even the painkillers Asad gave her seemed not working for her. Humeira and Tanveer gave her the lecture on her stunt of last night at club. But to her surprise Asad had not scolded her,infact he seemed happy for unknown reason and this thing was confusing her. She tried to ask him but he refused to reveal anything.

Asad smiled at her irritated face. He knew that she had no memory of the previous night and he was thankful for it.Since the moment she confessed her love in drunken stupor he felt like he was bestowed with the biggest blessing ever.Since the morning he felt a strong desire to tell her about his feelings but he stopped himself.He wanted to make the moment very special for her.He wanted to tell her how he loves her. He was surprised that her revelation about her being the real daughter of Zainab did not effect him much.He already fell in love with her without knowing her real identity.Now he was waiting for the right moment to confess his love to her.

At night in Siddiqi Mansion

Tanveer tried to convince Ghafoor to bring Zoya back to home but he refused to bow down.Tanveer was irritated as her every plan to keep Zoya away from Ghafoor and Asad was failed. She hated Zoya for snatching everything from her.Since childhood Zoya was given everything.Ghafoor brought Tanveer just for the sake of Zoya,but he never gave her equal love.His affection was towards Zoya only. Initially Tanveer was fine with this but with passage of time she began to dislike Zoya internally but never showed to her.She started to create misunderstandings between father and daughter and she was succeeded in this thing as Zoya and her father never agreed with each other.Zoya being the innocent shared everything with her,Tanveer took advantages of her innocence and instigated her to go against her father. When she met with Asad she started to like him and he also wanted to spend time with her but due to Zoya's interference she lost him.Her dislike turned into hatred and she swore to ruin her life.She did everything to ruin her happiness,whether by instigating Ghafoor to force Zoya to marry but everytime she escaped with Asad's help.This time she made Ghafoor to freeze Zoya's accounts and threaten her to stay away from her friends but again Asad let her stay at his house inspite of Ghafoor's warning to Zoya. Now she is afraid of the thing that both can come together anytime because they are living under the same roof." I have to do something before I loss everything " Tanveer told herself.

Asad's Apartment

Asad was preparing dinner whereas Zoya was sitting on the chair in the kitchen. She was just munching an apple and got irritated looks from Asad.

--------------------------'zz

Edited by Always_asya - 5 years ago
Always_asya thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvurselF

Interesting prologue
Continue soon 😊

Thank you Sami
shall continue soon
Always_asya thumbnail