replied 😉

Word Count: 1

Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Jasleenkaur01

Superb update dear

I was eagerly waiting to read part 3
Loved the friendship bond between zoya n humi. They have suppoeted each other through different phases of life. The small banter between asad n zoya is sooo cute.
Why is gaffur behaving like a total evil father? Who is the person gaffur has selected for zoya?
Now asad n zoya r playing pranks on each other...
Waiting to read what asad had planned for zoya
Thanks for the pm.

Thank you Jaz
I am glad you like that
yes they did
happy to know that you like their fight
he is behind money only
you will know soon who is the one
next update give you answer wgat is Asad's plan?
Thanks again dear

Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anopama

Loving.this
So asad.found out the daughters
But he.xhose the wrong.one.as.his.future wife
Haha he dont believe in love so he s happy with.his ammi choice
But if only be knows tht is nnot her
Loving asya WW3
Zoya is.determined to keep him away ffrom her sister
Comt

Thank you dear
yes he found but the wrong one
yes now his false assumptions led him to a big problem in future
true he loves his ammi so much
I am glad you like it
yes she is but being with it's little difficult
thanks again Anopama
Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Prinky-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Hey Daljit</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Update was superb!!!</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I am really enjoying AsYa here...in enemy mode...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">So now Zoya is in trouble...eager to know Asad's plan...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">continue soon...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Thanks for pm😊</font>

Hey Deepti
thank you dear
glad to know that you are enjoying it
Yes they are on enemy mode
hahaha she is in trouble
you will know soon
will be update soon

Always_asya thumbnail
Unres kab karogi Naadu
Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvurselF

Hello di...
Hw r u ?
Now coming to update.
Amazing part.
Enjoyed reading this one .
So humeira is also here..
And she's zoya special friend nd an orphan.
Gaffur hate this thing abt her .
Zoya in full on detective mode.. 😆 nd poor humi she has to bear zoya's every tantrum.
Asad trying to impress tanveer 😡 😡 😡
Already started disliking Asad in this story .
He challenge zoya nd openly declared his real intention .
Zoya planned something nd hide it from humi.
Gaffur fed up with Zoya's tantrum nd decided her marriage.
And already choose someone.Now who's this new entry ? 😕
Nd hw his entry effect Asya nd their equations which is not good
Zoya send goons to attack Asad 😲 but her plan was utter flop 😆
Now it's Asad turn ! What he's going to download ?
Interesting!!!!!
Continue sooonnN .
Thanks for PM 🤗

Hello Sami
I am fine what about you?
Thank you Sami
I am glad you liked the update
yes Humeira is zoya's friend
Yes he is full of pride
Haha she is not poor but her best friend
accha you started to hate him
😆
yes he openly confesed this
she is zoya after all who will not tell anyone what is going on in her mind
you will know soon who is the person?
yes she send goons to beat him to teach her a lesson
you will know his plan in next update

😉 update is coming
Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvurselF

Want more Asya nd I think the ladka would be Ayaan !? 😳 😉 😕

will try to do this 😆 it can be 😉
Always_asya thumbnail
Part-4 Zoya got ready and ignoring her father she went to college.After reaching there she ran to class without be noticed but Tanveer stopped her in middle for some important topic but before they could continue Haider and Humeira came to them"Hey Zoya,hey Tanveer! have you seen Asad today?? asked Haider to them."No Haider even i have not seen him from the time i came here" Tanveer answered.Zoya's forehead creased with confusion at his absence "what is he up to now?" thought Zoya."Ahh!!" they all turned towards the source of voice and all were shocked to see Asad standing there with clutchs under his one elbow with the other arm filled with bandages.He was unable to stand properly"Asad what happened to you??"Haider ran to him.Asad was about to answer when Tanveer also came to them and seeing her Asad took two steps back" please Tanveer stay away from me otherwise the goons will again beat me" Asad pretended to be scared from her."Whatt??" "Asad kya bol rahe ho tum?"asked Tanveer confused with his behaviour while Zoya's eyes widened with realization dawned upon her that he is going to blurt out everything about yesterday and her involvment in this but she was also confused with his appearance.She knew that he was not injured during fight then how come he has bandages all over his arm and leg?Is he playing some prank on her again? Zoya does not know how to find it out? She came out of her thougts when Tanveer asked Asad about his behaviour "Asad what are you saying?, who are the goons you are talking about?"Tanveer again tried to come near her and he dramatically pushed her away"ask your sister Tanveer who sent the goons to beat me and threatened me to stay away from you otherwise they will kill me"Asad made a perfect story.Zoya's mouth opened in "O" shape after hearing his fake story but she could not say anything as Tanveer spoke before her"No Asad you must be misunderstand,Zoya can never do this , why would she do that?"asked Tanveer.Asad looked at Zoya steadly and gave her a secret smirk "because she thinks that i am trying to come near you more than needed while the truth is that we are only friends"Asad answered innocently. Zoya felt trapped in his plan, she just wanted to clear everything about last night in front of Tanveer that she is not at fault completely the way Asad is presenting the story but Asad didn't let her speak."Zoya! what is he saying?? is this true? " asked Tanveer .Zoya looked at her afraid of her reaction"Tannu listen me carefully, I agree that I want him to stay away from you and for that I sent some goons but. ..." "You really did this Zoya!! I can't believe that you did all this over your stupid assumptions that there is something going between us! how could you do this Zoya? tell me Zoya! who gave you the right to play with someone's life"Tanveer asked Zoya angrily. "Tanveer please meri baat suno.." Zoya began but Tanveer cut her in middle "I don't want to hear anything from you right now!"saying this Tanveer walked from there in anger.Haider went to Asad and helped him to take to the class room while Humeira looked at her with raising the eyebrows at her"So you were not planning anything yesterday when I asked you! !! stated Humeira to Zoya but she was not looking at her"Woh mai tumhe batana chahti thi but I knew.." "that I would not let you do this stupidity!!"Humeira completed the sentence.Zoya nodded silently like a child.Humeira stighed loudly , she knew Zoya can never hurt anyone intentionally but at the same time she is stubborn too and can do anything to complete her stubbornness and with Asad her temperature has already gone very high as no one dared to frustrate her so much as he did. Humeira did not understand why Zoya is taking him so seriously because she usually ignored such issues but this time she did something unexpected that to hire some goons to take revenge from Asad an Asad had made big scene out of that to win over her."Humeira trust me he is not that much injured as much he is showing"Zoya pleaded "I know but now Tannu is already miffed with you so please don't do anything which cause her more angrier than before" Humeira advised her.
-------------------------
In Canteen
Asad was taking full advantages of Tanveer's sympathy as she was extra careful because she was feeling guilty about her sister's actions.On the other hand Zoya was extremely sad at the fact that Tannu was not talking her from morning and on top of that Asad is not leaving any chance to make her remember the morning incident. She didn't want to upset Tanveer so sitting there silently but planning to make a move against Asad."So how was the morning Spoil sport?"Asad asked leaning on Zoya's shoulder when Tanveer went to pay the bill.Zoya glared at him"don't be so overconfident mister! let the right time come then I will show you your real place"Zoya angrily thrown his arm away. "Ahh"Asad pretended to be in pain as he saw Tanveer coming from the other side, Zoya opened her mouth and then closed it as she realized that again he played his trick."Zoya ye kya batmeezi hai ?"Tanveer asked glaring at Zoya"No Tanveer it's not her fault ! please don't get angry on her!! she didn't do intentionally"Asad said with fake smile "That's so sweet of you Asad that you are still trying to save her!"Tanveer thanked him with a genuine smile. As she was about to go Asad again called her"hey Tanveer !if you don't mind! can you please help me to walk to the class? actually Haider is not here so .." "of course Asad "Tanveer helped him to walk with Asad wrapped his arm around her neck while going out he looked behind and winked at Zoya who was fuming with anger.
---------------------------
Zoya was eagerly waiting for Asad to come out of class. She sent Tanveer on the pretense of Gaffour's call and now waiting for her plan to be executed, as soon as Asad come she hide behind the piller and watched with batted breath as he came near the piller.Asad was not looking where he was going and "thudd"He fell down flatly on hs stomach, "ucch"his face crumbled in pain as his hand got hurt just then he heard someone snickering and on instant, he knew who is the person? Zoya laughed mechanically as she saw Asad tripped over the nylon thread which she tied a while ago ."I should have known that you are the one who is behind my life"Asad said dramatically. "Of course as if you are the most innocent person who had not done anything wrong"Zoya answered sarcastically. "Atleast I didn't send goons to bhi at anyone! but You are a gundi yourself so the goons will surely be your friends! "Asad again retorted. You deserves that only! be thankful that I haven't asked them to break your bones otherwise you would have seriously injured rather than pretending right now"Zoya fumed."Well! I think you haven't learned your lesson from today's incident but don't worry I will surely teach you once"Asad said like he was very serious about that matter. Zoya grabbed his neck"what did you say?I am gundi !now i shall tell you what is real gundi".Asad baffled by her actions, he never thought that she will do this , seeing the commotion Haider and Humeira came there and make them part away from each other. "Are you mad? what were you doing? "Humeira scolded her "don't stop me humi ! I will kill him today" zoya said still struggling to come out of Humeira'grip "i was right you are gundi gundi gundi"Asad said accusing her.Both were accusing each other until Humeira and Haider took them away separately out of college.
-----------------------

Zoya was driving as well as cursing Asad under her breath"Asad Ahmed Khan you are crossing your limits, today because of you my sister is not talking to me and I will not forget that"but after a pause she smiled in satisfaction as she remembers what she did at last minute"but now I will show you who is the boss!" turning her towards the opposite direction she called home and told Tanveer that she will be late so asked her not to wait for dinner.After fifteen minutes of driving she stopped her car in front of an orphanage, seeing the car all children ran towards Zoya in excitement "Zoya didi" Zoya's excitement was not any less to meet her most favorite people on earth"awwe mere little cute cute friends" Zoya chirped loudly enough to hear for Anwar who shook his head at her antics.Zoya gave the sweets and gifts to all children which she brought on her way coming here.When all children were busy with the sweets Zoya sat there on grass in peace. Anwar came to her"Zoya bitiya tum bigad rahi ho inn badmaasho ko, har baar kuch na kuch leke aati ho, bahut khushnaseeb hai ye bacche jinhe itni acchi behn mili hai" Anwar said affectionately. "No kaka they are not lucky but I am lucky to get them in my life, they gave me the peace and happiness that no one was able to provide, and about gifts I am happy that the money for which my father is badly behind for earning came to some use rather than just showing the power to the world and most of that they don't judge me like everyone does so I don't think I did anything for them in true manners infact they gave me so much" Zoya said looking ahead.Anwar patted her head with affection. Zoya gave him a tight smile"kya hua beta? bahut pareshaan lag rahi ho, phir se apne abbu se jagda hua hai kya?"Anwar asked when he noticed her gloomy face"Nothing kaka bas ammi ki yaad aa rahi hai aaj"Zoya replied sadly, she was really missing her mother remembering yesterday's incident.After a while she was busy in playing with children, Anwar looked at her carefree nature and prayed that zoya would get someone who can love her the way she is and remove her all pain with happiness.
-----------------------
Done
hope you all like it
give your reviews
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res mine.
Aanchal,
Shweta,
Soumya,
Addrita and
every reader of this story!😊

----------------------------------------------------
Asad!!😡😡
I hate him! Honestly I just hate him!!
I just want to kill him!
Tanveer I hate her also!!
Nice update but this Asad is going to be dead soon by my hands!!
Asad is such a 🤬!!
Well Zoya is going correct with him!!
Well written and of course you were correct I am hating Asad more and more!!
I think Zoya isn't the way she shows herself!!
She is a soft-heart person but with her soft heart have wounds!!
I loved the way you showed Zoya meeting with the kids!!
Thanks to God there is Anwar here!!
Hey who is the guy Zoya is getting married to?
Is it Ayan? AKram?? NOOO!!
We shall see it!!
Nice update!
Well written!!
Do cont. soon!!😊

Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 7 years ago