Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Thanks for the pm...

kabhi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...
Loved it... finally everything is clear..
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such cruel animals gafoor and rashid..
That's really sad..

Liked the way Zoya spoke to Arjun

I will miss this story too..

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When will you update the epilogue???
desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Banner Credits to Zephyr.

Epilogue

The altar was partitioning the two love birds, which were ready to fly from the crowd, but they also knew that this was a cage of formalities and they had to complete all the pious rituals, otherwise they have already become ek jism , do jaan.

AsYa never wanted a luxurious marriage, but pious one, so all the guests were the family and close friends.

Qazi sahib asked for the consent of Zoya, "Kya aapko ye nikaah qubool hai?

"Qubool hai, she smiled lowering her eyes.

"Kya aapko ye nikaah qubool hai?, he again asked to Asad, who agreed as well.

The entire crowd happily clapped for them and the completeness of the Nikaah. They saw each other in the mirror and remained like that as the night will be stop there.

After the exit of Qazi sahib, Asad put aside his sehra and embraced Zoya in his arms at which Ayaan whistled and everyone laughed when he scooped her up in his arms and took her to his room.

"Ye dono bhi na, Dilshad snapped her head and all the siblings screamed, "Bhaijaan, please lock the door properly

"Shut up all of you, the answer they got from him.

At which Riya chuckled without realizing to whom she is describing all this, "These two are too much, we should learn something from them haina..., but the same time she realized that it was the right person, Arjun.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and left blushingly and with her exit an unknown smile creeps on his face.

Zoya was draped in dulhan attire and was looking at the moon, constantly as if the moon has granted another wish of hers'.

Asad entered the room which was fully decorated with flowers, looking here and there his eyes finally rested on his better half.

He took steps towards her with a mischievous smile creeping on his face and what he has been able to utter was, "Zoya!, but his tone has a husk.

"Mr. Khan!, she tried to turn but he shushed her and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested the chin on her left shoulder at which she closed her eyes with aww feeling.

"Shhh!!, he shushed her, and continued, "you're looking at this moon, he pointed towards the sky.

She nodded her head when he turned her around, facing towards him and engulfed her. He hushed in her ear, "par asli chand to mere samne hai, she lowered her eyes with shame and her cheeks turned red, like a fresh rose.

Under her nape he said, "Let's go sweetheart and he scooped her in his arms.

"Mr Kha..., she tried to object with utter shame at which interrupted, "Asad...Asad...Asad, he repeated his name at which she mouthed, "Okay, and he changed his face expressions from a child of 5 to a newly married matured guy and she kissed his dimple, at which both of them left laughingly loud.

"Oho! Dilshad where are the love birds, one of the teaser aunty teased.

Dilsha pressed her lips, "Salma!

One of the other aunties said, "Haan bhai ab tehzeeb to rakhni padegi Mr. Khan ka ghar hai after all

All the girls chuckled when the same time Razia entered and teased her friend Dilshad, "Zoya ka bhi hai ab to, so we can be a little badtehzeeb, and winked to Shireen.

All the ladies laughed, same time when the girls and boys entered, and an aunty asked, "Well, mazak to hota rahega, girls where is the bride

"Haan, Humeira and Najma where is Zoya?, Dilshad asked worriedly as it was too late to enter.

Shireen immediately asked Ayaan, "And where is my son Asad? Huh

"Ammi woh ..., before they could explain anything as they were so engaged in gana bajana and khana that they have forgotten about the newly wedded couple, when ACP Rathore pointed, there are they.

Asad and Zoya were coming down for their walima night with their best friends, Arjun and Riya, who didn't jumped from the stairs after few, as they wanted to the main pair being the point of attraction and focus of the light.

Asad has worn a black tuxedo and Zoya was draped in a red velvet saree, tucking a rose behind her bun. They both were on the top of the 7th cloud and all were very happy for the pair. In happiness, everyone cheered them with claps and a smile became even broad which was adding a cherry on the cake.

After jumping the staircases they met everyone and then Riya gave a look to Arjun as was indicating something.

Dilshad grabbed the attention with a toast, "Well, before your wedding I was writing a thesis for saying few words for my son and his wife, no...my daughter..., at which Zoya gave an aww expressions but her mother kept continuing, "but now,...I have not a single word to explain my happiness. Just I wanted to say is...is I am very very happy for both of you and my happiness will always remain the same...it can increase...but I will be happy and overwhelmed till eternity...Zoya means light, really you came like that only in our lives...I will be there for you ever forever...and now if death comes to me I will accept it happily because my children are happy

"Ammi!!, all her children reacted as they were not happy with her end so she changed it, "Okay nahi ja rahi main kahi itni asani se picha chod ke...happy, she dramatically said at which all smiled.

The guests clapped and applauded the simplicity of the host and someone announced for the dance of the night.

"Asad! Asad!, Zoya screamed in his ear.

"What the hell? Why are you screaming?, he asked with a cool expression.

She gave her a fake smile, "You are forgetting something

"Kya?, he again started arranging his tie.

"Uffo! Its not your marriage man, its your sister's...tamatar ki shadi hai aaj and the baarat is on the gate, she shrieked while arranging things for the rituals of welcoming the groom.

"Oh shit! Aa gaye, he asked

"Yeah aa gaye, she mimicked and gave all the things for welcoming them, "go and greet, she almost pushed him.

"Araam se meri ma!

"Biwi, not ma, she smiled as he wasn't facing her.

Asad left for greeting Imraan, the groom, while arranging his watch, "This is the side effect of being Zoya's husband

He finally greeted him and all the men settled on their side whereas ladies on there and finally nikaah was done.

But Zoya being Zoya giving news of qubool hai to everyone, and finally she reached to Asad and said, "qubool hai nikaah

"mujhe bhi qubool hai, and he winked at which she blushed and looking here and there he snatched her to the corner of the backyard.

He pinned her to the wall and when she could say anything he cupped her mouth with his hand, "Shhh! Subaah se chilla rahi ho, order de rahi ho...now it is badla time

She nodded her head negatively but he nodded positively.

He opened the knot of the choli from back which popped her eyes out like soccer balls. She hushed, "Please let me go

"No!

"Sorry

"No Sorry, no thank you...only please, he huskily said near her ear.

He slipped his free hand on the back of her petite waist and run his fingers over her spine. She shut her eyes closely but he didn't stop there. He caressed his cheek with hers and started rubbing it and kissed on the nape which shivered her, and the same time cloud started crying, in the form of rain.

He removed the clip from her hairs so they covered her bare back. He turned her and started kissing his back uncovering the hairs; with every kiss she kept taking his name. she too turned herself and unbutton his sherwani started kissing every droplet resting over his cheek, and so now the battle has started.

They kept continuing it and finally a water droplet rested on her lower lip, he gave her a mischievieous glare and captured it in his, they kept continuing it as it was never ending, it was love not lust, so they kept continuing what they wanted to do ...

"Aaa, Zoya was screaming from last 8 minutes as she was in her labour.

"Jaldi chaliye na, she dig her nails on his neck.

"Ouch! Chal raha ho meri ma, he answered.

"Biwi not ma, she again said as always.

"Ma se kam nahi ho meri, he cross questioned this time.

She screamed, "Ah!! I am in pain or apko behes karni hai

"Haan Asad chalo na, Dilshad replied.

After few minutes doctor take her to the OT. It was a normal delivery and normal pregnancy but someone was there who wasn't taking a single breath and not allowing anyone to take.

"Nurse! Is everything okay? Koi result nahi aaya abhi tak?, he asked

The nurse made face, "Calm down sir, you are asking this to me fourth time and I am answering you lastly that yes everything IS FINE, she emphasized lastly.

He nodded his head positively and Ayaan laughed at this.

"Beta tu jab father banega tab dekhna, rone lagega tu to...baby dady, Asad taunted Ayaan back.

This realized Dilshad of Rashid this is the same way, Rashid was concerned for his first baby Asad to whom he had gave nothing except agony and pain. She wiped her tears which were understandable by only one person, Shireen, who didn't said a word, as she knew nothing was the meaning.

And finally a crying sound came from the OT and Asad ran towards the doctor, "What is...

"It's a girl, doctor smiled at which Asad smiled widely as he always wanted a baby girl.

He was about to ran towards his wife and his daughter his life when doctor said, "only one is allowed now, hygiene

"Okay, Asad smiled and with hygiene cautions he ran.

He kissed Zoya's head who was trying to play with the child, but he stopped her, "she is an infant, bacche ke sath kon khelta hai?

"Sab khelte hain Asad, normal hote haina...right my little brave girl, she asked the baby.

"Huh! No she is mine

"Baby is like abbu

"No ammi, she pouted at which Asad melted and said, "Okay thoda sa abbu jaisa aur thoda sa ammi jaisa okay?

"okay, she smiled, and kissed his nose, and then baby's.

The same time doctor allowed few more people to meet the baby who gave blessings and love to the mother and baby, when the nurse asked, "What will be the name of baby, we have to write in the birth certificate

Everyone said, "Humne socha hi nahi

But two people confidently announced, "Aseemah!, and then looked at each other that how obvious string, tie to each other, no one liked to remember Rashid and no one even bothered to remember Gaffur but Aseemah, she was in the heart of Asad and Zoya, as they gave their daughter her name.

Just love, truth and right is everywhere, not cruelty and backstabbing the same way strings always find their string to tie with all, no matter in what form.

Please read next post REQUEST

Edited by CreativeByBirth - 5 years ago
desidillse thumbnail
This was the last post of this FF and from now I will be writing on the other pairs. It would be heart touching to end this with tears ...I dont know in how many years I have ended this , but yes in a looong time, so I had an attachment with this and always be having.

I will be writing TS and OS on the pair and can write FF only if you people want...if you want then can ask and I will be writing but after february...but you can request

And please tell me how was it

Thanks
Aditi
Edited by CreativeByBirth - 5 years ago
desidillse thumbnail
FOR PMS

If you want PMs for my stuffs, buddy my PM a/c (AditiFantasy)

I will NOT send PMs to anyone.

DO NOT send buddy a/c CreativeByBirth

Silent Readers
please appreciate once in a while, it is a request, after all it needs lot of time and patience to write as well.

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res...
Unres...
Fantastic job... 👏
Loved the Epilogue... 😳
Feeling sad as the story ended... 😭
Just came across your OS on AsYa... I Loved it... 😳
Please do write more on AsYa... 😊
Hope to see you back with another story soon... 😃
Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago