Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved the update
Thanks for the pm

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Banner Credits to Zephyr.

Thirty One

With the lights on, Ayaan and other teasing party came near Asad-Zoya and Najma asked chirpingly, "oho! Abhi se meri bhabhi meri ankho se door kar rahe ho

Asad gave her a killing glare at which Zoya controlled her laughter when Ayaan targeted her, "Yes Bhabhi, where you two were?, and Humeira winked.

"Kab?, she tried to be innocent in front of her tez tarrar devar.

When Humeira mumbled in her ear, "Arey bhabhi don't try to be too smart haan humein sab pata hai

"Pata hai matlab ... what are you saying Humeira thik se bolo, she again tried to be act innocent and this time Asad snapped his forehead and Ayaan whispered in his ear, "Yahi that you two were in backyard and might be having some quality time...you know

"Shut...Up...Ayaan, Asad clenched his jaw and give deadly look to his brother which was enough for each of them and they ran away at which Zoya took a deep breath.

"Ye log bhi na...bilkul aap jaise nahi hai, she complained while giggling.

He mimicked her, "Bilkul aap jaise nahi hai..., and he came to his real tone, "bilkul aapke jaise hain...most of the time badteh...badtehzeeb

Zoya gloomed her face, "if i am badtehzeeb then...then why are you marrying me...huh, and she left throwing tantrums.

"Pagal!, he smiled at her childishness when he heard a voice.

"Pagal ko samjhate kyu nahi hain sir, he turned and found Riya.

"Oh Riya aap, he passed a smile.

"Yup me. Kya hua?, she asked.

"Nothing ... in fact everything...he called me badtehzeeb, Zoya complained Arjun who wished her for the engagement.

"Hmmm...aur aap bura maan gayi itni si baat pe?, he asked.

Riya questioned, "Itni si baat, and looked around, "aham...this is not a little thing

"How it is not much to get naraz, Zoya asked Arjum who popped his eyes out.

"And how it is much, asked Asad folding his hand on his chest.

"Mr. Asad, hum ladkiyon ko roothne ke lie wajah nahi chahiye hoti especially jab wo apne boyfriend, husband ya fianc se ho...did you get me, Riya explained Asad patiently.

Arjun laughed, "Thats true Roshni bhi...

"Roshni? Aap bhule nahi na use, Zoya smiled a little.

"Nahi... kabhi nahi ...jeena bhi koi kabhi bhulta hai bhala, Arjun reasoned being lost in himself.

"Nahi, kabhi nahi. Par jeene ke lie dhadkan chahiye hoti hai aur dhadkan to dil hi deta hai, Asad replied to Riya who looked into his eyes.

"What do you mean, both Riya and Arjun respectively asked in a unison.

"Main bhi to bahut pyaar karta tha na Aseemah se in fact abhi bhi karta hoon...magar it doesn't mean..., Asad took a deep breath.

And Zoya continued herself, "key hum jeena bhul jaye

She turned to face Arjun and show him the face of Asad, who was very happy tonight talking to Riya, "I always used to think that Asad ek chalti firti lassh hai...but us lassh mein itni khushi itne Armaan aur itne jazbaat honge, i have never thought of this

She took a pause and continued, "Roshni ko bhulna mushkil ...nahi impossible hai par aap use khushi main bhi to yaad rakh sakte hain

A tear droplet rolled down his cheek which she caught, "aapke ye ansu dekhke Roshni kaunsa khush hogi...and ...and in love what we want ...the happiness of our partner...jo wo nahi hai because you aren't

"Arjun bahut accha hai Riya...bas apne purane waqt se nahi nikal pata, Asad explained Riya.

"Aur purana waqt kaisa bhi ho beet jata hai, he cupped her cheek and blessed her like an elder brother.

Zoya smiled and placed her hand on his shoulder, "Bas us waqt ko bhulana padta hai Mr. ACP

"Mr. ACP which sort of designation is this Ms. Farooqui, Asad emphasize the name Ms. Farooqui which hurt her ego and she too continued Mr. Khan, "i have to go haan Ammi was calling me

"Aur haan...apki nahi meri aur Najma ki ammi, she showed tongue to him and ran at which Arjun and Asad chuckled together.

They laughed and Asad said, "Silly girl but was right, bure waqt ko bhulana padta hai, especially tab jab ek accha waqt aapka wait kare, he pointed towards Riya who was enjoying the ice cream with the Khan girls.

"Ye nahi ho sakta you know me, Arjun argued.

"Yes i know you that is why i told you, Asad argued even more.

Arjun took a deep breath and replied, "Look. I can understand about Zoya bhabhi, she doesn't know anything about Roshni but tu to janta hai na

"Aise to tub hi Aseemah ko janta hai... in fact you were the person who use to tease me the most calling, Aseemah Bhabhi... par aaj, he explained his friend.

rjun looked here and there, "Allah ki marzi hoti hai sab ek baar soch lena, and he left Arjun alone who again took a glance over Riya who was chuckling and teasing Zoya.

A smile creep on his sad faces and then he went to the past, the memories of Roshni who followed him in the party as well to give him a message.

The same time he heard someone from his back, "Argh! The party is going to wrap up...ab chale ACP Rawthe, the person emphasized on the word ACP.

Arjun turned back and found Rathore, the only person who could taunt and order him. At which Rawthe rolled his eyes and grant his order.

The whole ETF team congratulated the newly engaged couple and Arjun Riya took a bid from them.

"Pyaar ... the most interesting thing in the world, Zoya announced this opening her arms, sitting on the swing at which Asad chuckled and jumped on the swing after lingering it on which feared her, "Huh! Careful

"Look who is saying, Ms. Problem Magnet, he giggled.

She made faces as she didn't like his attitude, "haan, aap to bahut problems se bachte bachaate hain

"Ofcourse! Aaj tak maine hi problems se bachaya hai aapko, don't you dare forget, he showed his index finger to her.

"Oh really? Mr. Bachao Ahmed Khan, Gadi se sabse pehle takkar apne hi maari thi mujhe, she pouted.

He intervene in between, "To aap dekhke nahi chal sakti thi

"Accha matlab this is also my fault?

"Of course

"Asad

"Zoya

"I hate you

"But I love you more than anything in this world, he confessed.

"Like what?, she shyly smile.

"Like ...pyaar... the most loveable thing in this world, he husk in her ear at which she blushed and lowered her eyes and he gave her a kiss on her cheek at which she hid her face in his crook.

"Am..., Dilshad who was witnessing her children from a corner heard Najma but shushed her before AsYa could.

"Haw ammi aap bhai bhabhi ka romance dekh rahe ho...gandi baat, she taunted her mother.

"Aye...

"Kya aye

"Matlab...matlab i wasn't witnessing their romance...but, she smiled at last.

"but?, she hit her shoulder with her.

"but i was realizing the change of the time...allah sab aise hi thik rakhe, she prayed to the skies.

"Is this true Ayaan?, Rashid asked happily.

He shied like a girl and nodded in a yes.

"Humeira sach mein bahut acchi ladki hai khyal rakhegi humare Ayaan ka, Shireen replied.

"Yes. Daughter of Gaffur Ahmed Siddique, he is a great father as well, he smirked with corner of his lips as something was cooking in his mind.

"Abbu hum Ayaan ke bina nahi reh sakte, Humeira stubbornly said and crying left the room.

"And he is good boy as well, then what's wrong in this marriage?, Raziya asked.

"Galat Ayaan nahi hai Raziya ...uska..., he stopped in between and continued, "Fine. aaj tak humne humari beti ki har khushi poori ki hai...aur agar wo Ayaan mein hai to wahi sahi

"to kya Shireen ko haan keh du?, Raziya asked happily at which Gaffur clenched his jaw and nodded his head in yes.

Edited by ColorDreams - 6 years ago
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...Update...!

I...Love...It...;

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Word Count: 1

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome blossom
Mazedar update

But why so short..

Rashid is so cunning

And please show what happened with riya and arjun they r cute too..

Darshika888 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear
Loved it
Thanks for pm