Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally they confessed...
Liked the light hearted update after a few heavy ones..

Two love stories side by side I'm liking it..

But also why was this so short...
First u come after so long and then u give such short updates...

Please don't take such long gaps...
Somewhere it is affecting your writing style too..

Why did nikhat sush nuzhat
Bata dete to chapter khatam hota😉😆

Loved the way Asad said I haven't forgotten her but can't stop loving you..

Very well written

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Finally they confessed...

Liked the light hearted update after a few heavy ones..

Two love stories side by side I'm liking it..

But also why was this so short...
First u come after so long and then u give such short updates...

Please don't take such long gaps...
Somewhere it is affecting your writing style too..

Why did nikhat sush nuzhat
Bata dete to chapter khatam hota😉😆

Loved the way Asad said I haven't forgotten her but can't stop loving you..

Very well written

Danto mat na di

Exam the

Wo nahi likhti to bhi dantte😳
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆
Ye to mera style hai😉😆

Aur mera adhikaar bhi😆
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...
Superb...
What nikhat was going to say but stopped...
Hope bcos of her silence any more damage wont happen...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

asya cuteness...
so sweet..
i enjoy reading...
hope no harm reach zoya
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg omg
Asya confession love it
I love u but I can't forget her I am not so mean to ask u to forget her
So lots of RK poses
Wow asad is not mad she used his bathroom
love really does miracles
Khan siblings recognizes the watch but stayed mum.
Cont
desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Banner Credits to Zephyr.

Twenty Nine(C)

Nuzhat was amused why did her elder sister forced her to lie in front of the whole family and ETF team, in spite of having idea about that wrist watch.

After reaching back to their rooms Nuzhat, who was dying to ask spilled her question out, "Why did you stop me Baaji?

Nikhat faced her but didn't answered and Nuzhat kept continuing, "I and you both knew, to whom that watch belong to. Then why?, she shrugged her older sister's shoulders.

"Because someone has stopped me., Nikhat freed herself from Nuzhat's hold.

"Who?, she asked in a low tone.

Nikhat looked at the doorsteps and Nuzhat followed, it was their older brother Ayaan, who actually stopped both of them to not tell the truth, which they knew.

Ayaan came towards Nuzhat and touched her shoulder, "she is right"

"But why?, immediately retorted back Nikhat and continued, "we all knew that this was the same watch which all of three gifted to abbu, today, as his eidi

"And we all know that the watch is belong to the killer., Nuzhat screamed at Ayaan and broke into tears.

Nikhat tried to collect the strength and caressed her sister's back and console him.

"Aur kya hota agar wo abbu nahi hote?, Ayaan asked to both of his sisters in tears.

"Par afsos wo abbu hain, Nikhat and Nuzhat cried together.

Ayaan put his hand on his sisters' heads and smiled, "Nahi

"Matlab? Kehna kya chahte hain aap, Nikhat looked into her brother's eyes.

yaan wiped his sisters' tears and said, "Aisi bahut si watches hoti hai, company ne ek to nahi banayi?, and stopped for a while, "and abbu has his watch, at which both Khan Sisters smiled widely and hugged their brother tight.

"I knew it, abbu can never do anything wrong, Nuzhat said as if she has won in the battle of her inner turmoil.

"haan abbu aisa kar hi nahi sakte. Kabhi nahi, Nikhat too agreed.

Ayaan parted with them, "aur socho hum agar police ko keh dete ki ye abbu ki watch hai to?, he raised a valid question.

"Haye allah! Ye to syapa hi ho jata, Nuzhat snapped her forehead.

"Haina! Islie main pehle khud confirm karna chahta tha, aur abbu distinction se pass hue, Ayaan smiled and hugged his sisters again.

A pair of eyes was witnessing from a distance and tears flew down from them.

Three days later, Humeira was looking on the main door; it seemed that she was waiting for someone especial in her life. She kept rolling her dupatta on the finger and crossing left to right, right to left. She might have been measured the whole living room, making different faces, but the door didn't open.

"Ya allah baaji beth jaao, poore ek ghante se aise hi ghoom rahi ho, the maid sweetly said.

"Nahi Salma, aaj to aane do aisi khabar loongi, she chewed her teeth.

The maid cupped her mouth, "Haye allah apne abbu ke lie koi aise kehta hai bhala at the same time a lady in expensive salwar suit entered the spot, "inka kya ye sahabjyaadi to kuch bhi keh le, inko rokenge to inke abbu ulta humein daant denge, and made face.

Humeira put her collar up, "ab aisa rutba(prestige) bhi to hona chahiye na, and winked but realized that the lady was serious, "Sach mein Humeira tum bhi na...tumhare abbu ne sar pe chada rakha hai

Humeira came near to the lady and take few circles with her, "Meri ammi jalan ho rahi hai na, and showed her tongue at which Raziya said, "ab jyada mat uchlo tumhare abbu ate honge

"Unhi ka to hum wait kar rahe hain. Bade naraz hain hum unse, she sat saying this on a chair.

Raziya started folding clothes, "Aise bhi kya ho gaya

"Poore 1 mahine baad business trip se aa rahe hain wo bhi 5 din late, she made puppy face, "aane dijie esi saza denge unh eke yaad rakhenge, she said half sentence and faced her back towards the gate.

"Kya saza hai mere aka, she heard someone said and her face bloomed up like a fresh flower when she realize it was her abbu Gaffur Ahmed Siddique but still she didn't turn back to throw the tantrums.

"Hmmm! Narazgi to bahut zyada hai, he looked at Raziya and she passed a smile.

"Haan!, humeira said only this much.

"To kya saza hai humari, he asked as he is a child too.

"Hmmm, she think for a while and said jumping, "extra chocolates!

"Here are they, he gave her the chocolates and embraces in her a tight hug.

"I love you abbu, you are the best abbu of the world

"Ye baap beti bhi na, Raziya looked at them with a awe.

A week later,
Khan Villa

ETF team entered, "Aur kitne din yaha rehne ka irada hai Rawthe, a crisp commanding Rathore asked.

Arjun and Riya who were on the dining table having dinner stood up immediately along with the Khan's.

"Kya hua Rathore chilla kyu rahe ho?, Arjun gave him a perfect competition.

"Rawthe do you literally remember why you two were here?, asked Rathore sarcastically looking at Riya at last.

"Wait Wait wait!, Asad interrupted in between.

"Please have a seat ACP and then tell us what happen, Asad then continued himself, at which Rathore continued in a normal tone, "No. That's fine Mr. Khan..., but before he could complete Zoya's mouth automatically opened as she was in revenge that how dare someone else called Asad, Mr. Khan, but Riya joined her hands to not say anything as in it was the question of her job.

And Rathore kept continuing himself, "...Ye dono as ETF members aapki guest ki safety ke lie the but mujhe nahi lagta ab attacker attack karega

"Wait first of all she isn't a guest ACP. Rathore and second of all how can you be so confident ke ab attack nahi ho sakte, Asad almost blasted on him and Zoya's eyes become moist when he held he hand tightly under the table as is trying to say, that don't worry I'm here.

"15 days have passed, aur phir ETF ki apni duty hai, Rathore argued.

"Oh! Do you mean we are not under your duty?, Asad asked.

"You're Mr. Khan but aise aapke ghar pe pehra de sakte hain, ruk nahi sakte hum... this is beyond our powers, he explained logically.

Arjun tightly closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "Stop you both."

"Rathore is right, ye humare powers mein nahi hain magar Rathore 15 din guzar jane se khatra tal nahi jata, Arjun argued with both of them.

"Rawthe, what do you want to say, Rathore asked.

"I want to say is... i think khatra hai, he replied.

Tears fell down from Zoya's eyes and looking at her Asad said, "don't worry. Use sirf lagta hai, zaruri nahi hai kuch ho hi haan.

He persuades her at which she nodded her head positively and embraces him in a tight hug.

"fine. Main commissioner sir se security ke lie baat karunga, but he is not allowing Rawthe and Riya to be here for so long, Rathore put hand on Zoya's shoulder at which she nodded positively.

Asad itched his chin, "If Zoya is fine then ... then aapko jo thik lage but I have a request

"Please tell, Rathore said.

"me and Ammi were deciding for the engagement date and tomorrow is jumma... i hope aap samajh rahe hain, he indicated to all of them present there.

"Engagement?, Zoya shockingly blushed.

Asad smiled, "Yup! It was a surprise for you...thoda different way may samne aaya nahi, and sheepishly ended at which Zoya threw herself in his arms and he enveloped her in a tight hug.

"Aham, Najma coughed.

"And you want us to be here for your engagement?,Riya cheered.

"It's perfectly fine tab tak security arrangements bhi ho jayenge...kyu Rathore, Arjun taunted him.

Rathore took a deep breath, "Ok fine. Par sirf kal"

"Yes boss, the whole team teased him in unison.

A/N: Please hit like and comment.

My Writing Index : Beautiful Disasters
Edited by ColorDreams - 6 years ago
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Engagement On the way 😃
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting...Update...With...Interesting...Twist

I...Enjoyed...Reading...It..,