Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I know it has been a long time but I will not leave both of my stories like this. I will finish them and coming with a surprise, hope you will like it, to redeem myself for being absent for such a long time.
I started to write some part but I have to deal with my new life. But promise, I will be back soon in sha Allah. Hope the update by next 2 weeks in sha Allah, and I will try earlier too, but I can't guarantee.
Many thanks for being patient and loyal to my stories.
πŸ€— love you all
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No worries Rada...😊
Hope you are actually settled now and doing good 😳
Coming to the updates...don't stress yourself too much on that part...and we readers also would not like you to take soo much ...even though you are busy in your new work...so take your time and update them as you get time...some free time for yourself too...😊
Take Care..
Will be eagerly waiting for your updates...πŸ˜ƒ
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey rada
Thanks for the note..

I was wounding where have you been so long.

Anyways...take your time don't stress yourself but also please try to write something in between...

And waiting for the surprise..πŸ˜ƒ
_yash_ thumbnail
this is an amazing story
such long entertaining updates with brilliant writing.
good job.
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey.. Will be waiting for sure..:)
Take your time..:)
radadolcevida thumbnail

Hi everyone, here I am with the new chapter, and NOT the last one thanks to Jas and Mayur who convinced me to continue this story. For the moment, i don't know for how long I am going to extand it, but at least 2 more chapters to go. I hope you will like it πŸ˜ƒ.

Chap 9 The game is over

*slap*

He expected from her such a reaction and he can't blame her at all. He stared at her and could only see pain, she looked more hurt than angry. He felt miserable for breaking her heart but he never expected from this banal relation to turn into something more. He never signed for love, but it happened out of his control.

-Zoya, list...

-SHUT UP, she raised her hand, she was shaking from head to toe, how could you do this to me? TELL ME? HOW AND WHY? WHY? Her tears fell along her cheeks imponderably. Why? Her last word escaped as agonizing strangle cry.

He didn't even know why he went too far and why he didn't tell the truth earlier, destiny gave him many occasion to confess, but arrogantly, he thought, it was just temporary, and it was just a little lie, until his feelings caged him more and more. He broke her trust and he knew it, but he didn't want her to think that he faked all his feelings, those were real and vivid. His mouth refused to open, nothing will explain his act, not even his love for her.

-I can't believe it, you played with me, your cousin and you must have had a big laugh, right? She said bitterly, I hope you enjoy your DIRTY GAME, she slapped his chest. At least, some would have fun at the end.

-Zoya; listen to me, it's not what you think

-It's not what I think? Really? Her face showed surprised, you're really think I will trust you A-GAIN. Let me tell you what I am thinking: you lied about your identity, you played with my emotions, your cousin gave me stupid challenges and for what? Tell me for what? Before he could answer, she cut him. FOR NOTHING, NOTHING. Tell me Ayaan...Oups, sorry, she let out a painful chuckle, I mean Asad, tell me, am I thinking wrong?

-Zoya, give me a chance to explain

-NO, I don't want to hear anything from you, A-NY-THING, I am going away, she stepped back, feeling lost with this truth. She touched her lips, realizing that she went too far in her emotions and she looked up into his eyes.

-Zoya, please, listen to me once, he tried to grab her elbow but she pushed him away from her

-Don't-you-ever-touch-me-again, never-ever, she warned him and her jaw closed to pain.

-Zoya, please, he felt restless, she was walking away physically and emotionally from him. He didn't know what to say or what to do to tell her his truth, he just lied about his name, and nothing more, but his throat betrayed him and tightened like never before.

-I don't want to see you again, never ever again, I HATE YOU, SUCH A LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, LIAR

-Ayaan, Ayaan, are you with me? He heard her say and his eyes opened wide. She was still there, her smiling face contrasting with...his vision. He had imagined everything and in his dreams, everything slipped from his hands. The dream was still heavy on his chest and his throat was still closed with his unsaid words.

She looked at him confused, he was about to say something but suddenly, he froze like his soul left his body. His eyes went blank and she felt that he was struggling with something, but she was clueless.

-Are you ok? She asked worried, rubbing his forehead, where she found some drops. He was tensed. What's wrong? Are you ok?

-Ya, I am fine, he looked down, he didn't want her to see his turmoil, he wasn't prepared, this vision just gave him a glimpse of his failure to keep her with him and to convince her about his act. He wasn't ready to tell her the truth, he needed time and to be fully prepared.

-Are you sure? She searched for his eyes but he avoided her and instead he took her in his arms, making her gasped by his sudden gesture.

-Zoya, you won't leave me, you will stay with me

Her heart told her there is something wrong, but she preferred to ignore it.

-Unfortunately, I will have to go

-What? He pulled her away from him looking horrified and she smiled at his cuteness

-I will have to leave by tomorrow to finish my work and you know it, she precise further before he could protest, but you will come soon ?

-I will go with you,

-no you are not

-why?

-Because I have to deal alone with this

-but you will need me

-No, I will not need you in this, I want to fulfill my promise to my dad all alone and once, the company saved, you and I...You know, she said shyly

-You and I what? He teased, her shyness made him forget all his fears.

-You know, she lifted her shoulders obviously

-No, I have no idea about what you are talking to, Miss Farooqui? He keeps playing and her cheeks reddened more and more.

-come on, don't act like you don't know, she frowned seriously.

-Nop,

-Ok, I think I will have to leave now and I will let you find by yourself, she stood up but he put her back to his lap

-Where you think you are going, Zoya? His arms encircled her possessively

-To my room, I'm...Aaahhh, she yawned, I am really tired, good night

-Are you going to leave me? Look at me, look at my face, he pouted cutely. She rolled her eyes and looked unaffected by his acting, he then brushed slightly his bruise and winced.

-You put yourself in this mess deal with it.

-What kind of girlfriend you are, insensitive,

-I am a responsible one, you did it, you deal with it

-this is unfair, I fought because of you, he spoke dirty about you

-What did he say?

-Forget about him, just stay with me tonight, you are leaving by tomorrow, and I want to enjoy being with you.

-Ayaan I don't think...She felt helpless, as much as she wanted to stay, their confession was still fresh and early and it will be inappropriate to stay with him. Time is the best for any relationship.

-Zoya, I won't do anything, I just want to see you sleeping and to prolong this night with you.

She looked hesitantly, debating with herself to stay or to leave. His pleading eyes and her heart were tormenting her. It's all about trust between them, she had no guarantee of their future, but she should start somewhere with him. He gave her enough relief to stay tonight like two friends, after all, best love is based on strong friendship.

-Please, he gave her his hand waiting for her to accept his invitation. She took a deep breath and put her palm in his. His face lightened widely and both laid down on his couch, facing each other. As he promised, he maintained a distance between their bodies, at this moment, their souls intertwined in amazing dance of revelations. They stared at each other silently, slowly realizing their own feelings. As the seconds were running slowly, their eyelids started to move heavily, they tried to stay awake as much as possible, but the sleep was strong taking both of them in the sweetest and peaceful dream.

The day after

He hissed and stirred from his sleep tiredly. He felt his body aching from head to toe. What happened to him, yesterday? As he asked, his mind flashed all the yesterday events, he looked and wished he didn't dream about the last part. His face lightened genuinely and his smile reached his ears, no he didn't, she was there, sleeping like a baby in his arms. He brought her closer to him, not be able to stand seeing her away for a moment. She groaned in her sleep in protest making him smile. He didn't feel so alive for so long and this feeling was brand new for him. He straightened in his elbow and watched her sleeping for a couple of minutes, before sliding silently from the bed. He washed his face quietly and went downstairs to prepare a breakfast for his lady love, he wanted to awake her with smell of hot and welcoming food, maybe she will stay one more day with him.

He sighed sadly, she will leave today and it constricted his heart, but suddenly, his positivity came back again. He will join her in two days, only two days and they will be together.

-What's wrong with you bro? Ayaan cut the train of his thought

-Ayaan, hi

-Oh God, what's wrong with you?

-What?

-You have teeth, I didn't know that you have such some bright and white teeth, I should have wear my shade, too much light, too much light.

-Pff, Ayaan, you are really annoying man

-What makes you smile so much? Bha-bi? He waggled his eyebrows.

-Yes, Asad blushed

-And you are blushing

-I am not

-Man, I can see all the contrast between your teeth, your cheeks and I can, he pointed his ears to him, I can also hear your heart dancing and jumping. Did you both confess your feeling? Asad's reddened even more. FINALLY, THANK YOU ALLAH MIYA, I thought I would have to lock both of you in a room to force you to confess.

-Are you done, now?

-Of course not. Anyway, I am hungry, good that you are preparing some food.

-It's not for you

-NOT FOR ME? He said outrageous, it's for her, you already forget your own blood, Asad, I am really disappointed man, I thought you and I are like this, he intertwined both of his hand together.

-She was leaving today, so I am just preparing food for her

-Who is the wife? You?

-Ayaan, man can prepare breakfast for their wives... I mean girlfriends... I mean...You know

-She already have you around her finger without getting married, I am objected about this union between you.

-Rejected my dear bro, he poked his nose and Ayaan's eyes stick together in shock.

-Did you just poke my nose? Asad nodded at him and laughed. Amazing, anyway, joke apart. Before, you leave, this is for her.

-The contract?

-Yes, I only need her to sign both of the copy and I will register to the court.

-Thanks for everything

-Asad, I am really happy to see you happy again. I though this day would have never come. I am happy that both of you confess and you finally told her the truth about you.

Asad froze in his track and Ayaan's smile fade away.

-You didn't tell her yet?

-Ayaan

-Asad, this is not right man, you should have told her about your real identity before telling her your feelings, what's going to happen now?

-What do you expect from me? Do you want me to go there and said : hey Zoya, you know what I am not Ayaan but Asad, the real Asad Ahmed Khan, I lied to you about my identity but don't worry, I only lied about this but my feelings for you it's true. And I love you.

-Asad, do you really think it's funny?

-Ayaan, it's already complicated please don't make me feel guilty even more.

-She will kill you, I am damn sure

-I know

-And when are you going to confess?

-I still didn't think about it but I will manage

-How?

-She will be mad for sure but with some sweet words, a lot of flowers and gifts, she will forget about it and we will live happily after.

-Some women love gift but I don't know about her, I don't think she is this kind of women.

-You know, I have something real for her, something that she didn't expect to find, holding the contract between his index and middle finger, he pointed to his chest. This, I know it's real and I will remind her about it. She will have no other choice and if she was still stubborn, I will force her. He laughed at himself and Ayaan rolled his eyes, he could feel all the pressure that Asad put on his shoulders. Love made us do stupid thing, but at least, love also can fix what is broken, even trust. By the way, how can I be worry when I have Doctor Love by my side. He winked at him but little he was convinced by this tricks, Zoya was not a woman that can be please easily once she was mad. His vision was the proof of his own insecurities.

-Obviously, as long as I am here don't worry, she will be in your pocket

-Ayaan you crazy man. I have to go before she opened her eyes

-Awww, dis-gus-ting, he spat out. I am sure, you will receive a better reward once she will see the contract.

-Jealous, Ayaan, he took the big plate and Ayaan tried to steal one bread but Asad lifted down and Ayaan didn't grab anything.

-Go, just go and leave me starving here

Asad laughed at him and climbed the stairs carefully and rapidly, eagerly to see her. For the moment, he didn't need to tell her the truth, she was in her way to deal with something bigger once they will be together again, he will tell all the truth and may God protected him and protected their love. It will be the best test for both of them.

He opened the door so quietly, and tiptoed in the room, but unlucky, she was already awake standing in the window.

-Good morning Zoya, he posed the plate and took her from behind, putting his face in the crock of her neck.

-I didn't find you by my side, she said.

-I am sorry, I prepared breakfast and my discussion with Ay...Asad took some times, but I am here now. And I have a surprise for you. He opened the paper in front of her eyes and she took it from him to read closely.

-What is this?

-The contract babe, you only need to sign here and here, he pointed to the major page and give it back to me and it's done.

-Finally, she let out a sad sigh.

Asad jumped on the bed watching her reading and passing pages after pages.

-Satisfied?

-Well, I think I should thank you for this

-I have a way how you can thank me about it, he winked at her pointing to his lips. She smiled and went to him. She went down and pressed his softly.

-Thank you...Asad

His eyes closed when he felt her lips but once she called him by his name, his eyes shot opened in shock. She smirked at him looking satisfied with his facial expression. He let out a nervous smile and asked.

-How ...How ...did you call me?

-Asad, she replied like it was obvious, I should thank the person who signed this contract and it's written, she read the last page, Asad Ahmed Khan. SO...Thank you for this, A-sad Ahmed Khan, she stretched his name exaggeratedly.

-How...How do you know? His heart stammered crazily under his cage rib.

-Do you really think I will come here without knowing how you look like?

He felt like the earth has opened under his feet to gulp him in a second. She replied in such cold tone that he didn't hear before from her, the glacial vibration of her tone sent shiver thought all his body. His lips started to tremble, suddenly, he realized that he wasn't the only one who played, but he wondered how far the game went between them, what was the real and what was the fake?

-What? You looked shocked, she let out a cruel chuckle. You have to see your face, man, come on, it was just a game, a game that you initiate from the beginning, so why are you looking so confused?

He couldn't say a word, he felt himself drenched with cold water paralyzing his mind and body. Was it everything fake from the beginning? From her side? What about last night? Was it a game also? Did she use him to have her contract? Did she lie to him on her emotion? So many questions came into his mind, he felt dizzy, everything looked real, her tears, her words, her laugh, her touches and now, he looked up, he saw a cold woman emotionless, empty from any deep connection. She wasn't anymore his Zoya, the woman that he hold yesterday.

-Oh, I am sorry, I shouldn't have stop the game right? You wanted to reveal first your identity and we would have laugh together at it. I am so sorry, I've ruined your surprise to shock me?

-Zoya, he said painfully

-What Asad? Come on, don't tell me you get to much into your character, I must confess you are really good, if I didn't know from the beginning, I would have been just like you, totally agape with the truth. She laughed and looked out of the window. By the way, I hate this place, it's just too...brrr, you know. She read again the contract and her smile spread more and more after each page.

He stared at her, totally lifeless, she just pulled the trigger in his head, killing the last part of humanity that he was carried. He opened his heart to her, he showed how much he cared for her and how much he wanted to build something with her, he was ready to leave this place to live with her, but everything was only from his side. She was fake and she played dirtier than him. He didn't know if he had to clap for her performance or cry for his misery. Her new face and unexpected true grinded his heart. He wanted to yell, to cry, to hit but he couldn't move.

-Why...are...you...telling me...all this...now? The words came out like a sword from his throat.

-I thought the game is over now that I have my contract and you have your OWN satisfaction to play this game, so everyone is wining.

-Don't you scared that I will take back my contract? He said his eyes moistened, trying to create some emotions in her.

-This? She showed the contract, please take it back, please, she pointed the contract toward him but he looked away. I know you will not do it, you know why? Because you are a player and I didn't mess in your game, I followed your rules and I played just the way you did. I guess this is my reward for my stay in this place.

-What about yesterday? What about...He closed his eyes, the flash of their kisses came back to him, piercing his agonized heart.

-Oh, you mean the kiss? You didn't complain yesterday

-Why did you kiss me? WHY? He couldn't bare her arrogance

-Come on you are clever man, I wanted my contract at any cost and a kiss didn't warm any of us, and after all, you are a good looking man, I mean I am not bother to be kissed by a man like you, it was just kiss, an innocent kiss, it's not like you ask me to marry you. Every woman should feel proud to grab your attention. You looked so inaccessible, I just felt proud by your care.

-my kiss was real

-mine too, she protested.

-I mean them, it was more than just a kiss for me.

-It was just a kiss for me, not any commitment and I told you this yesterday, it-was-just-a-kiss, but when I saw you insisting, I thought I am losing my deal, so I kissed you back and thankfully, I did or I wouldn't have this right now, she waved proudly at the piece of paper between her fingers.

-You used me, he said more to himself than to her.

-No, I didn't, you started by hiding who you are, and I thought it was kind a capricious game from a narcissist rich man and I just played the same as you. I knew that you were testing me, so I just go with the flow and I didn't interrupt you. You looked so happy by the switch game and I must confess I had fun also, especially with Mackenzie. Actually, if we had to look back, I was more honest about my goal than you.

-Maybe I switched my identity but I didn't lie about anything else but you...He was suffocating even more, he didn't know how he was controlling himself from killing her.

-This switch identity, brilliant idea, you and your cousin must have laughed a lot after all weird challenges you both gave me, he played the bad guy and you the good guy. You think I didn't notice how you forced him to apologize from his naked challenge. Indeed everything was real, you are right, e-ve-ry single thing was real expect YOU.

-What about you? You said that you hate lies, you said that you will never stand low to have what you want, but as I see you lied to me.

-I didn't lose anything, maybe times, I was honest from the beginning and it's not my fault if you lose yourself in this game.

-You are lying; you are lying Zoya. WHAT ABOUT YOU? TELL ME, WAS IT EVERYTHING FAKE? He grabbed her by her shoulders shaking her madly.

-Relax, why are you so hyper? Relax, we didn't sleep together and I am not pregnant. Don't worry, I am not going to ask you for some bonus for the kiss, I have enough with your money.

-Zoya, please tell me that you are lying, tell me that you didn't play with me, tell me that you just heard Ayan and I talking and you are taking revenge, tell me this please, please Zoya. Don't tell me that what we shared was a lie, that our kisses were fake, that you are not feeling anything for me, please tell me, he almost begged her with wet eyes.

-Asad, you played and this is the end of your game. We all had fun, I enjoyed being here with you guys, but now, the game is over, you don't need to play anymore and I don't need to pretend anymore. Yesterday was nice between us and you don't need to play such a drama it's not like you are in love with me? She mocked him and his face hardened. Her eyes tickled mischievously. Are you in love with me? She asked her face lightened suddenly in shock, NO WAY you are not.

He pushed her away and turned his back, did she need to see this on his face? He felt already abused and insulted by her, did she really deserved to see how deep he was screwed by her? He heard her laugh loudly and his heart constricted, she was now making fun of him, but she wasn't to be blame, he went too far in his lies.

-No, Asad don't tell me, you are in love with me? Aww, that's so cute, I mean, really that so sweet of you, and I am flattered but I am sorry, I never mixed work and pleasure. And you know, it's kind of awkward now, I am really embarrassed...

-I just want you to leave now, he stopped her.

-Already? Yesterday, you couldn't bare seeing me away and now you are throwing me out, incredible how the situation went upside down, Asad Ahmed Khan.

-Just leave, before I changed my mind

-No, please, don't change your mind, I will leave, after all, I have nothing here important to do anymore now. I have what I wanted and you got what you deserved.

She walked away passing next to him when he held her wrist and stopped her to go far. She turned to see him and asked silently with her eyes.

-Zoya, please tell me that you are lying and I can fix this, I give you a last chance. She looked down at his grip and untightened it. She smirked and gave him the last hit.

-Thanks for everything and next time don't underestimate your adversary. Allah Hafiz

A tear escaped from his eyes and he thought have seen something in her eyes, a shadow of pain? He wondered but it came so quickly that he wondered if he imagined it.

She took her suitcase and left closing the door behind him. He fell on his knees and cried his heart out. Everything was a lie.

Zoya went down the stairs to be welcomed by Ayaan.

-Zoya, hi, he waved at her

-Hi, Ayaan, she replied curtly

-You already know? Thank God that he told you, I hope you are not mad at me or him, you know I can be idiot sometimes, he didn't do it to hurt you, it went too far and he didn't know how to confess, he didn't want to hurt you.

-No, it's fine, Allah Hafiz

-you are leaving? Where is Asad? He looked below her shoulders, expecting to see him.

-He is upstairs,

-Oh God from this man, I don't know if I have to find it cute or pathetic, he can't see you going, you changed him a lot you know and I am happy that you came into his life, Zoya, you are like fresh breeze in his life.

-I...I have to go Ayaan, I am sorry.

-Zoya, the contract

-What about the contract?

-I need a copy with your both signature that I can validate it and transfer the amount of money for the transaction.

-First, I need to make it check by my lawyers

-What? You don't trust us? He said casually and she threw him a murderous look making him swipe his smile away. Are you ok? He asked concerned.

-Yes, I am fine, she massaged her temple. Once I will be in New-York, I will send it to you.

-Ok, let me give my contact there and you will need to send the copy. He opened his wallet and took a card from it. You will find everything you need, I will give him a call for you, he will wait for yours.

-Perfect, see you then. She turned her heels and walked few steps when he stopped her again.

-You know Zoya, he was scared about your reaction, and his biggest fears was to lose you but I am happy that you both solved the misunderstanding. He really cares for you and I wished you will take care of him, you can't imagine how you saved his soul the moment you stepped in this house. Hope to see you soon beautiful.

She turned her face in half and nodded before leaving a happy Ayaan.

He saw her walking away but he didn't know why he felt strange bad vibes. He shook his head and climbed the stairs, he was going to tease his cousin to death. He rolled his eyes at his cousin's sensitive behavior, he didn't even accompany her to her car and he dare talking about chivalry.

-Asad miya, he sang opening the door to find a sitting Asad crying silently. Come man, don't tell me, do I have to call you Zoya Majnu now? He laughed at him and sat beside him. Asad didn't reply his eyes fixed absentmindedly to the window. Don't worry bro, she will come back, she will, she loves you.

Asad cracked a loud sob and he choked in his tears, Ayaan got the shock of his life, he didn't see his cousin like this before. He felt helpless and realized all the love that he had for her. He took him in his arms and brushed his back.

-Asad, calm down, I will book a ticket for you and you will be with her just like that, he snapped his fingers to ease his pain but it went worse. Asad, bro, what's wrong? Calm down. He was worried now.

-She lied to me, Ayaan, she lied to me, she lied to me, she lied to me, this is all he managed to say between his sobs. Ayaan tightened his grip around his shoulders and realized that he wasn't fool about the bad vibes.

She pushed the pedal, madly wishing to be far away from this place. Her hands tightened the wheel so strongly that her skin became white. She loosed herself, she loosed everything she came for. She crossed her own limits and walked into field she thought she could control it. This game that he imposed wasn't fair and she played dirty with him. She looked at her bag and saw the contract on the top. She got what she came for, but the taste in her heart was bitter. She kissed him, opening her heart far from what she gave to Sufiyan, she trusted the wrong person... again. She was the only one to blame, he gave her the choice to leave but she went back kissing him, she had the choice but took the wrong decision. Her tears ran along her cheek recalling this last night and this morning, it felt heavy in her chest, so heavy to carry. She cannot do this, she can't. Zoya took the contract in her hand and tore it up into pieces.

-I hate you Asad, you ruined everything, her knuckles opened one by one freeing the burden that she carried and in the same time, losing the last hope to save her company. She came into this place to lose her soul, her heart and her pride in the name of lies.

3 days later

Zoya walked back and forth in her office, angry about herself. She didn't find any solution and today was the last day. Soon, Sufiyan will enter this room and expecting to see money, but she had nothing. She tore away the last chance to save her company.

-Miss Farooqui, someone for you

-Please let him enter. The door opened with a smiling Sufiyan

-Zoya, it's so good to see you after so long

-Sufiyan, I need more time, she asked frustrated

-Well hello to you first

-Sufiyan, I need more time, please

-I gave you all the time that you need, I gave you a month and now you are asking me for more. You know when I didn't see you, I was worried, I though you ran away, but you surprised me.

-Cut the crap, Sufiyan, I am not here to listen to your fake concern. I...She closed her eyes, his memory flashed brutally in her mind. She failed and knew it.

-Zoya, if you had accepted my first proposition, you would have spare yourself such a misery, and spare yourself to beg people. I am concerned about you, after all we were childhood friends, I asked you to be more than this but...

-You though I would have accepted your disgusting proposition, sleeping with you to save my FATHER'S COMPANY, she yelled at his audacity. She was trapped and he knew it. She hated feeling so helpless especially in front of him. If eyes could kill, he would have burned under her gaze.

-Baby, relax, I gave you a decent proposition, I would have married you, I know tradition and I respected them as I respected you.

-Sufiyan I just need time, one week or two, she changed the topic, because if he continued, she will slap him and threw on him all her frustration, and only God knows how much she hold in her heart.

-Well, if you would have asked me this, two hours later, I would...Maybe...Give you but unfortunately, I can't anymore. He spoke in riddles increasing her frustration even more.

-Why? What's happen? Did you...She gasped, no you didn't, tell me you didn't.

-I am a business man Zoya and I could refuse such a proposition, it was more than I could wish to ask. I am sorry, I couldn't say no

-LIAR, YOU ARE JUST A LIAR, SUFIYAN, she held his collar, shaking him with all her force. THIS IS MY FATHER'S COMPANY, HE WAS ALWAYS NICE WITH YOU, WHY YOU DID THIS TO HIM? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?

-Zoya, Zoya, he loosened her grip, I didn't do anything wrong, it's his decision and YOUR arrogance who put you in mess, I, he grabbed her shoulders, I only take what was supposed to be mine with your help or without. I didn't want to get married to you and to stay as the slave of your family, I deserved so much and now I am going to enjoy this money that I earn with my brain. He jerked her away looking at her menacingly.

She rubbed her skin, and felt hurt. She was so close to save this company, but her ego stopped her, she regretted and felt guilty. She didn't fulfill her father's promise. Maybe there is still a hope, if she can deal with the new owner, at least, she wasn't sharing any animosity with him.

-Zoya, please let me introduce you the new owner of company, Mr Asad Ahmed Khan.

Her ears whistled at the sound of this name, and she almost held on the desk to catch her balance. He wasn't lying, Asad entered in the room, and she felt an oppressive aura like she never felt before around him, he smelled power, arrogance and anger. She knew behind his placid and cool face, there was a lot of more, his eyes couldn't lie to her. Once, she saw love but today, she saw something even worse than Sufiyan's eyes.

-Nice to meet you, Miss Farooqui, he greeted her politely but only both of them could feel all the coldness behind his words.

-it's a nightmare, she whispered so quietly that she thought no one can have heard her but to her infortune, he heard it well and he smirked.

-I let you both together, Zoya, now you will have to deal with him, he took her hand and kissed the back of it. She jerked her hand away and he smirked victoriously at her. He walked passed Asad and whispered in his ears. Be careful, she bits.

Asad shared with him a knowing look and turned his attention to her. Zoya sat on the edge of the desk, she felt hard to breath around him, especially, having his eyes on her.

-Nice place here, he started the conversation

-What are you doing here? She asked rudely

-Do you really think it's a way to talk to your boss? He teased her

-You are not my boss, you are NOTHING you hear me, nothing, what are you doing HERE?

-Well, I heard about this company and I entered in the transaction, and here I am now

-You did it in purpose to hurt me, right?

-Hurt you? Well, this is business Miss Farooqui,, you could have spare yourself this meeting, if you have just send your contract at the right time, time is money, Miss Farooqui, I was quicker than you.

She pinched the desk with closed fist and hissed. He was right, she should have done it better than this, but little he knows that she didn't take his contract.

-It's good to see you, he said sincerely

-Sorry I am not sharing the same feeling, she glared at him and he just smiled back.

-I think I will change the dcor of this place, now that I will be the boss, he sat on the chair and posed his feet on the desk.

It was too much for her now, he was sitting on her father's chair, a place that she never sat since he left.

-MOVE YOUR FEET FROM HERE, YOU DIRTY DOG, she pushed away his feet and he jumped angrily, pushing her to the desk. She was now trapped between his rigid body and the desk. He encircled her neck with his long fingers and forced her to look at him.

-Don't you dare talking to me in this way, Zoya

-Miss Farooqui for you and you are sitting at my father's place and no one is allowed to sit here, not even me.

Asad was amazed by her pride, he always liked this about her, she barely showed fears when she was mad and he could see how angry she was. A part of him was satisfied that he finally saw some weakness into her eyes, that he failed to find the day she left. He missed her, he missed having her in his arms. Her body aligned with his played with his sense and his need to have her, both of their chest rose deeply against each other and the heat between them increased with every breath. He stared at her red lips and his mind didn't stop to ask to taste them, it felt an eternity last time he kissed her. She followed his eyes and hers fell on his. She was mad at him, really mad but she couldn't ignore her urge to have him closer and closer again, in an indecent way. She even fought the urge to hold him and just dived her nails into the desk. Both posed searching for a reason to come closer and let it go finally, their open mouth betrayed their need to be closed around each other lips.

-What? Do you want to kiss me? She was the first to break the hot ice between them, his lips lifted softly and he freed his grip.

-You will come to me Zoya and you will do e-ve-ry-thing I want from you. I will have you like a ring in my finger

-Another lie, Mr Khan, she mocked him.

-If I was you, I will show more manners to your new boss, you don't know me, I can fire you?

-You can't do this, she replied fully convinced.

-You are right, I will not do it but...He pushed a button and called the secretary, hi, may I know to who I was speaking?

-Hmmm, the lady in the phone showed confusion and retorted, I am Ameera, Mr Farooqui's secretary.

-Hi Ameera, nice name, Zoya rolled her eyes at his excess of charming behavior, can you come to the office, please?

-Yeeesss, I guess.

-thank you, he looked at Zoya and his eyes didn't stop to smile. Inside, Zoya felt something bad about to come. She never saw this sparkles in his eyes.

-Good morning sir

-Please come in, I am Asad Ahmed Khan, the new owner of his company, he closed his coat and gave her his hand for hand shaking. Ameera looked at Zoya surprised and confused.

-Nice to meet you, she replied totally lost shaking his hand back.

-And you are fired, Asad told her simply.

-WHAT???? Both of the ladies looked at each other in horror

-You hear me you are fired, he gave his back to Ameera and looked straight into Zoya's eyes.

-But...But...Why? I...I am working here for 15 years, I...saw I saw...Zoya when she was a little girl...I...Always did a good job, Mr Farooqui never complained...Zoya...Zoya...What he was telling...Zoya, the lady started to sob asking for answers.

Zoya looked at Asad pleading him with her eyes but he looked placid.

-Don't worry, Ameera, he was joking, you are joking right? Her eyes moistened with the poor lady pain.

He pointed at his ring finger, brushing softly his skin and telling her cruelly what she had to do. She closed her eyes close to pain and he won over her. She can't believe he used this blackmailed to manipulate her, what to expect from a man who lied to her and played with her like a toy.

-Ok, she mouthed at him and he smiled at his victory.

-Yes, I am joking, Ameera, don't worry, I am a naughty boy, he laughed at her and finally Ameera realized the breath that she was holding. He gave her a napkin to wipe her tears and escorted her to the door.

-This is cruel, Asad

-Mister Khan for you, he sat again on the chair and this time, she didn't say anything.

-What do you want Mr Khan?

-You.

-Me?

-Yes, I want you

-Can you precise what you want from me?

-You are clever woman, I have something that you want and I just want to hear what you can give to have it back.

-For the moment, I don't have money, but I...

-Who talk about money? You have something else that you can give

-HOW DARE YOU? She was about to slap him but he grabbed her wrist and encircled her with it, her back against his front.

-I told you not to talk to me in this way

-Finally, I can see your true colors, Asad Ahmed Khan. In Ireland, you were too lovey dovey to have me and now, you are not more and not less than a dirty man, just like Sufiyan.

-Maybe but instead of him, I am truly not interested by money but by YOU. She turned to look into his eyes and could see that he was really meaning his statement. He wanted her but she didn't feel in flattering this time.

-You will never have me

-Never say never

-I never lied with who I was

-and I never lied with what I felt

-We are only the two of us, you don't need to play anymore, Mr Khan, you don't need to pretend about your feeling, we both know that it was all fake and it was just an attraction between us.

- You are right, I don't need to play anymore. At least, you are confessing about attraction between us.

-A person in need can find a rich monkey really attractive

-Come on Zoya, don't lie to me, you said it, I am not that bad looking

-Indeed, but you are not a man that a woman wished by her side.

-I am not promising forever, Miss Farooqui, what I want from you it's really easy. I will turn your lie into true, I will make you fall in love with me, taking from you what I want and throw you away.

-Oh, you already reveal your plan, don't you scared to lose you challenge?

-I love challenge and I never lose in front of anyone

-Only in front of me. He turned her and this time, they were facing each other.

-It was just the first level, we are NOT done yet together, Miss Farooqui, I will break your pride step by step and I will let you begging me to stop, but I won't until I decided. This time, I will play with you in such way that I will put you on your knees and you will regret playing with me.

-Ooohh, I am so scared. She pretended to shake in fears, I WILL break your arrogance Mr Khan, and I will not need to force my talent, you already see what I can do. I will break you and force you to clap to my victory, I will humiliate you so much that you will recognize that I AM much better adversary to you have ever met in all your life. And you know what, you will bring me back my company just like this.

-You are a good one, for sure, but you don't know me yet, I can be really really heartless when I want something, and I want you and I will have you.

-Best of luck

-I don't need luck, you need prayers to be saved from me.

-Let see, I will make a dua'a for you

He smirked and grabbed her from waist. She struggled in his hold and pushed him away from her, but he didn't bother.

-leave me, I said leave me, she glared at him but his eyes sparkled when he saw her cheeks reddened. He felt satisfied that he can create in her some emotions, he knew at this moment, that she felt for him more than she can confess. It's going to be easier than he thought. Asad, leave me, this is not allowed.

-there is no rule beautiful, everything can be used

-really? So if you don't leave me RIGHT-NOW, you are going to receive a knock in your balls.

-tsk, tsk, naughty. So I am allowed to touch you then, he looked down at her chest and she gasped.

-Don't you dare Asad, her eyes went red with anger.

-Don't worry, I am still the beast but with manners

-F*** your manners, and YOU TOO

Without any warning, he crashed his lips on her pressing hers firmly, and when she tried to step back, he tightened her neck to force even more the kiss. She muffled, breathing loudly and debating with all that she can, but he caged her from head to toe. However, she didn't surrender to the kiss and didn't give him access to her mouth. He didn't bother, he just wanted to show her how far he was going to play. It was a warning sent to her ego. However, a part of him wished she could open to him, a part of him wished she could confess, a part of him wished if they could share the same and passionate kiss like before, but it was only a part of him that was still madly in love with her.

-it's good to taste you again, he said satisfied and she pushed him away from him realizing a mocking laugh.

-idiot, she wiped her lips with the back of her hands.

-See you soon, babe, he winked at her and left the room, leaving a shaking Zoya.

-Please God help me, she prayed for herself, she awaked a beast and it scared her.

jas91 thumbnail
Res πŸ˜ƒ

Me 1st πŸ₯³

Huggie Rada πŸ€—
Will read later abhi excited hun let me secure my place 1st πŸ˜†
how have u been πŸ˜ƒ

unres
really sorry Rada dear i just got caught in various things😳
Chalo lets quickly finish d comnt here
pehle to tyt hugs girlπŸ€— 4 deciding 2 push this story a little more so what if just 2 chaps something is better than nothingπŸ˜‰

& than came d twist gosh it was so unexpected Zoe was playing too Nope way... I feel she's playing as she heard Asyaan talk, bcuz i believe she's not that shallow if she wanted just 2 save d company she wouldn't kiss Asad... being a player & being emotionally involved r 2 different things.. So i m sure she said that just 2 save her face... warna she wouldn't have torn d papers later πŸ˜‰

Asad poor guy was heart broken infact i ached reading Ayaan Zoya part to when she was leaving & he was misunderstanding d whole thing

than came Asad again 2 take revenge & make Zoya so weak that she herself accept her defeat .. i guess this must b his motive right now.. 2 make Zoya feel what he felt when she cheated him... but both budhu's r actually lying 2 each other🀣

lets see how far this game goes πŸ˜†
Edited by jas91 - 8 years ago
jas91 thumbnail
awe nxt pg pe pahunch gaye hum

Chalo koi ni

Res 4 Mayur who is gayab these days πŸ˜•
jas91 thumbnail
Res 4 Tehsu I m sure she reads πŸ˜‰ πŸ€—
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas91

Res πŸ˜ƒ

Me 1st πŸ₯³

Huggie Rada πŸ€—
Will read later abhi excited hun let me secure my place 1st πŸ˜†
how have u been πŸ˜ƒ

congrats to you my beautiful

wahh wahh first indeed, party time πŸ‘

I am fine thank God and everything is going fine now for me.

Miss to be around the forum but thank God I didn't stop being around πŸ˜†

I am lazy but I never lost my road to the forum

huggies to you too