tyt wali huggies Rada missed u loadsπŸ€—
America walon ne kidnap karke space ship main launch toh nahi kar diya kahin🀣
Sweetu why no show Mr India ki tarah gayab ho gayi πŸ˜›
I dearly miss u & ur awesome stories plus ur oh so sweet reviews bhi
review se yaad aaya u haven't read my last updt why why whyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
closing my big mouth lets get 2 chapter
it was brilliantly planned & excellently executed SweetuπŸ‘πŸ‘
Asad confronted Ayaan but he being smart saved his ass
Why Zoya was running away even I have no idea but she was confused & needed a reality check
d party part was fantabolus & my fvrt part πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
I was thinking Devin put Zoya's name but it was Ayaan lol
I thought there realitywill b revealed there but they were saved πŸ˜†
Asad's confession in d end was so touching I loved it❀️
& Zoya finally came out of her clouds of confusion yehhh
but 1 more truth has 2 come out lol
But Rada what's this ending already😲😲 nooo abhi toh story shuru hui thi itnni jaldi ending I m sad 1 2 part extend kar do na plz 11 pe end kar lena 11 ka shagun daal keπŸ˜† Pretty plz😳
Edited by jas91 - 8 years ago
kaju27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
next is last????
but he will confess in next abt his identity... and knowing you ,you will make it intense...
aleenaansari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally an update aftr a looonggg wait...bt u made it up wid a looonnnggg updateπŸ€—..happy to c u again wid such an awsm update as usuall..
Anyhow u r bck fit n f9...:)
Cmng 2 d update...it was 1 emotional update...
Finally both r able to realise der feelngs...happy 4 dem...nd d kiss was d bst part...jsst luvd it... πŸ‘
Now xcitd to read more...
Cnt wait..
Plzz dnt tk dat long to update..
Thnx 4 pm..
πŸ‘
SanKsgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love this
After so long
But such an amazing update makes it all good
Continue soon
KeyaHira2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Damn
That was something
πŸ‘
Now he's gonna reveal
And the wait begins
πŸ˜ƒ
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg the story is coming to an end
Already
So love their confession it wasn't a typical I love u
It was so sweet and pure but she is not staying there πŸ˜†
So he fight for her and he paid hefty too $1000000
Omg ayan put her name in the game wicked
Her and Asad fight so much
He was ready to confess and she reject and said she is leaving
But then the change of mind
After the kiss
Now to know his identity
Waiting
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
<font color="#000033" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi dear readers,</font>
<font color="#000033" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">First I am so sorry for being late for this update, I didn't see that it has been almost 3 months for my last update, feeling so ashame.</font>
<font color="#000033" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">My life went upside down and I lost a bit of my writting skills. But here I amπŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#000033" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I want to dedicate this chapter to one of my loyal reader Cutie15 who never fell to ask me to update and it kept encouraging me to write faster. Thank you so much beautiful, stay always blessed.</font>

<font color="#000033" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Next chapter will be the last of this story and thanks to all of you, for those who didn't forget this story.</font>

<font color="#000033" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Stay always blessed, life is so short, don't trouble yourself with what you have lost or with what you don't have, look straight and enjoy everything that you have, you will never know when it will end. This is what I learned during my struggle.</font>

<font color="#000033" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">πŸ€—</font>

Dear Radha update was soo intense & I felt every bit of it
I hope u are fine
May Allah gave u strength to fight for life's most difficult time.
May Allah gave u peace & happiness
Love u dear
Take care
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Rada..😊
Hope You are doing good..😳
Coming to the update...It was good...I liked reading the second part the most in a way...
You know I have always noticed this that Asad and Zoya always should have a fight In order to express their feelings..πŸ˜†
Same happened here...and Ayaan in a way took his revenge from Zoya I think and also helped both of them to atleast accept their feelings and confess it...so kudos to him...πŸ‘
And coming to the note at the end...I am kind of shocked...U see I thought this is just the start to their fights and makeup sessions...but Ur ending this just in an update...which I feel is so unfair to it...even though I would support U in what all you have decided...but yes give it a thought..
Continue soonish..πŸ˜ƒ
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

Hi dear readers,

First I am so sorry for being late for this update, I didn't see that it has been almost 3 months for my last update, feeling so ashame.
My life went upside down and I lost a bit of my writting skills. But here I am πŸ˜ƒ

I want to dedicate this chapter to one of my loyal reader Cutie15 who never fell to ask me to update and it kept encouraging me to write faster. Thank you so much beautiful, stay always blessed.

Next chapter will be the last of this story and thanks to all of you, for those who didn't forget this story.

Stay always blessed, life is so short, don't trouble yourself with what you have lost or with what you don't have, look straight and enjoy everything that you have, you will never know when it will end. This is what I learned during my struggle.

πŸ€—

@ BOLD Very Well Said..
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update Rada...
loved it...
The way asad saved zoya from Davin... that was superb..
Zoya gave him a big hope and she herself told that doesn't mean anything for her :(
finally asad confessed his feelings and zoya ready to embrace him in her beautiful life...
Asad is going to reveal his real identity...interesting...
waiting to know zoya's reaction...
plzz continue soon...:)