Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanwal4salman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow loved it..
Asya banter was amazing..
Finally Asad realized his love and zoya too..but she is planni g to leave..
Lets see what's Asad next move..
Continue soon..
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So sorry for the delay, I have only internet at work for the moment but first I will update heart to the test, two chapters in one time and then I will update this one.
Bare me please dear friends, my new life is consuming 😭
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

So sorry for the delay, I have only internet at work for the moment but first I will update heart to the test, two chapters in one time and then I will update this one.

Don't worry dear
Take all the time that you need
I can understand that life can actually be very difficult at times
Would be wating patiently for the updates😊
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Glad to hear from you
Its ok
Will be waiting..:)
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Updating this one soon right..?? 😳
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is what I call a spectacular updt Rada👏⭐️👏
tyt hugs its been long🤗
How r u won't ask about work ussi ne toh tumhe busy kar diya hai lol
& no worries about updt see main toh review bhi ab dene aayi hun😆
so Asad is regretting on another chance missed 2 reveal d truth 2 Zoya
Jo bhi hai he knows Zoya will b hurt & angry & uske pain se he'll b affected yet avoids 2 say it
overall updt main Zoya ke dialogues se I get ki she's wont easily forgive Asyaan 4 this🤔
1st part was fun 2 read Ayaan naked eww 🤢
He proved he's really crazy just 2 get back at her he does this 😲
won't our Jahanpanah do anything about this😉
than Asya's small outing of d scenery was beautiful idea
In d peaceful environment both opened up their hearts
Asad really knows Zoya inside out now that she scares 2 love & Zoya's words clear she will take their lie badly😕
than d horse wala part gosh it was scary but thankfully Asad saved her 😊
yeah both d time when she was crying in garden & this time loved how he consoled her tried 2 cheer her only true buddies does that😛
But fortunately this incident made Asad realise his love but Zoya is still confused
I thought last ka kiss part is really happening but found it was her dream lol😆
ab aage kya hoga Zoya will go & Asad pursue than will d truth comes out or b4 her departure??
need not 2 say Rada even if u take time u come back wid brilliance👏👏
Love u girl 😛 take care🤗
jas91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

No worries Rada just take care of urself🤗
jas91 thumbnail

Tehsu unres kab karna hai😆

radadolcevida thumbnail

Chap 8 almost...

-Come to papa, sweetheart, I will take care of you, he licked his lips, ready to take a bit into his big and unhealthy sandwich, his mouth fully open ready to embrace it...

-AYAAANNN

-NO, he yelled in panic throwing his sandwich away , IT'S NOT ME, he turned to find Asad in front of him, bro, you scared the hell of me, he shook his head and took his sandwich to take a bit, but he was stopped again.

-Ayaan did you pose naked in front of Miss Farooqui? Asad asked him straightforward and Ayaan hissed closing his eyes, he knew what was about to come.

He caressed his sandwich and sobbed falsely.

-our love is impossible, destiny played a cruel game for us, we are not meant to be in this life.

-Ayaan, Asad called him again, did you or not?

-It called art, ART, A-R-T, he exaggerated and Asad rubbed his forehead annoyed by his cousin's childish behavior.

-I didn't believe when she said me that, how could you ...

-Come on, I wasn't totally naked, I was covered with red velvet sheet

-Seriously? His eyes widened

-Yes, I wanted to have my portrait just like all the emperor, to have an image of my perfection, an image of how I am in real, so I showed myself without mask or artifice, just as God created me, he explained dramatically looking away. Ouch!!!! Ayaan went back to reality when Asad smacked his head hard.

-Do you really think it was a good way to take revenge from her? It was embarrassing for her but not for you as I see.

-I have no problem with my body, women never complain about it, but SHE...complain to you, such a baby girl

-AYAAN, careful!!!!

-Come on bro, I was covered, perfectly covered, she is just exaggerating a bit

-She saw your...He pointed to his lower part

-Did she? He asked surprised and Asad nodded, oh shit!!!! He smacked his forehead, but how?

-She said that you crossed your legs many time, teasing her and you looked satisfied by her troublesome.

-I wasn't doing this to tease her, I just didn't expect that the velvet will scratch me so much. I didn't know how to...you know and her eyes were fixed on me, so it was the only way to do it discreetly, I crossed my legs as much as I could, keeping a placid face and I was not satisfied by HER distress but satisfied to ease my need. See, you are accusing me.

-Ayaan you were totally wrong doing that to her, she didn't make any mistake,

-SHE DID

-No, she didn't, she might say little white lies about you

-Little? Little? It was the WORST rumors ever, she just claims that I am gay, Ayaan Aftab Khan is GAY, Would you be happy if I told her that you are gay? Asad rolled his eyes, of course NOT.

-Ayaan she did her best to protect you

-Already Bro, I can't believe it happens

-What?

-Bhai, I felt that both of you had an attraction but I didn't expect that you already fell in love with her, he said angrily.

-I...I am not, Asad looked away

-Of course you are, you already defend her against your own blood.

-Are you going to recognize that you shouldn't have been naked in front of her? And it was gross, and no matter what she did, you went too far? He pointed at his cousin and Ayaan came closer and smirked.

-only if you admit that you love her? He pointed to him in turn.

-Ayaan it's complicated, he sighed

-It's not, you are or you are not, easy

-for someone who refuse to fall in love, how can you be so sure?

-Because it's a trap, and I can smell people in love, he sniffed him like a dog, and Asad pushed him away. You are stinking love from everywhere, you smell so bad bro, my allergy already starts, see I am scratching myself.

-Ayaan

-If I was superman, it would have been my kryptonite, if I was a vampire, it would have been my ray of light, love is like Mackenzie for me, you understand, it made me run away.

-Ayaan you are really crazy

-then are you going to say it?

-Say what?

-Oh God, you already have the symptom, people in love are so dumb

-I am not, he protested

-yes you are and she is also

-you think? Asad asked expecting

-See how your face suddenly lighten thinking about her, Ayaan waggled his eyebrows and Asad's face fell. Come on, don't be sad, go to her room, and you have the choice to act as a shy guy or like a man. Let me please introduce you both of the scenario. He coughed to clear his voice

- First a shy guy: you will knocked to her door and waited for her to ask you to come, walked hesitantly and tapped her shoulder with your shaky hand and say : I...I...I...You will repeat this again and again like a broken disc. Asad shook his head totally stunned. ORRR, Ayaan's tone rose and he stepped back, asking him to look at him. Or like a man, you will push the door, hoping that she just came out from the shower, yummy, yummy.

-AYAAN

-Sorry, so... you will PUSH the door, and walked straight to her, and when she was about to talk put a finger on her mouth to stop her from talking, don't forget to do it or she will blab making you forget why you are here. Then, you will take her by her waist, holding her possessively, her hair will flow in the air and then you will pull her down and whispered: I love you Zoya, and you will kiss the HELL of her, Ayaan spat his tongue out and moved it frantically.

-Ayaan you are just dis-gus-ting

-Oh Hellooo, don't tell me you want to give her a kiss on her forehead like a child we put on bed, come on man, we are talking about love, be a bad boy.

-A kiss on forehead wasn't that bad

-O-K, so the gay between us is for sure not ME, Oh God, he scrubbed his head in defeat, it's going to be a tough time for me, he shook his head totally desperate.

-Ayaan it's complicated because for her I am still Ayaan

-It's ok, I can go and kiss her for you if you want

-YOU, he ran behind him and Ayaan flew away from his grip leaving the table between them.

-You are already possessive, how sweet, see this is what I am talking about, BE-A-MAN.

-I will not rush, I want to do it correctly, step by step

-may I know how long each step is going to take, weeks, month or years?

-Ayaan, he whined

-I am just asking? He said innocently but his sarcastic tone wasn't miss by Asad. With this speed, I will never be an uncle and both of you will die from ages waiting for the another to talk. All you need is to ask me and I will make her falling in your arms.

-I don't want your help and I will do it by myself. I already screw up everything with her, I don't want to make it worst for me.

-Ok, Ayaan replied nonchalantly.

-And you, Ayaan Aftab Khan, you will come with me and you will have to apologize to her.

-only if you promise me that you will confess to her soon?

-I will do my best

-Meaning step by step A-GAIN

-Yes, she deserves it

-you are just scared of her, a perfect caged husband already

-I am not scared, he protested and pushed Ayaan to the stairs

-such a liar

-Yes I am, he sighed in defeat.

Both of the men stood in front of her door. Asad pulled his collar nervously and Ayaan literally facepalmed himself.

-What? Asad protested

-Shy guy

-No, I am not, see, he knocked at her door and waited for her call.

-Yes? Came her voice. And Asad waved at him to which Ayaan shook his head desperately.

Zoya posed her clothes on the bed and smiled at Ayaan who entered first but she tensed suddenly when she saw that he wasn't alone. She tried to focus on Ayaan but her eyes only searched for him.

-Miss Farooqui, I wanted to apologize for the painting. I crossed limits and I shouldn't have done this.

-It's ok, she nodded and went back to fold her clothes.

-perfect then, Ayaan said happily and turned to go but Asad kept a stern face asking him silently to continue. Both of them exchange a facial discussion, where Ayaan disapproved him and wanted to leave, but Asad narrowed his eyes dangerously. Ayaan finished the discussion by spatting his tongue out like a kid.

-Miss Farooqui, I insisted,

-It's ok Mister Khan, I already forgot about it

-Ok, to prove my sincerity, I want you to join us for a springtime party. We will have all our neighborhood, they will be food, music and many beautiful women. She frowned. And they will be men also don't worry, flavor for everybody. You will come?

-I don't think I...

-Perfect then, be ready at 7, he interrupted her. See you guys then. He passed by Asad and elbowed him, be a man, he muttered and left the both of them.

Ayaan left them and as expected a strange awkward silence stood between them. Zoya's eyes glued on her bag totally aware about him, and from his side, he was fighting with his words looking down. He didn't know from where to start, his words, his feelings, his lies rushed in his throat making it tied harder.

-Zoya, I...

-listen, I..don't want to talk about it, ok? It's not your fault, actually, it was no one fault, it just happened and it wasn't meant to be, she stared at him deeply, when her words talked about the incident, her heart hide behind them telling him all its helpless for this strange feeling for him.

-I wished it didn't happen, it would have been easy for both of us. Little she knew that he was talking about his feeling for her.

-Exactly, she tried to compose herself but his intense gaze made it hard for her. She looked away and went to the cupboard taking her clothes one by one, she wished he would leave if she showed him how busy she was, but it didn't go as her prayers. Asad sat next to her bag, looking intently like it was the amazing thing to stare at.

She posed for a second looking at him, how she wished she could run to his arms where she found solace, but her feet didn't move and only obeying to her fear to be rejected...Again. He never showed any sign of attraction toward her, it was her mistake to have lowered her guard, to let her heart open again.

-you are already leaving us? He broke her trance. She flinched and crossed his look briefly, she didn't want him to read her turmoil. He felt sad seeing how she avoided to stare at him, did he mess up already?

-you mean finally I am leaving this place, she used her usual acid tone but she failed miserably to feel convinced. His lips curled tiredly, her words piercing his heart. He looked away and his hand tightened hard on the blanket. She looked up asking for strength and gulped nervously.

- I can't stay here forever, she whispered

Both of them shared again another look, where both of their feelings could be read easily on their eyes, however Asad and Zoya were the only persons who were totally blind. His eyes asked her to stay here forever but hers became teary at the idea to leave him, the word of forever sounded perfect by his side. As much as she wanted with all her guts to stay, the image to be with him scared her and she was the first to look away and fold her top in the bag.

-by the way, I can't stay here forever, this place was not for me, she let out nervous laugh, leaving far from the city, from loud street noises, shopping, junk food, friends, family, I can't, I can't be away from where I grew up. And nothing will make me change my opinion and I have no reason to stay in a place like this.

-this place has its own charm you know,

-but it looks like this place don't like me

-I think it didn't start perfectly but it doesn't mean that it will have a bad end. Everyone deserve another chance.

-Just to remind you I wasn't supposed to be here by the way, if I wasn't in need, I would have never put a foot here, she started to leave when he grabbed her hand, his touch made her heart stopped , she looked down and stared at him.

-maybe you were not supposed to be here, but it doesn't mean that it wasn't written for you, you are here for a reason.

-May I know what could be the reason?

-To find something you didn't expect to find.

Love, both of their mind spelled out. Once the word rang in her mind, she jerked her hand away from his grip and went to the window, trying to catch her breath. She still could feel his fingers on her skin, it was burning her with need to feel him again. She wrapped her wrist with her other hand and brought her to her heart. To add to her misery, he came closer and this time, she could feel his heat shining close to her spine.

He closed his hand in fist fighting with himself to hold her and to tell her everything, but he couldn't. She broke his trance when she started to speak with an authority tone.

-What I didn't expect is to find two men stuck in no man's land, what I didn't expect to face death twice with crazy horses, what I didn't expect is to find nothing but only silence, what I didn't expect is to be stuck here for days, what I didn't expect is to find...She turned to face him, to find you...One of the most irritating man I've ever seen.

Her voice softened at the end, telling him in her way, how much she felt vulnerable with her feeling for him. For a change, it didn't sound hurting or annoying to him, it only made him smile genuinely at her melting her heart even more.

-Don't you are scared to live alone? I mean...How could you find someone if you live all your life stuck here? And if you find her, will she able to stay in a place like this? She asked those questions more to herself than him.

-I will be where she wants me to be

-what if she doesn't like this place, will you leave this place where you find peace? He nodded, but why?

-because I would have found a love stronger than the love I have for this place.

-why would you sacrifice this for her? Why would you do this for her? What if you regret it after? You love this place.

-I love this place it's true, he looked out of the window, but I would love her more, he turned to face her this time. I would love her more because I will find a better place, and it will be with her, I will be in her heart, a place where I will feel home. If she hates this place, I will go in the city and if I found too noisy, I will just need to close the window. Both chuckled. All those are details Miss Farooqui, city, countryside, space, no matter where you are, you will never find a better place than coming home and being welcoming with love, this is for me the best land where I want to be and wanted to find. Women always followed their half part everywhere, why men can't do the same?

She couldn't agree more, the best land to be is a heart, place that will never ask you, your passport, your ID card or your social security number. He was this land that she dreamt about and never expected to find here, but was she for him the place that he needed? Was she enough for a man who will give her everything while she was selfish in her need? Asking him to leave this place for her.

-I wish you to find a person who will give as much as you are ready to sacrifice for her

-Miss Farooqui, if I see it as a sacrifice, I will for sure regret it, but if for me, it was a proof of my love for her, then it wouldn't be heavy on my shoulders. Love can't be force, and if you do thing under pressure at one moment, you will have regret. I will always try to take decision that will not leave me in regret. The only regret that I will not bare is to lose her.

-but how you will know if she is the one?

-because of this, he pointed to his heart. She frowned and he took her hand to pose it on his chest, her eyes followed each of his movement like hypnotized, she only realized what he was doing once, she heard his heart knocking against her hand. She looked up searching for answer, too scare to believe what her mind was saying to her. He gulped nervously, her eyes asking him a hundred questions but he failed to respond with words. He will show her. His face bent down slowly and her eyes grew up widely, once she knew what he was doing. She spins so fast that it cut her breath. Asad felt pain with her rejection, he stepped back and his whole body tensed.

-sometimes heart knocked for the wrong person, she said bitterly

-love has his own risk but never with the right person, Zoya.

She felt herself with the lack of argument and he was stubborn as she was, she preferred not to go further in this discussion. She was already confused with her feeling and with his attempt to kiss her.

-I have to leave and I need to pack up, she passed by him and went to her bag.

He let out a soft chuckle, he knew her answer now. He looked at her back and took a deep breath to realize his strangle throat.

-See you later Miss Farooqui, he left in hurry no waiting for her answer. Once the door locked, she fell on her bed caging a frustrated scream. She let out a cruel and silent laugh to herself, why does she always develop feeling for the wrong person? But what makes him wrong for her? She wondered why she can't let herself in this love, what was the thing that stopped her? She wondered. There was a hundred reason for her to push him away: she only knows him for days, he was secretive, and he never said it out loud what he wanted from her. She was maybe just infatuation for him like he was for her, they spent a lot of time together and they developed some affection for the other nothing more nothing else. It can be attraction, affection, respect, but love so soon and so suddenly? She shook her head, distance will tell her if it was more.

Edited by radadolcevida - 8 years ago
radadolcevida thumbnail

Chap 8b ...A kiss

In the evening

-Hi guys, Zoya greeted both of the men waiting for her. Ayaan turned his back and welcer back.

-Right on time beautiful, he came closer to her and she addressed him a nervous smile.

Asad rolled his eyes softly, his cousin will never change no matter how many time, he warned him. She looked below Ayaan's shoulder and exchanged a brief and awkward look with Asad, once he turned her gaze back, she turned her attention to Ayaan.

-let's go, Ayaan said enthusiastically, he walked away to get on his bike and Asad climbed his and let enough space for her to join him. She noticed it, and started to walk toward him. He lifted his eyes to find her but he froze when he saw her passing away from him to join Ayaan.

-Can I come with you? Zoya asked hesitantly and Ayaan's mouth opened widely and he looked briefly to Asad confused. Asad's jaw clenched hardly and he nodded to Ayaan in approval.

-Ok, if...you want, Ayaan replied embarrassed.

Asad was on the verge to explode but he tried to compose himself, he pulled the pedal with frustration and he went first letting both of them behind him. Zoya felt restless and frustrated, she didn't like this changing atmosphere between them, she wished it could have been like before, unfortunately, everything has turned upside down. They finally ride and Ayaan and Zoya were behind not far from Asad. She was totally disconnected to her surrounding, responding with single to Ayaan's blabbering, her eyes and her heart were only with the other rider.

Asad felt totally lost, he didn't know how he lost her and when. Did he go far when he tried to kiss her? She was more and more distant and it broke his heart to see her drifting away from him, he felt helpless. He tightened to handlebar accelerating more. He gazed at her in the mirror and his heart clenched even more, making him suffocated. The only thing remained now for him is to deal with his feeling for her, once she will go away. He will go through tough time.

The party was on, and the three entered taking all guest attention. Ayaan waved to someone and he left the both of them in awkward silence. Both glanced at each other in the same time and turned away as quick as possible.

-Hmm...Do you...Do you want to drink something? He asked and she shook her head in negative. She rubbed her forearm, she felt cold suddenly. All eyes were on her and she moved in discomfort, for sure she was new and it seemed that she triggered curiosity.

-KAN, a man addressed to Asad, something about his voice was not at all welcoming, Zoya thought

-Devin, Asad replied curtly

-You came with someone as I can see, his eyes turned to Zoya. She noticed something unpleasant in his way to look at her. Hi, I'm Devin, he gave her his hand. Before taking it, she asked through her eyes for Asad's permission. He clearly showed disapproval to this but Devin grabbed her hand in his and posed a soft kiss. May I know the name of you, beautiful?

-Zzoya, she took away her hand

-Nice name, do you want to drink something?

-No thank you, will you excuse me gentlemen. She gave a last look to Asad who looked really tensed. She walked away searching for a place where she can be all alone, leaving the both of them. There was something electric between those two but she preferred not to think about it.

As the time passed, she engaged some conversations with old ladies, who didn't bother asking her a ton of questions. Some were not inhibited at all asking her sometimes some private questions, however she found it relaxing most of the time. Even if she was engrossed in her conversation, she didn't fell to notice his eyes on her. He was sitting in the corner observing every of her movement, he couldn't look away and took all those last moments to print her in his mind, tomorrow she was about to leave him.

-Ayaan, he grabbed his cousin's arm

-What?

-Go and check her

-who?

-The queen Elizabeth, he said sarcastically

-She is here?

-Idiot, don't go on my nerves, I am talking about Zoya

-Come on she is a big girl

-I know but go and ask her to dance

-Why don't you ask her to dance?

-Because she will say no

-How do you know?

-Because I know

-You didn't ask her?

-No

-then how do you know she will say no to your proposition?

-Ayaan, he said impatiently

-O-K, I hope she knows how to dance, I don't want to take her by her hand

Ayaan walked straight to her giving her full teeth smile.

-Hello, are you enjoying the party, Zoya?

-Yes, thank you Asad

-Asad? Ladies asked curiously. Ayaan's smile fade away and he took her by her arms dragging her away from them.

-Would you like to dance? Before she could answer, she was already in the middle of the dance floor and in his arms.

-I guess yes.

They twirled slowly and she found herself facing Asad. He wasn't anymore alone. She looked from head to toe to the girl who was talking with him and how close she was with him. Her guts constricted when she touched him and he smiled at her. She could feel that there was something between them. Her curiosity was eating her from inside that she couldn't stop herself from asking her partner.

-Who's this girl with Ayaan?

-You obviously

-Me? I am here with you Asad, I am asking about your cousin

-Oh, yes of course, I am joking, it's Jenny, she is here, I didn't know, he said innocently

-Who's Jenny?

-Close friend

-how close is she? Zoya was burning now

-you know, he left his sentence pending to her imagination

-No, I don't know

-You know, I mean she's a beautiful woman and he is a man, do I really need to explain further, he tested her reaction and as expected, she tensed in his arms.

-No, she said abruptly and looked away from them, but her jealousy forced to look back.

-Ok, let me explain, Jenny is in love with him but he is...How can I say this? He liked her but not in the same way as her. For him, she was just a dear friend but not more. Actually, Devin is in love with Jenny, Jenny is in love with Ayaan and he is in love with...

-With who? She asked curious

-Who? He asked innocently teasing her

-You said he is in love with...Who?

-Oh no I said this to not break the chain of my sentence, he laughed and she rolled her eyes. What did she think that he was in love with her? She slapped herself internally. He tried to kiss her, but it doesn't mean that he loved her. But what if he was? How was she going to deal with it?

-You are a bit curious about him, aren't you?

-No, no, it's just the conversation, I am not.

-Oh Ok, but don't you think they will make a beautiful couple? He continued to play with her and her eyes glued on them. Jenny tried to touch his face but he moved away from her hands smiling at her.

-Yeah maybe, she spat furiously

-Jealous?

-Me? Her eyes grew up widely, No of course not, I am not.

-I am just pulling your legs, Miss Farooqui, by the way, you don't need to be jealous, if you are of course, but you are not, right? Just look to him and you will know with who he wanted to be right now.

Instinctively, her eyes searched for the answer in his eyes and she found him staring at her, only her. They held each other gaze lost in their world of unspoken words. Ayaan looked at her and then at him, and he smiled at them. And they called him immature and childish.

-I think both of you should talk, Ayaan told her and she replied absentminded her soul talking through her eyes to him.

-Yes,

-Why don't you dance with him? He proposed and she nodded still lost. I will call him. He left her body and it clicked in her mind.

-Wait, What? No, no, she tried to stop him but he already flew away from her grip. She wanted to hide, to run but her feet fell to move from inch. She had to do it, but what she had to do, she wondered, she didn't even know if her feeling was true for him. What the heck!!!!

-Hey beautiful, she jerked when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Do you want to dance? Asked her Devin.

-No, thank you, she turned away from him but he grabbed her waist and twirled her to his chest.

-Come on, one dance. You don't need to wait for him, he was busy with someone else, I am available for you and just for you, he poked her nose and her eyes knocked together surprised at his gesture. Tell me more about you? Is there something between you and Kan?

-Please I don't want to dance. She put her hands on his chest trying to maintain distance but he didn't care and pushed even more. She could feel his alcoholic breath on her face.

-Come on, don't be shy, it's just a dance, he will not bother, he had another one, his teeth squeezed between each other dangerously. And I have you, beautiful.

-Please leave me, she glared at him

-I

-She doesn't want to dance with you, Asad interrupted them and she sighed in relief.

-Stay away Kan, we are dancing and trying to know each other.

-She doesn't want, don't you here what she said?

-She is just shy

-She is not, she doesn't want to dance with you

-Oh you want this one also, can't you get enough having all of them. You know what find another partner for you, bro

-I am not your bro, I won't repeat leave-her-alone

-We are dancing, I am not doing anything wrong, his voice raised and some guest turned their attention to them.

-Why don't you ask her what she wants? Zoya, he asked her gently. She freed herself from Devin's arms and ran to Asad's one. See, she chose for herself. Asad said proudly and Devin's face twisted in anger. He walked away from them not before bumping into Asad's shoulder.

Instinctively, Asad wrapped his hands behind her and danced with her, but his eyes were glued on Devin in defiance, totally oblivious to Zoya's gaze on him.

-are you ok? She nodded nervously, aware about how possessively he was holding her next to his chest. She felt uncomfortable but yet enjoying to be in his arms. Asad's anger was dangerously reaching its limits, he saw red when he saw Zoya struggling in Devin's arms. He spent most of his time avoiding his attack, but today, he went closer to his loved one and he will not spare him. His eyes glared at him in defiance and Asad has officially accepted to fight him today. Zoya didn't turn her eyes from him, his anger, his possessiveness only increased her attraction for him, she couldn't stop herself to feel a desirable woman and loved one. When his muscles went rigid under her touch, his hands arounds her body remained soft. The contrast between his tensed body and his soft touches made her smile strangely. She posed her hand on his chest and his heart was knocking hard as she expected. She smiled again and went to stare at him.

-I hate this guy, we should call him Devil and not Devin, idiot, you know, he is...His jaw tightened hard, he is just rude, mean and have no manners, especially with woman. You can't imagine how I want to knock his face, and...He went silent suddenly, why are you smiling? He asked confused.

She just smiled idiotically and didn't hear a single word from him. She blinked once he pointed at.

-I...I am not, her head bend down, hiding her red cheek, embarrassed to be caught in such state.

-Zoya, he called her softly and his grip tightened around her sending shiver through her spine. She always loved the way he said her name, it made her feel home. He brushed her hair with his forehead and whispered her name as caress, Zoya.

-mmh, she flinched between his arms

-I want to tell you something, he said nervously. It was now or never, he didn't want to have any regrets.

-tell me

-look at me, he pressed her back, pushing her further against him and she looked up. I...

His words betrayed him once his eyes leaned on hers, he didn't know from where to start. Telling her his real feeling for her or starting by saying the truth. He knew internally that once, he will start to talk, he will lose her trust but if he doesn't, he will lose her entirely. His head lifted slightly to the left and unconsciously, she followed him. She could see a thousand words in his silence and as much as she was anxious to hear him, she can't wait either to listen to them.

-I want to tell you the truth, he started hesitantly

-what truth, Mister Khan?

-My truth, Zoya, he stared at her lips and she did the same, Zoya, you and I are different...We are different, you are a woman and I am a man. She made a weird face and he slammed himself mentally for this introduction. He felt like an idiot.

-O-K, she didn't know why she found him cute even if he didn't make any sense to her.

-I mean you and I...Hmmm, you and I ...

-Yes?

-I...am not the one you think I am

-you are a girl?

-No, he shook his head frantically making her laugh.

-I am...I didn't expect but it just happen, you know, if I knew I wouldn't have done it in this way, but it went too far and I am now here telling you that I have no excuses but I never expected to be involve so much, so I am..not the one that I told you I am, and I am someone else, I mean...I was the same or different now, I am...Am I make sense to you? He said helpless

-Not-at-all, why do you want to say?

-I...He sighed, I don't want you to go, her cheek reddened and she looked down. I don't want you to go, Zoya, his forehead against her falling head.

-But I have too, his grip tightened around her and she clenched to his arms

-you don't have too, if you don't want

-but I have to,

-will you stay if I ask you to stay...for me? He whispered against her hair and her face hardened.

-listen, she took all her courage to face him. I am aware about how close you and I became in this short time, but it's...It's just a friendship, once I will leave, you will realize that I was nothing more than just a stranger in your life

-but...

-No, once both of us will come back to their routine, everything will fall in the right place and it will be no confusion anymore.

-But I am sure about my feeling zoya

-and I am sure about my decision

-what am I to you Zoya? Tell me. Her throat constricted, she can't tell him how confused she was and how she wished she could put words together to be able to make sense, especially for herself and her sanity. She can't, all of this made her weak and she hated being lost.

He could see her hesitation, and he was sure that she was in the same state, but he can't understand why was she pushing him away? Why did she refuse to see the truth? She opened and closed her mouth to say something, but she fell, and it hurts her physically now.

-tell me what to do or to say to convince you to stay?

-to let me go, just to let me go.

-you can't ask me this Zoya, I...I don't want you to go, he brought her closer to him, his rapid breath on her forehead told her how much he felt restless to let her go, as much as it was painful for her, she had to stay firm in her decision.

-I will not change my mind, I...am sorry.

-so you are leaving? His heart slammed hard in his rib cage

-Yes, she tried to sound convincing but her heart constricted

-And nothing will make you change your decision

-No,

His grip loosened around her back and she felt the coldness left by his touch. His disappointment and hurt were clearly showed on his face. She wished she could have been sure about her feeling but she can't right now. She wished she could throw everything and stayed by his side, but she can't. She didn't know if he was meant to be hers, and couldn't guarantee if they meet in other circumstance, the feeling would have been the same. She had to be strong, she needed distance and he needed too, even if he wasn't convincing by her choice. It will help both of them and he will thank her later.

-ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention, please here.

This interruption was gladly welcomed by both of them. Asad was suffocated and she was too. He tried to go away but the crowd condensed around him, and to his despair, he couldn't go away.

-Thank you SO MUCH to all of you for being here, this party is successful as always. Here it's Mrs O'Donnell for you for those who don't know me yet. I want to thank the mayor to do us the honor to be here, thanks to the organizers', our band, our fabulous ladies for these delicious dishes. Please a ton of claps for them.

Everyone executed and clapped in unison.

-And as you know every year, we organize an auction and as every year we have generous participants, and through generous donations, we were able to renovate the church, the school and offered food donations. And today we have a new one: a kiss as donation. In the entry, some of you had put their name to participate to the auction. I will call one by one and the winner will give a kiss to our participant. Let's start.

Participants followed with different ages: man, woman and child. Actually, children reaped the most donations due to their cuteness. This entertaining was really enjoyable by all and it was a welcome peace for Asad and Zoya. The next one was Mackenzie to step in the game, but no so many was in hurry to increase the price. Asad felt bad for her and wanted to rise his hand when he was stopped.

-What do you think you are doing?

-I am donating, Miss farooqui

-you can't do that, you can not participate in this kind of masquerades, if you raise your hand, it means you're condoned women to be regarded as a commodity, no matter the nobility of the act, you can not agree to participate in this kind of sneaky game. Hidden behind of game, it hides the years of slavery and submission of women.

-Aren't you a bit dramatic, Miss Farooqui?

-Dramatic, this whole scene is dramatic, how can't you say this? She raised her hand in the air in exasperation

-Oh we have this lady, Mrs O'Donnell pointed to Zoya, but Zoya was engrossed in her explanation.

-Zoya don't raise your hand

-What? Who you think of yourself, Mister Khan, I am going to raise as high as I want, and she did as she said.

-Oh once again, this lady,

-Zoya don't do this again, Asad hushed at her but she ignored him again, rising her hand again. In last attempt, he took her head and turned it to the scene and she finally realized.

-Oh crap, she hissed

-exactly, Asad nodded

-Rise your hand, Ayaan please, she begged

-No, you are right I am not going to endorse year of submission, he teased her

-Not now Idiot, just raise your hand for god's sake, I don't want to kiss her, please, please, please

-huh-huh, he shook his head in no.

-Asad, please rise your hand for me, please, she begged in turn Ayaan

-Do you really think I will miss a kiss between two girls? You are dreaming, I am not going to miss any second of this, my phone is already on to record this.

-Oh no, I am screwed, she hid her face between her palm sobbing. Asad looked at her and rolled his eyes, he will not let her down for sure. He pinched discreetly Ayaan's side and he jerked his hand a bit high, enough to be noticed by Mrs O'Donnell.

-Mister Khan here, she pointed at him. Ayaan's eyes grew up widely and in panic, he shook his both hands in no, but Mrs O'Donnell misunderstood his gesture and increased the auction. Mackenzie who was gloomy earlier was over the moon now.

-What the f***, bro, raise your hand, save me please

-No, I am against women commodity.

-Damn you, Zoya do something,

-I can't, I am sorry

-Coward both of you, you are going to pay for this especially you, he pointed to Asad and he gave him the most innocent face.

The auction was closed on Ayaan and reluctantly, he went to take his "reward" giving a disgust face to her. Ayaan tried to kiss quickly but Mackenzie grabbed him and gave a full mouth kiss.

-you did this to me? Zoya hushed to Asad

-Me? Of course not, you know how much he loves Mackenzie, he lied fighting his smile. Zoya shook her head slightly at his lie and smiled at his gesture. She was thankful again to have him.

-Thanks to all of you, we finally came to the last contestant, and it's...She fold the paper, ZOYA, please come in.

-Me? Zoya looked shock as Asad, what? How? You?

-No, I swear I didn't put your name,

-Who did this? She was astonished and walked to Mrs O'Donnell.

Asad scratched his head, wondering who did this, and automatically, his eyes went to Devin, who winked at him.

-Devil, he muttered.

-Where you from young lady? Asked her curiously Mrs O'Donnell

-New-York

-We have a guest here, please gentlemen I want you to show her the Irish hospitality and generosity, please the auction is opened.

New girl in the town attracted men attention and the price increased crazily like Asad's anger. Zoya looked helpless at him asking him to save her.

-5000 for me, Devin's voice echoed in the room and suddenly, everyone stopped to overbid.

-10.000, Asad replied and Devin smiled deviously at him, as he expected, Asad responded finally to his challenge.

-20, Devin overbid

-30, Asad increased

Everyone was under the state of shock, how the price increased like it means nothing. It was clearly between both of them now.

-Young girl, O'Donnell hushed her to come closer

-Yes?

-You should come back next year. Zoya looked astonished, she found herself trapped and the whole situation was so ridiculous, being played between man's ego.

You are about to be kissed, miss Farooqui, her inner voice teased her and her eyes grew up widely, she should stop this silly game.

but who will be the lucky man? Her inner voice sang teasingly, and her brain connected again to the fight but still, they were no winner.

-100.000 Kan, he smirked, what do you have to say for this?

-I thought you would surprise me, you are so predictable, Asad replied arrogantly and his face fell. 200.000.

Zoya shook her head, it started to go too far now.

-Gentlemen, please, she tried to find a way between them, but she was totally ignored by them and furthermore, the lady took her by her elbow and moved her head in disapproval. Zoya sighed, she wished she could find the person who put her name in this game, she will for sure kill him. The price increased more and more, the fight was so advertising, that even the musician came closer to watch it. Zoya felt so embarrassed, she wished the earth would open to engulf her.

-500.000, Devin said it out loud and Asad's face hardened. Devin felt his hesitation, and showed satisfaction. So Kan, you lose your tongue? Mrs O'Donnell, DO IT, he yelled at her and she jerked suddenly.

-Once for McDermott,

Devin came closer to Asad's ear and hushed.

-I want you to watch how I am going to kiss YOUR girl and I am going to take my time and en-joy every part of her, his face lightened with pride and satisfaction and started to walk toward Zoya, who stepped back.

-twice, she knocked again

Zoya didn't expect such a final, she was going to be kissed by this man. Her breath accelerated and she searched for Asad's eyes, asking him to do something.

-1.000.000, Asad yelled and the crowd gasped. Devin froze like a statue, and Zoya blinked many times. Devin didn't expect, he thought he had win over him, he thought he had put his nose in the ground, but not, he spine brutally and saw Asad's face.

-Did you hear me Mc Dermott, 1.000.000, he emphasized proudly every word, and waved at Mrs O'Donnell to continue.

- Once for Mr Khan, Devin stayed mute, two, still he didn't say anything, and...third for Mr Khan, for 1.000.000 you have win this kiss.

Asad walked proudly and hit voluntarily Devin's shoulder in defiance. He stood in front of her and she looked so shock, that she found herself lost in speak.

-You can kiss her now, encouraged Mrs O'Donnell.

-No, I won't, Asad replied and Zoya felt another hit on her head

-But why? Asked Mrs O'Donnell, a question that Zoya fell to ask.

He just smiled and didn't say anything. Zoya couldn't help but to feel hurt by his rejection. She felt so much contradictive emotions, she didn't want to be treated like a trash, but she appreciated his effort to stand for her, she didn't want to be kissed, but by him, she wouldn't mind, she felt hurt being push by him when she was the first to reject him. She was broken from her reveries when Devin stood in front of Asad in threaten way.

-kiss her, he ordered him

-You are not going to tell what I have to do, I win the challenge and I am free to do what I want, now MOVE-ON.

-I said kiss her KAN

-No,

-Oh if you don't know how to do it, I can show, he tried to pass when Asad stepped in front of him

-Don't you dare, Asad's teeth clenched dangerously.

-Then Kiss her, or maybe you prefer guys, such a di** su***, he laughed

Asad rolled his eyes and crossed him arms in defiance. Zoya saw men surrounding Asad and she didn't think twice before coming to his rescue, in her way.

-kiss me, Zoya took him by his elbow and pushed him toward her.

-no

-just give me a small peck Ayaan, don't be stupid

-I will not

-but why?

-because I don't want

-it's just to calm them, they are going to hurt you, for God's sake, just put your lips on mine and it's done.

-No, you don't deserve this kind of kiss, Zoya's face tensed with sadness. She didn't expect to see him disgust by her. Her eyes started to moist and she looked away. He took her by her shoulders and forced her to look at him.

-You don't deserve this KIND of kiss, it's not the right place, not the right moment and not the right time, if I have to kiss you, he took her chin looking at her lips, it will be in the proper way, not because you and I are forced or because I paid or because I am scared, this kiss should be good for both of us, but not for them.

Zoya felt overwhelming and she gave him a nervous smile, she totally misunderstood his word, when she thought he didn't want to kiss, it was just his way to show respect. He was right, it wasn't the proper place to share a kiss with him but...She looked below his shoulders and still men were watching them. She felt inside of her, that he will have to face them and she had to do something. It will be just a peck to calm all of them. She didn't have other choice. She stared at him and cupped his face firmly with her hand and crushed her lips on his. Asad gasped and his body tensed. He tried to push her away, but she kept her grip strong around him, muttering on his lips

-please

He closed his hand in fist, fighting with himself to hold her and to pour his love on her sweet lips.

Just a peck, he keep repeating in his mind to stop himself , just a peck, just a peck. To add to his misery, she didn't step back and her lips moved slightly around his.

Both of them tried to stay in control but as the seconds were running, their lips asked for more than just a peck, more than just a touch and more than just a game. He couldn't hold anymore and clasped his arms around her back and crushed her front against his, trapping her lips hungrily between his. It was her turn to gasp, but it didn't take her time to respond with fervor at his demands. The kiss deepened and suddenly all around has crushed, they were just the two of us, kissing the other with all the need that they felt and all the silence words that they fell to say.

They stepped back slowly, and their breath went back and forth leaving them totally breathless, their lips swollen and still burning with the other touch. They kept their eyes closed to prolong the kiss in their mind. Asad went down and he pecked softly her red lips making her opening her eyes. She looked at him and saw the most loving gaze he had ever gave her. Her cheeks reddened so suddenly under his intense gaze and he smiled genuinely at her. Finally, he found his answer and, he gave her every reason to trust him now. Her throat tightened and her heart beat became crazy. She couldn't hide anymore; it was more than just attraction; it was even worse for her. Before her heart realized the name of this feeling, she strangled the L word. She cursed herself internally, why did she kiss him? It's then when she realized why, they were not alone.

-I hope everyone is satisfied now, she attested to the crowd with clear and stern voice. Once, she saw them convinced, she turned to face Asad and was surprised to see hurt on his face. He looked confused and shocked, muttering what. Before she could explain, he jerked from her grip and she almost lost her balance.

-Ayaan, she called him softly but he walked away.

It was a game for her, he thought she kissed him, because she wanted too, but his dream crushed into pieces the moment she opened her mouth. He told her his love in this kiss, but it was only from one side, he felt broken. Lost in his thought, he was brought back by a firm hand on his shoulder. He looked up to find Devin standing in front of him, like he needed it now.

-Lucky you are Kan

Asad preferred to ignore him, he started to walk but Devin stopped him again.

-You know man, 1.000.000 it's really high for her, but I am sure she deserved it. I hope you will be pay back and you will get satisfied tonight being with her, but when you will finish...He stared at her shamelessly, give me a call and I will take care of her...

Before he could finish, Asad punched him hard on his face, breaking his nose in the process. Devin fell on the floor holding his bruise face, he hissed when he touched his nose.

-HOW DARE YOU, HOW DARREEE YOUUU, Asad was mad, burning like a volcano, he threw himself on him, beating him again and again. Devin managed hardly to protect himself from Asad's fury. Two men gripped Asad and took him away, caging him. Devin finally stood up and his eyes showed revenge, it was his time to beat Asad pulling all his anger on his body without mercy. The crowd stepped back and no one dare to interrupt them, Zoya ran and tried to force her way to them. Totally helpless, she shouted and begged him to stop but he didn't, Asad started to bleed badly and she could see how much he was suffering. Suddenly, Devin fell on the floor holding his head, someone broke a bottle of beer on his head. Zoya sighed relieved when she found Ayaan (the fake Asad) behind this. He managed to free Asad and took him with him, and in the process, he called Zoya to join them. She ran and glared at Devin angrily and left with the two.

With every step, Asad winced in pain, but the pain in his heart was even bigger than his physical bruise. Zoya hissed with him each time she heard him groaning in pain, she didn't know what to do to help him, it hurt her to see him like this.

-Zoya, ZOYA, Ayaan yelled at her to bring her back to him, can you drive the bike? Ayaan asked her and she nodded shaking like a leaf. Perfect, I will take him with me, he can't drive in his state, let's go home, he needs to be treat.

Zoya followed them, and she thanked the sky to be all alone, she could cry freely without being seen. She was mad but hurt, she was confused and lost with all this event. Her turmoil made her feel responsible for his state, she kissed to save him, but he just finished to fight. She wished she wouldn't have kissed him, at least, she wouldn't have felt so low.

At home

Ayaan helped him to sit on the sofa, and Asad was still rigid with every movement. Zoya walked silently, watching the both of them. Ayaan excused himself and went to grab first aid box, leaving the both of them, in dense silence. Asad avoided to look at her, she was the reason behind his pain right now.

-Why did you fight with him? She was the first to break the silence. He didn't respond. Why did you fight with him? He stayed mute and this time, she caught his arm and glared at him, why-did-you-fight-with-him?

-because he provoked me

-you are going to fight with everyone is provoking you, do you really think it's a mature behavior to have?

-You didn't hear what he said, he answered with the same rigid tone.

-I don't care about what he said, you should have ignored him, he spent his time provoking you and you just fell in his trap like an idiot

-he is the idiot, he deserved it and I will do it again and again

-Do it again? Are you serious? look at yourself, for God's sake, her voice shook at the end.

-I don't care

-what if Asad was not here, what if they kept beating you? Tell me, you will still not care? He didn't answer. You were not supposed to fight Ayaan, we were supposed to do this stupid auction and leave in peace, but no, you decided to take justice by yourself all alone.

-You are such a hypocrite Miss Farooqui, where are women rights? Where goes your pride? Your feminism, if you didn't follow this stupid game nothing would have happened this way,

-it's my fault now,

-Yes, it is,

-I didn't have another choice

-YES, you have, you could have stopped if you want, no one has forced you to do it, no one. We are still in free country.

-You are right, but I was trapped and I didn't know that it would have end this way. Someone has put my name and I don't know who did this. She grabbed her head and huffed, I wished I didn't come to this party, I wished I didn't follow this stupid game and I wished I didn't...She froze. Asad suddenly tensed.

-Why did you kiss me when I told you not to do it?

-to save you

-I didn't ask you anything, ANYTHING, and I don't need you or you STUPID KISS TO BE SAVED ZOYA.

-YOU ARE RIGHT I should have let them BEATING you till death, I am so sorry that I came between you and your ego.

-it's not about my ego, it's about yours Miss Farooqui, I don't know what you wanted to prove with this kiss. You are such a contradictive, you yelled at me when I raised my hand, but you didn't mind when I put my hand up to save you from him. You criticized the game but you didn't mind playing the game, you didn't understand how can women gave a kiss for money even for charity, but you did and for a huge bunch of money.

-MIND YOU TONGUE AYAAN, I WON'T LET YOU TALK TO ME IN THIS WAY, she pointed angrily at him, do you think I got satisfaction being exposed like a piece of meat IN FRONT OF EVERYONE? Do you think I got satisfaction doing thing I HATE TO DO? And do you think I got satisfaction KISSING you to save you from them?

-NO ONE FORCED YOU TO KISS ME AND I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT

-BUT I DID, I did and I didn't kiss you for money, I saved you, they were all waiting for an occasion to hurt you and I did it for you, and just you. And for your stupid money, I will bring you back until the last penny.

-I don't want this f***** money, I just want to know why did you kiss me?

-I TOLD YOU

-NO, YOU DON'T,.why did you kiss me when I ASK YOU NOT TO DO IT, what is the meaning behind this kiss, tell me? Why did you do it?

-for God sake, it was just a KISS

-just a kiss? He asked hurt, it means nothing to you, this is what you are trying to say.

-Yes, her lips said word that her heart hated to hear, just a kiss, if it was Asad at your place, I would have done the same to save him

-you shouldn't have done this, you shouldn't have kissed for this reason

-Why don't you understand my point? I didn't think twice

-Guys, Ayaan interrupted them

-YOU SHUT UP, both yelled at him

-YOU SHOULD HAVE THINK TWICE, IT'S YOUR PROBLEM, YOU DON'T THINK BEFORE ACTING IGNORING THE CONSEQUENCE, you should have LET ME HANDLE this instead of making it WORST FOR ME.

-I am SO SORRY for trying to SAVE YOU FROM THEM, I did it just to spare you to be beaten, but seeing how it finish I shouldn't have involved myself more. IT WAS THE MOST STUPID THING I'VE EVER DONE.

-EXACTLY, I don't need YOUR HELP, I don't need YOU OR YOUR STUPID KISS and I don't need ANYBODY

-I will fill your wish, you will not see me again from tomorrow

-perfect then

-I WILL FINALLY LEAVE THIS HELL

-PERFECT, GO BACK TO YOUR PERFECT LIFE, TO YOUR PERFECT CITY, TO YOUR FAKE WORLD, GO BACK and Fi-nally, I will find peace again.

-You can't imagine how I am eagerly waiting to leave this place, to leave you and your stupid life, leaving a place that drove me CRAZY. I HATE YOU, I HATE THIS PLACE AND I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. Once I will be back home, I will ERASE YOU FROM MY MEMORY.

-I already started Zoya, I already started

They looked at each other, their chest moved back and forth, breathless with this cruel exchange. Earlier, they shared a kiss that took their breath away and now they shared painful words leaving their hearts in agonizing state. Asad couldn't hold anymore and walked away.

-where do you think you're going in your state? She asked angrily but her heart full with concern.

-I AM GOING TO HELL, Miss Farooqui. He slammed the door and the sound echo in the silent room.

She sat heavily on the couch, holding her head between her hands. She didn't know how the discussion slipped to argument between them. All her anger only hide care and concern for him but her behavior made it sound like reprimand and his reaction was understandable. She fell miserably to ease his pain, she made it worse for both of them. He was the calm between the two but today, he wasn't and it hurts her to see him like this. She couldn't stop herself from thinking that she was responsible for his pain.

-I don't understand him, Asad, this man is, she groaned talking to Ayaan. They were about to hurt him if I didn't kiss him, and look what he did, he fights, like an idiot, he responded to him. From the moment, we stepped in this party, he searched any reason to provoke him, then I don't understand why he fell in this trap. I did my best to protect him and look what he did. Her eyes moistened.

-He also did his best to protect you from him.

Zoya knew that he was right, he only helped her.

-Does he really need to go that far? He should have ignored him and leave him, no matter what.

-He barely lose his temper, I am sure he must have said something really bad to him or maybe he was not in a state to hear anything, or maybe both.

-I don't know, I don't know what he said to him, it happened so suddenly. He was like haunted. I never saw him like this, he scared me. She laid her back, closing her eyes. We were supposed to share just a kiss and leave, but then...What happened to him so suddenly? I don't understand.

-from where I was, it didn't look like "just a kiss", Miss Farooqui, he quoted and she straightened nervously. I mean both of you were convincing enough to give an illusion that you were sharing more than just a kiss. He shaded his word to see any reaction from her and she just gave him a nervous smile. She looked to the door to change the topic, she can't tell him the truth behind this kiss.

-Where is he now?

-Don't worry for him, he knows this place like no one else

-What if he fell on Devin?

-Don't worry for Devin, he is looking bad too.

-Does he really need to leave in his state? He left and his bruise are still bleeding. He drives me crazy, this man just drives me crazy, does he really need to leave in his state? I mean he should have gone to his room, but no, he decided to drive while he couldn't walk properly What if something happen to him? What if he met with an accident? I just...HATE him, he makes me fell so low, how can you leave with him? I mean he is stubborn, judgmental, impulsive, crazy, fearless, reckless, stupid, arrogant, idiot, he...he...he...She searched for words, he drives me mad, mad, mad and I hate him for this. She hid her face between her palms.

-be careful Miss Farooqui, you are falling in love with him.

-I..I...She stammered, she didn't expect to hear this. Ayaan smiled and continued, preferring to stop her torture.

-Don't worry for him, he needs time alone and he will come back. You should take a rest.

-I don't feel like sleeping right now,

-ok, goodnight Miss Farooqui

-Goodnight Mister Khan. I wished to see the person who put my name for this stupid game, she muttered loud enough to be heard by Ayaan. He struggled his shoulders and turned his heels, but she fell to see his smirk.

Late at night

Zoya laid on her bed but she couldn't sleep, her mind drifted continuously to him. He didn't return back and it has been already 3 hours since he left in his state. She was worried, her guts clenched in fears for him and her mind didn't stop drawing worse scenario of him lying on the grass, inert and in danger. She looked out of the window and the night was serene instead of her, she kept roaming in her room, lost and grumbling her frustration.

-where are you? For the love of God where are you? I swear once you come back, I am going to make you pay for this. She looked at the time and it was now close to 3:30. If she could, she would have looked after him, but she didn't know this place and every passing hour made her feel useless. Desperately, she looked up to the sky.

-keep him safe, Allah, please, keep him safe, for me. A lone tear ran along her cheek.

She posed her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. All she could see was him, his face, his smile, his anger, his tenderness, his pain and his kiss. Instinctively, she touched her lips. She didn't need to force herself to remember, every cells were marked by him. She jerked from her dream when she heard a weird noise coming from the corridor.

-Ayaan, she expected. She jumped from her bed and ran like crazy praying to find him. Her heart skipped a bit when she finally saw him safe, fighting with his door room. He winced suddenly and at the second after, she was by his side, holding him in support.

-Careful, she whispered.

He was so surprised to see her and so happy, that the corner of his lips lifted involuntarily, but his smile fade as quick as it appeared. He pushed her harshly and opened the door.

-can we talk? She asked

-No, he walked away leaving her astonished, she was not a woman to who we can say no.

-Where were you all this time? You were out for 4 hours and you didn't even give a phone call

-please don't show concern, I am not in the mood right now

-oh so sorry your majesty, I didn't want to trouble your peace

-Leave now, I am finally home, you didn't need to stay awake anymore

-Oh you think I was awake waiting for you? Please.

-Then why are you still awake?

-Because...Because we didn't finish our discussion

-you could have wait for the next day, then why are you still awake, Zoya?

-You are just an idiot, I just want you to tell you this, to tell you how much you are immature, and irresponsible.

-thank you, now you can leave, I need to sleep.

But she didn't move. He started to unbuttoned his shirt and tried to lift up when he hissed painfully.

-Let me help you, she ran to his side

-I told you to leave me

-you are not fine, let me help you

-NO, he slapped her hand away from him, but she insisted and held his collar. He couldn't hold anymore and grabbed her wrist, pulling her to the bed with him. She gasped when he blocked both of her wrist and covered her body with his. His eyes trapped deep pain and anger that she froze her blood. She didn't even try to free herself, she was paralyzed.

-I asked you to stay, but you decided to leave, I asked not to kiss me, but you did, I asked you to leave me but you are still here, what do you want Miss Farooqui? WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHY FOR ONCE CAN'T YOU JUST DO WHAT I ASKED YOU TO DO?

His hot and rapid breath went back and forth on her face and both of their chest knocked against each other. He was mad, totally angry against her, the more he analyzed the whole situation, the more he got confused with her behavior. Her contradictive language made him frustrated and she was the only reason of his craziness. When he expected from her clear and rude rejection, she surprised him with tenderness, with concern. She was playing with him and he hated her for this. He looked at her, trying to find clear answers, but it only lowered his anger magically. She was his weakness and his need, he wanted her so much, if she just could finish his agony.

-Leave now, he left her and sat giving her his back.

Zoya released finally the breath that she held. However, she didn't move, it took her few second to compose herself. She swallowed hard, strangling a sob. She was on the verge to cry but she didn't want to break in front of him. She straightened and walked away, but suddenly she stopped.

-I want to know why are you so mad on me? Why do you ask me to stay when you know me just for days? When you know that I come for a reason. Why are you mad because I kissed you to save you? Why are you like this with me? Why you change so suddenly? You never treat me like this. And it's confusing me.

-I am confusing you? Seriously? He let out a mock laugh, YOU are the one who is confusing me. Don't pretend that you don't understand why I am trying to tell you, why would I ask you to stay if I only know you for days? Why would I ask you to kiss you in proper way and not for a stupid challenge? Why would I be mad when you pretend that it was just a kiss? You want to know , then hear me clearly and I want you to leave afterward.

Her body tensed with his words and even more when she felt him, closer to her back.

-I maybe know you for days, but it was enough for me to know what I want, and what I want it's you Zoya. He slide both of his hand on her belly encircling her body possessively against his front. Her heart jumped brusquely. I want you to stay in my life, I want you to stay with me, because I have feelings for you, strong feelings for you. I didn't expect that and I couldn't fight either. It went into my heart and I realize how much I care for you. He nuzzled his nose into her hair and she leaned against him, putting her hands on his. I am mad because I am in pain to see you leaving, I am mad because it was just a kiss for you, but tell me why did I feel something else from your side when you kissed me? I am mad because you are not clear with what you want. You are playing with me and I am mad. You gave me hope and all I need from you is to push me away but you keep coming back. It hurt not being able to convince to stay. Zoya, it wasn't just a kiss for me, it was more and you make me the happiest and the saddest person in this world after this kiss. Knowing that it was a goodbye kiss, he tightened his grip and his lips brushed softly her neck freeing a soft moan from her mouth. Now you know what I felt for you Zoya, and if you changed you mind, I don't want you to stay because you are feeling pain for my state, I want to stay because you are feeling the same.

He stepped back and went to his bed leaving a shaking Zoya. Her tears finally found their way.

-now leave me alone, I am tired, he sat heavily on the floor, his back against the bed. His head bent down between his hands.

She didn't expect such confession from him, she knew that it was attraction between them but failed to see how deep it was for him. She almost convinced herself about this temporally feeling, and her departure will solve everything, but now she can't hide, she had to be clear with him. She had two choices or to step out of his room or to go back to his arms.

He can't anymore, he lost her and she didn't confess. His tears found their way to his eyes, he had enough to all this loneliness, she came and awaked his dead soul. She made him believe in life, in love but today, she took everything leaving him empty, pushing him again in his insignificant life that he lived for many years since he decided to quit everything. He left his fake life 7 years ago and had enough, he thought he was happy until, she put colors in his life again. Those few days together made him realize how much he stopped to live. She came, she made him smile and took his heart but now she will leave everything behind ruined forever. She didn't love him and he cried.

-did you mean what you say? She asked him. He looked up and she was standing few feet from him.

-What? He asked confused, she sat on her knees and faced him.

-Did you mean everything you said? She asked again, her tears didn't stop.

-Yes, he wiped his tears

-It was just a kiss to save you from them

-I know, he smiled sadly, I know now

-but not this one, she cupped his face and sealed her lips with his. Asad was so shocked that he didn't blink or respond to the kiss. She stepped back sensing his hesitation, she knew that he needed more than just kiss now.

-I want to stay because I am feeling the same. This time, he grabbed her face to read into her eyes, to be sure. She nodded at him crying and smiling in the same time, his face lighted up and his lips quivered with joy.

-really? You will stay with me?

-yes, but not here. He laughed so freely that it made her smile with happiness.

-Anywhere you want my lady. Anywhere until we are together.

He aligned his lips against her and they shared a soft, tender and yet passionate kiss, sealing their confession for each other. After argument, cry and pain, they finally found the peace behind the war.

-Always together, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and he did the same, with the same intensity. Always together, Ayaan, always together.

His eyes jerked suddenly, he confessed his true feeling but what about his identity. He can't hide anymore, it was the time for him, but before losing her, he tightened his grip and kissed her deeply exploring her mouth shamelessly. This kiss tasted differently, he was possessive, in control of her mouth, freeing a deep moan of satisfaction to be handle perfectly. She finally let her heart in control, kissing him in real, enjoying every bit of his assault. His kiss gave a new meaning of love, a new meaning of being loved truly. She was over the moon to finally being able to say it out loud. When he clenched his thirst, fully satisfied, he stepped back looking at her red lips and her closed eyes. A smile adoring on her face made him feel guilty, he was about to erase her beautiful smile and it hurt.

-Zoya I have to tell you something, she hummed gently in response. He sighed.

Edited by radadolcevida - 8 years ago