Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

<font color="#000066" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi my loyal readers,</font>

<font color="#000066" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#000066" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am so sorry for delay and for not being here, but I was so busy that I didn't get the time to stay and to write properly.</font>
<font color="#000066" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">As some of you knows, I moved from my country to USA and I had to finish so many things that at the end, I didn't manage to finish.</font>
<font color="#000066" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">It's going to be tourmenting again for two weeks for me and hopefully, after I finish here, I will start updating regulary.</font>
<font color="#000066" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks for all your patience and love.</font>
<font color="#000066" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#000066" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">πŸ€—</font>

Its ok ..:)
Glad to hear from you..:)
Just wanted to know you are safe..
Take care
Will be waiting for the update..:)
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

Hi my loyal readers,

I am so sorry for delay and for not being here, but I was so busy that I didn't get the time to stay and to write properly.
As some of you knows, I moved from my country to USA and I had to finish so many things that at the end, I didn't manage to finish.
It's going to be tourmenting again for two weeks for me and hopefully, after I finish here, I will start updating regulary.
Thanks for all your patience and love.

πŸ€—

Its okay..
Take your time..
Will wait..😊
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rada pls try and update this one na..;)
EddyCurrents thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is so hell interesting!!!
and humorous too
πŸ‘πŸΌ
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for this story's Update with great Eagerness...😳
Hope You are doing fine Rada😊..
Take CareπŸ˜ƒ.
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Waiting for this story's Update with great Eagerness...😳

Hope You are doing fine Rada😊..
Take CareπŸ˜ƒ.

Hi handsome,

I almost finish the chapter, but it still some part that i don't know how to write and to find my words .
Hope to update sooner. 😳
radadolcevida thumbnail
Finally, I am back with an update, sorry for the delay, I've got some internet issue but now it's fixed. The chapter is really long and in two parts, enjoy guys.

Chap 7a Trust

-Zoya, I have to tell you the truth, he took a pause, I lied to you... Twice, I lied when you asked me if I lied, and I lied about me, I am...Not Ayaan, I am Asad Ahmed Khan, the real one...He sighed in defeat. Stupid, stupid, stupid, he jerked cursing himself and brushing harshly his horse. Why I didn't say this to her? I would have spare myself such a misery, but why I didn't...He gulped his frustration making him growled desperately. He kept cursing himself and threw his frustration on his horse making her neigh in protest. Sorry, baby, he stopped and stepped back holding his head. He was upset with himself, she gave him the best occasion to repent and to say the truth but it let it go. He can't explain why he didn't get the courage to say it. He just can't understand why he was tongue tied and it was her effect on him. He can fight with her, argue for hours, and even tease her to her limits, then how come he lost his ability to tell and above all, why was he so afraid? And afraid of what? Her anger? He already saw it, her pain? Maybe, he disliked seeing her tears, her rejection? He only knows her for days and she will leave, then...He sighed. He didn't want her to leave.

-Screw you Ayaan, he cursed, inwardly, he knows that Ayaan hit a sensitive point about his feelings for her. He liked her, this he can't deny it. However, she was not the first one for him but maybe the first who deserved more than finishing in lost memory. He crossed his arms on his horse, brushing him lazily, he regretted it, it was the best moment. He sighed and started to converse with his horse.

-What do you think baby? I mess up? But his horse didn't respond, I know, I should have told her, but I couldn't, she was looking so...He sighed dreamily to finish in long and sad one. Shit, Asad, YOU are the man, why are you so scared? Come on, get a grip, you can tell her that it was just a test and you didn't lie, it was needed to know her better and that's it. He finished in a triumphal tone. That's it? He touched his cheek recalling her slap, beta Asad, I guess she will not get satisfied with "that's it". He chuckled nervously at himself, he knows her, she will bury him alive. Enough, when I will see her, I will tell her all the truth, what do you think baby? His horse this time hen in response, I knew it. He strokes her back with the brush, when a move caught his eyes. He looked up and saw her coming on quick step.

-Already? He gulped, he inhaled deeply and blew sharply, now or never Asad.

She was close and the more her figure became clear, the more Asad's heart went out of his cage rib, beating madly.

-Miss Farooqui?

-Not now, she glared angrily

She sat on the straw loudly, blowing a breath of resignation. Asad smiled internally, he liked her reddened cheeks when she was angry, she was just looking like a cute little girl that he wanted to cuddle. He slapped himself internally, if she only knew how he was thinking of her, she will not only slap him on his face. Observing her face, he knew that it wasn't the best moment to confess, she was already looking pissed off. He didn't feel it now.

yeah right, his inner voice mocked him

no it's not what you think, she was upset, look at her face, he justified

you are just gaining time, you are scared, coward and she was right about you

I am not a coward, she wasn't not in a mood to hear bad thing, it's chivalry

Chivalry, my foot

What?

-What? She asked

-What what?

-you said what?

-I didn't say what? He lied, did he say it out loud? He thought making a weird face and Zoya too looking at him. Everyday, she was convinced that he was crazy, just like his cousin, she shook her head and sighed annoyed.

-strange, just like him, she muttered but he heard it well. He approached her but she looked away; he smirked and understood that the fake Asad might have taken revenge and torture her a lot. He knows his cousin well, as much as he can be nice human, he can also show devil side, he was curious to know what he did to her and why did she look so upset? It might be big or as he knows her now, she might exaggerate heavily.

-what's wrong Miss Farooqui?

-I can't do it anymore, I can't

-I thought you were ready for anything, you already gave up, he struggled his shoulders going back to brushing his horse.

-if you just know what he asked me, you would have support me

-he is my boss, sorry but I can't support you

-coward

See I told you, his inner voice made his entry

He chuckled and she crossed her arms and laid down blowing again and again.

-what did he do this time?

-he asked me to...She stopped and groaned hiding her face between her palms. Asad stopped to brush his horse and looked at her, he was intrigued this time.

-What did he ask you?

-he asked me to do his sketch

-just this, he rolled his eyes, she can be drama queen sometimes, he thought

-naked, she finally let the bomb and Asad stopped abruptly and his eyes grew up widely at her

-are you serious?

She lifted her hands in the air looking annoyed at him.

-do you really think I am going to lie about this? It's already embarrassing, she hid again her face, sobbing. Can you imagine?

Asad shook his head in shock and it didn't take a long time before he was under a crazy laugh. Ayaan was looking really upset when she lied about his sexual orientation, but he didn't expect from him to take such a drastic revenge. As much as he was offended, he couldn't ignore how funny his revenge was. Ayaan was really creative and bold, he couldn't retain his laugh, making her burning with anger.

-I hate you, she turned on her side and grumbled under her breath. But her grumpy face didn't stop him from laughing.

Finally, his laugh shut down and he sat next to her.

-Miss Farooqui? She growled in response, come on Miss Farooqui, you have to admit that it's really funny. At least, he didn't ask you to marry him, he giggled and she sat up suddenly and yelled

-Do you think is funny? Of course for the others but not for me, I was in front of him, dealing with this sh** challenge and she lay down again on her side like a spoil child.

-Zoya, he whined

-he didn't even pretend, he came facing me all naked proud to show me his... Ugh, my eyes got hurt with his form, I can't close my eyes without seeing his...Oh God, I am traumatized for life. She hid her eyes ashame.

-Come on, miss Farooqui, he tried to pacify her, but she was right, Ayaan went too far and he will have some discussion with him.

-and I saw the sadism in his eyes, he was teasing me, he used to open and to cross his legs many times and I'm damn sure he was doing this in purpose to embarrass me. Asad wanted to laugh again when she pointed at him angrily this, don't you EVEN dare laughing again? And he nodded like a child. I can't do it anymore.

-I told you already, he is kind of capricious, you know

-this is not a caprice, this is...a crime for the humanity

-was it so bad?

-Did you just see him naked? I suggest you to share a shower with him, you know he is gay, maybe you are his type, she suggested sarcastically

-Ok, I understand you are upset but...

-Me upset? No, no, why should I be upset? She faked, I had to be HONOR to see my savior naked, I should feel lucky to sketch him NA-KED, did you just hear what I said? He was naked, if he was a baby, I would have said: aww, he is so cute, BUT NO, HE IS NOT A KID, HE IS A GROWN UP MAN, Ugh, why? Why? She looked up helpless.

-Zoya, I understand how embarrassing it was for you but we can do stupid thing when we are angry.

-I understand that he was upset about what I did, but I didn't think, he asked to save him and I...I just want to make it right that's it, she looked at him with moist eyes mixed with innocence, that broke and melt his heart in the same time for her. It was those moments when she showed her vulnerability that makes him weak and lost about his feeling for her. Her eyes were magnet pulling him to her so strongly and shutting any rational thinking. He forced himself to look away, he was losing his mind.

-Ayaan, I don't deserve this, it's just crazy, I mean who can do this? I am sure he was getting bored and he just found a new toy to play with and it fell on whom, ME, she pointed to herself. I shouldn't have come, she said sadly. Asad felt his heart constricted suddenly but he didn't know why.

-listen, he was just testing you and he wanted to know you better. He is crazy for sure and he likes to play but he is good in heart. And I guarantee if he wasn't interested by helping you, he would have throw you out long time ago.

-you're sure? She asked with hope

-I am and if you want I can talk to him

-and I will have to be debt to you, no way, I can manage

-than don't come into my arms and cried bucket with his new caprices

-when did I come to your arms? I was just sharing with you, but you make fun of me and my misery.

-you are unbelievable

-and you always bring everything to yourself, just narcissistic man.

-Me? You know what you deserve it, I wish him to torture you more and more and for this I will for sure talk to him.

-No, please, don't, I don't know what he can ask me worst this, maybe giving him a massage? She blinked in horror and shook her head vehemently, no please, please, I am sorry, Ayaan. You know me I am always sarcastic when I am sad, when I am angry and when I am stressed. Actually...All the time, but please, don't do this to me, not you. She gave him her puppy face waggling her eyelids. PLEAASSSEEE...

Asad glanced at her pretending to be angry; but again she showed him this angelic face and he couldn't hold his stern face for long time, he sighed loudly faking to be annoyed.

-Fi-ne

-thank you, she sighed in relief

-but don't abuse, ok?

-yes boss, she gave him a mock salute and he just smiled at her.

-by the way, did you draw him?

-of course I did

-really?

-yes, he was taking some weird position and I had to fight to stare at something else than his lower part.

- he has an effect on you, as I can see? He asked jealous but she didn't notice it

-Ugh, disgusting, he is not my type at all and he is too young for me

-but rich

-money is not everything Mister Khan

-but you came here for money

-I did but not at any price, I will never be with a man because of his money but because of his quality as human, his honesty and his love for me.

-3 in 1, mmh, I am sceptic

-Why? Don't you think it exists? He was about to answer when she cut him, actually, you are right, those type of men doesn't exist anymore just like dinausorus, they disappeared long time ago.

-Miss Farooqui, why are you so negative, don't you think that it still exists some good men?

-Absolutely not and if you consider yourself as one of them, then let me tell you the truth, YOU-ARE-NOT.

-And may I know why I am not? He asked vexed

-Well first of all, you are weird

-some women like this, they found it cute

-there are just lying to you, and second, you are leaving in no man's land

-some women like nature and by the way, I am not leaving in no man's land, Miss Farooqui, he said outrageous.

-Oh, I am sorry, I fail to notice your surroundings, she laughed exuberantly , oh look who we have here? She pointed at his horse, Jessica, Hi baby, and there, Mark, love you sweetheart, and there, Adam, hi, she waved in the air.

-What are you trying to prove?

-Look around you, she jerked, you have horses, tree and land, then...She posed to let him to answer back and when he was about to protest, she cut him and finished herself, the perfect definition of being lost somewhere.

-You forget someone?

-Who? She asked rising her eyebrow

-Look who we have here? Miss Farooqui, hi sweetheart, he used her mocking tone waving at her

-Idiot, she slapped his hand, I am lost here too, do you really think that I am enjoying being here with a guy who played po*n actor and with someone who utter into horse's ears? Both of you are making me CRAZY. And I can't even get escape. She sighed in defeat. You don't have car, she sobbed.

-I have a good news for you, your car will be ready by tomorrow, you will be able to get back to your "normal life", he quoted.

-Already? She asked surprised and he didn't expect this kind of answer from her, when she realized what she said and how it sounded, she changed her tone, FINALLY, it took an eternity to fix the car.

-but even eternity had an end, Miss Farooqui and you will be soon free from here, from us

From me, he though

-Exactly, she retorted holding his gaze but inside her heart constricted to leave finally and it didn't concern her mission but she was too proud to confess to herself that the reason was in front of her. Both gave their back to the other, annoyed for different reason. He was sad that he got attach to someone, knowing that soon she will leave, he felt idiot to dive into this emotion. He can only blame himself. From her side, she was annoyed of herself to be too much involve with him, with this place that she started to like, but for sure, will never confess to him. It changed her from her crazy life in New-York, this place gave a parenthesis but soon she will have to face Sufian, and it scared her to be all alone again.

-I hate you, she said sadly more to this life than him

-what did I do now?

-Nothing, it's free, I hate you

-ok, I hate you too

-I hate you in first

-Zoya you are just kid, he rolled his eyes

-I wish I could be again sometimes, she muttered lost in her though, he turned his face slightly to see her, he saw it again, this shadow of her pain link to her childhood. He fought the urge to touch and to hold her, to erase all her past but he stood still, holding her with his eyes but she wasn't aware. Both jerked from their thought when the horse poked her shoulder, exposing his front to her closer. Zoya looked at Asad questioning but he just smiled at her lifting his shoulders surprised just like her. She started to touch her and brushing her tenderly, and for a change, she wasn't anymore afraid like the first time. Asad observed both of them amazed, by his horse who felt her sadness and by Zoya who seemed more comfortable than before, he could see how baby's gesture relaxed Zoya. She just did what he wished he could do for her.

-I think she likes you, Asad said softly making Zoya smiled. He joined her and stroke his horse, when accidentally, his hand touched hers but Zoya continued like nothing happened, but this sudden touch sent uncontrolled shiver through her spine. Zoya moved slightly away from him, she was aware how close they are enough to feel the heat of his body close to her. Like destiny has decided something else, the horse stepped closer pushing her to Asad's chest and his arms went automatically around her back.

-I am sorry, she pulled away from him looking back to the horse, YOU naughty girl, she scolded her gently and embarrassed with what she did.

-it's ok, Asad replied amused and happy by his horse's gesture. Miss Farooqui? He called and she hummed in response, concentrated with the horse. Would you like to come with me and baby visiting my island? She looked at him frowning. I mean...You know, you will soon leave, so...I was...thinking maybe you will want to visit before...leaving here. He didn't understand himself why he was feeling like a teenager in front of her and why she made him lose all his ability.

Get a grip man, he smacked himself

Zoya was surprised by his invitation that she felt herself loss of word and tongue-tied.

-If you don't want I can understand, he felt disappointed, he wanted to spend some time with her outside, ...I know that you don't like this place...It was just an idea...If you don't...

-Yes, she cut him and she didn't understand why she said it, maybe because she was leaving soon and afterall, it will not cost her anything to be nice with him. Pleasure can have place within serious work.

-Yes? He couldn't hide his happiness

-Why not? She responded nonchalantly, I just hope it's not one of your prank

-Do you trust me?

-of course...Not, his face fell and she giggled at him

-this is so mean

-but so true

-what do you expect me to do?

-To kidnap me or to kill me, she narrowed her eyes

-Oh of course, I remembered this is what you said in our first meeting

-Do you still remember? She asked surprised

-How to forget? His tone mingled with nostalgia and her face shared the same emotion but both fell to read the other.

-Exactly,

-actually, you are totally right, I was planning this since sooo long, I want to kidnap you, he encircled her possessively in his arms, like this, she chucked, I am planning to take you away, in place where no one will find you. She pretended to shiver. You don't believe me? Ok, then, I will keep you here forever and making you stay by my side, I will hide you from this world, hiding you from the pain and from the time, to have you only for me, to have you as mine and forever to stay in my arms. He posed and stared into her eyes wishing to see something encouraging, but all he could see was confusion.

She debated with herself, if he was talking the truth, his arms around her felt perfect and she felt home and safe strangely like she never felt before. However, his eyes, his gesture and his words sent so many contradictive message, at the end, she didn't know what to think and what to feel about. Too good to be truth and too much to be believe, those words can only come from a man who were in love, but he can't be, she never encouraged him in this way. Then, why did she want them to turn truth? At least having someone who will protect her from this world and its pain. In the bottom of her heart, she knew if someone can then it would have been him.

He felt her hesitation giving him more deception and he knew that she didn't feel it this way. He changed his tone to finish what she thought it was, a joke.

-To have you as my slave, he waggled his eyebrows playfully, but inside, it cost him to lie again to her. No matter what he was feeling for her and what was the good word to express his feeling, he can't enfold this truth to her, he didn't even know himself, then why taking her with him in such doubt, even if he meant every word he said to her.

-idiot, she pushed him away, for a second, she thought he was talking sincerely. Losing his arms brusquely around made her realized her emptiness and how it felt good to be protected.

-what did you expect?

-from you, nothing

-the truth is that I received a call from alien and they wanted a specimen from earth. So I thought about you, if they have you, they will never return to earth looking for someone else. You will make them regret humanity.

-Do you really think yourself funny?

-I am not that bad

-Why don't you propose yourself?

-I can't I have my baby to take care, and just imagine you will save the whole humanity

-and who will save me?

-Who knows maybe you will find a handsome alien and you will fall in love and living happily ever after.

-You know what, he shook his head in no, sometimes, actually no, most of the time, I want to knock your head hard on the wall, just like this, she closed her hand in fist and tapped her palm repeatedly.

-you are passionate woman, I like it. You are such a creative girl, first, you want to eat me, and now, you want to knock my head on the wall and you throw vessels on me, and book also, what else you have spicy for our life?

-you can't imagine how I dreamt about hundred ways to "please" you, mister Khan, she quoted

-you dreamt about me? Mmm, interesting, he came closer making her stepping back, and what I was doing in your dreams? He rolled the words in his throat making them sound seductive. She smiled softly and came closer to him, she traced the side of his face, going from his temple to the corner of his lips.

-it...She blew gently and her breath played with his sense,

-it what? He whispered back

-it always finishes in the same way, she said next to his ears and he could hide his shiver. She let out a soft chuckle

-how? His cheek leaned on her

Both of her hands encircled slowly his neck and

-BY KILLING YOU, she abruptly strangled him shaking him in the process and he gasped.

-you are so mean, he massaged his neck, you are really bad girl.

-So are we going for ride or not?

-Are you going to kill me?

-Do you trust me? She asked mischievously rising her eyebrows arrogantly, he shook his head in no. Perfect, let's go then.

-Just give me the time to prepare the horses and I will call you

-No, I will stay here, I don't want to meet Asad naked in the house again. She shivered

-you're already see the first, you are used too now, he teased jumping away from her grip when she tried to catch him

-Idiot

-Ah finally, I didn't get my dose of idiot today, he winked at her and went to prepare for the ride. When he gave her his back, she shook her head smiling. This man, she thought.

radadolcevida thumbnail

Part B

He gets up and prepared the horses for both of them while she watched him silently. She liked the way he was taking care of his horses, a proof of a men who know how to care about his beloved one. She shook her head at her crazy though. She kept observing him and could appreciate his silhouette without shame, she was sure he wasn't aware of her. For the corner of his eyes, he looked at her and saw strange emotions on her face, she sighed, she smiled and she shook her head. He would have given everything to enter her head just for a second and to know who or what made her smile. He invited her to join and was surprised to see her in total comfort next to his horses. He gave her basic instructions to orientate hers and she was a quick learner. For a beginner like her, he gave her a calm and really docile one, this is what she needed. They started to walk a slow step at the beginning and after some time, Zoya asked for quick gallop. They finally reached a place that he wanted to show her. A beautiful and breathtaking view of the valley, a place he liked to come and to resource himself. Both get down and attach their horses to the tree, and stepped away to sit.

-What do you think? He asked proudly looking at the myriad of emotion crossing her face.

-I...must confess, it's...beautiful here, she let out a brief blow, wow, she blinked many time to be able to contain her emotion.

-I really love this place, I feel like the time had stopped and even if you are all alone, you don't feel it this way. Am I making sense to you? He lost his words, he didn't know how to describe his feelings about this place.

-Serenity, she expressed in one world looking in the horizon

-Exactly, he looked amazed at her, exactly, he whispered this time, and both stared in the same direction, admiring the beauty and the silence of this valley.

After a long silence between them, Zoya didn't know why, but she noticed that he never talked much about himself and realized that she doesn't know him that much.

-Why are you here Ayaan? Away from the world?

- it's a long story, Zoya, he sighed looking far, a long and boring story, he turned to face her with a faint smile, but she knew it was his way to avoid the subject. She felt through his eyes that it wasn't boring but painful to go through again. As any human in this earth, she knows that all have past and he might have a strong reason to choose this life for himself.

-Let's say that it's not bad to keep distance with thing that changed you forever.

-but if it changed you in good way?

-Still, you have to stay away, who knows if you are enough prepared for another changing, especially when the first broke a part of you.

-but you can't keep all your life hiding here

-I am not hiding, I am, he took a long breath closing his eyes, living a simple life.

-This is how you dreamt about your future?

-No, but I don't mind at all, instead I can't see myself somewhere else

-you are lost in the middle of nowhere, she chuckled almost shocked

-who told you that I am lost here? The one who are lost are searching for his road but I've found mine. To get happiness you have to find peace in your soul, and this quietness will lead you to see all around you in panel of color and not only in black and white.

-Black and white are not bad color, actually I looked thinner in black, she joked

-and you looked fat in white? He mocked her and she smacked him hard on his chest, ouch!!!! You hurt me!!!!!

-who tell you to say this kind of joke?

-I am sorry, you gave me the hint and I would have blame myself if I didn't say it

-Next time think twice before telling useless joke

-no, next time, I will take two steps far from you before saying funny joke

-who said it's funny?

-me

-you are really...

-impossible, I know. He giggled and she could hold but to smile back at his cuteness. You know Miss Farooqui, his voice turned more serious, it comes a time when you want to change everything, you want to stabilize yourself somewhere, a place when you can call home, to make your life, to have kind of peaceful routine, and to enjoy it. When we are young, we didn't let ourselves disturb by anything, we make our own choices without thinking and we are less scared to fail or we think we are never going to fail, we live, laugh and eat, life is running but we run faster and we didn't get breathless until, something knock to your door asking you to stop, it can be love, it can be our willing to have children, it can be illness, it can be so many thing that can happen in your life forcing you to think and to act differently, and this time we are aware about how life can be heavy. Some chose to ignore this knock and some took a drastic changing.

-And you, who knock at your door?

-Betrayed, lies and manipulation, he let out a bitter chuckle, I changed my vision in relationship, I think more about who worth my trust and what it worth in this life, I think more about the consequence of my choice, even if sometimes, I am still impulsive about my choices, but at the end, I assumed and I lived with it. You know Miss Farooqui, when I looked back, I don't know what I regret the most, this time when the only person that I cared was me or the time that I am now, aware about all around me?

-I guess knowing the truth is never bad

-yes, but it hurts, especially when it comes from persons you thought will stand by your side. Sometimes you wished to never know such a hard truth about them. Let me ask you, if someone closed to your heart betrayed you, would you really want to know about?

-I guess yes,

-Why?

-Because I don't want to be anymore abuse by this person, I don't want to build relation in lies or in fake feeling.

-but what if this person makes you feel fine and loved? What if this person makes you smile no matter the lies that she said to you, would you still want to know the truth?

She looked intently at him and his questions made her think about Sufian and her father, what if she never knew Sufian's truth? She would have maybe married to him, lived a happy life from her side and had children with him, she would have been blind to everything and never cared any burden right now. The pain would have been different or less heavy to carry in her heart, and then what? Did her heart would have been blind with this fake love and pretended to be fine with it? Living an empty life at the end with in a background, a doubt that everything was fragile and fake.

-I think I chose to know hard truth than living in fake and happy life.

-but it will cost you to live in pain, cost you to feel alone and to lose a part of you, forever

-we are alone Ayaan, you can be loved and you can have plenty of friends, you can have also all the support that you need, but at the end, your pain will be inside of you and you will be the only one to deal with. We can't be blind, we chose to be blind, because of love.

-do you believe in love, Miss Farooqui? They stared at each other deeply trying to decipher the other souls.

-if you would have asked me this question month ago, I would have said yes but today, I am not sure anymore. I guess I trust love but I don't trust people who talk about love, who promise to love you forever, because even forever has an end.

-what if love knock at your door? Will you allow him to go inside? He pointed to her chest

-I won't let him in if it's distinguished in beautiful and fake face, I don't trust easily. She looked away and her jaw clenched painfully. Love had never been sooth for her.

He stared at her for a long minute trying to read between her lines, a person who doesn't believe in love will not trapped such deception and sadness in her eyes. He knows what it was to be broken by person you trusted and he could see this in her, crystal clear.

-I think you are scared of love

-Me? Of course not, she retorted nervously

-yes, you want to be loved and to know true love, but you are scared because it will cost you to show yourself, just like you are, you will not hide behind your sarcasm or anger, you will have to let him in secret place inside of your heart, undressing your heart for him and above all, it will ask you to trust him.

-you don't know me, Ayaan, she let out a mock chuckle, I am happy like I am now and I don't need love, to be loved or to fall in love, I don't need someone to make me feel complete. This continuous pressure that society put in our mind that we have to find our half part, we can't be alone etc...This pressure makes you an obsessive person and can lead you to make wrong choice for your life, scared to finish alone.

-you can't hide behind your fears Zoya

-I am not hiding, I am fine. She responded harshly, she didn't like the way the conversion turned, she felt him staring into her soul and it scared her. He hit a sensitive point and she disliked the fact that he could read in her like an open book, she tried to sound calm but he made her nervous and losing her calm.

-What is the perfect definition of love for you Miss Farooqui?

-The perfect definition, I don't know maybe it's...To feel fine and safe... to be important for someone, to be able to be yourself, with your flaws, your past and your antics, and for me, with my sarcasm, he smiled at her, to be able to open your heart without being scared to be used or to be broken, to give your trust to someone who will try his best to hold on it, someone who will not lie or force you and will just take you as you are.

His lips curled sadly, he liked her definition and it was the way he sees love too.

-love is also about forgiveness, are you able to forgive, Zoya in the name of love?

-it depends

-of what?

-of the pain, she swollen to untie her throat. Asad stared far lost in his thought, was it everything forgivable? Only time can solve this and not love.

-what are your motivation Miss Farooqui? Why are you here?

-I told you, I am here to save my company, to continue what my father has built for me.

-was it the way you had imagine your future?

-No, she stopped

-Tell me, what did you dream for your future? He asked her softly and she closed her eyes a soft smile spread on her lips.

-I had imagined that I will graduate and become an architect, I will fall in love and get married to...She froze, the image of Sufian came to her mind, I.. will get married to someone who will love me and I will trust, to build my own family and to have a good life.

-your routine life

-exactly, my routine life, but everything went upside down so suddenly

-who knock at your door?

-responsibility and a promise, a promise to take care of my father's company, to save what he built for years and what was supposed to get back to me. My father sacrificed his life for this company, he worked day and night. After my mother's death, he threw himself in work forgetting everything and...everyone. She took a deep breath to stop her emotion, he worked hard until he lost everything and it broke him. And here, I am here to save what it was important for him and now for me.

-Is it really what you want Zoya? She closed her eyes trying to calm her heartbeat, she could feel her tears trapped under her eyelids and her throat tied. The last memory of her father came to her mind. If she could answer to him, she would have said: no it's not what she wants but she had to, it's not her dream life, but destiny had chosen for her.

Asad looked at her, he didn't want to hurt her, he just didn't want her to regret her choice in the name of love. Regret can make you bitter and he didn't want her to be, she had so many things to do, and she deserved happiness. He felt on her shoulder heavy burden and he didn't want it to see her crash under the weight but to deal with it. After what look as eternity, she spoke again.

-I lost my father just 2 days before I came here, she said in absent tone and he froze looking at her, he already knew about her loss but didn't expect to be fresh. Her memories ran to her mind crazily making her eyes wet, it happened so suddenly...He left me...and I...Had to deal with his company that I didn't get the time to...Her sob strangled in her throat, as hard as she tried to contain her tears, many drops ran without her control along her cheeks.

-Zoya, he called her with tied throat

-I...didn't...I...didn't...Her words came out as swords from her mouth, it burnt her tied throat. He spread his arms around her, to give her all she needed now, a chest to cry, he can't stand her tears and he knows perfectly what was too lose parents. He went through long time ago.

-Zoya, I am sorry, he couldn't say anything more, the pain wasn't go to leave her, all she needs now was time and love. He posed his hands on her back but she stopped him.

-No, please, as much as she needed to be in his arms, she didn't want to break down in front of him and only God know how she fought with herself to throw her broken soul in his arms to cry her pain out. She extirpated her aching body away from him and hide behind the tree where she can cry alone finally.

He stayed helpless looking at her silhouette moving away from him. He knows her so well, her pride took her away from his arms, but he can't blame her, he had the same and in this, they were the same. He sat on the bottom of the tree, opposite to her, where he can be as close as possible if she needed him. His heart broke with every sobs she released, he wanted so much to hold her but he can't if she didn't allow him. She cried for her loss and he let her, staying here silence. She didn't get the time to cry her father's death and he let her do. Slowly, her tears decreased and her sobs fade away, she let out a long breath to calm her choking throat. She didn't know why she revealed everything to him, maybe the place asked for confession, the truth came out so easily from her heart, she showed him her weakness and didn't get scared. She knows that inside of her, she started to trust him.

Asad counted the minutes to see her back or to hear her calling him but nothing came and he started to be frustrated. He looked for something to grab her attention and it clicked in his mind.

-ZOYAAA, HELP ME, he called her from the other side. She sniffed and didn't reply. Zoya, there is a monster, please help me

-You are lying Ayaan, she replied nonchalantly and Asad smiled softly, she became again accessible.

-How can you be so sure, Zoya?

-Because I can hear it from your tone

-You can't say that, you should come and look by yourself

-I don't need; I know that you are lying

-You mean I am bad actor?

-Yes, you are really bad, her lips curled lazily

-Oh sh**, I guess I need to take some lessons, oh Zoya, look, Mackenzie is coming, this time is serious, please help me

-I think; you should give her a chance, she looks...Nice

-Nice? Are you kidding? Did you just see how she looked at me? If I was a piece of meat, I would have been eaten already.

-Come on, I am sure you will like to be eaten by her

-Not at all, I have feelings, I appreciate to discuss before, to see our common points, to see if we can match together

- to come to the same point at the end, then why wasting your time to know her better?

-Because a woman is not only a body, she had a soul, which most of the times can be sexier than anything and deep enough to never get bored. She kept mute and looked below her shoulder, even if she can't see him, she asked herself if he was saying true. Some men can say anything to obtain what they wanted, then why he can't be one of them, he can lie, afterall no one is perfect.

-but your perfect match will get bored with you for sure

-I know this, that's why I am planning to kidnap her and to keep her with me forever, he finished with a devil laugh making her giggle. He finally released the breath that he contained. He didn't mind to act like a perfect idiot if at the end, it makes her smile, and he was ready for anything to see her eyes shone again.

-you are really impossible, she uttered softly. He knew how to take her away from her sadness and she had to admit that he grew up in her heart, he respected her and for this, she will respect him back but will never tell him.

-Miss Farooqui, with you I am full of flaws, he started to count on his hand, I am killer, kidnaper, boring, idiot, a beast without manners, annoying, bad actor, mmm, what else? He closed his eyes trying to remember. His eyes snapped abruptly when he felt her hands on his. He froze and stood observing her without saying anything. And she continued her eyes glued on his hands, she opened one by one the last closed fingers of his.

-and talkative, pervert and the most annoying man I've ever seen, she looked up holding his gaze. He encircled her fingers between his to tell her silently that he was here for her.

-I already said it; he squeezed her hands briefly.

-I know but you forget to say: "the most" annoying, both chuckled softly

-Zoya, his voice was so warm that it made her eyes wet again.

-I don't want to talk about it, she let it as a whisper

-Ok, do you want to go home? She nodded looking away. He felt that her calmness was still fragile and he didn't want to force.

The way back home was silent, she didn't want to talk and he waited for her to open. Zoya enjoyed the view and took all the energy that she needed it right now, he was right something about this place made you forget the track of time and space, and today, this is exactly what she wanted, oblivion. She was on the front, and it leaded him to look at her without limits. He didn't stir his eyes from her since they left and observed all her body language. He saw her shoulders relaxing minute after minute and noticed also that she turned her head several time around her, he was sure that she was contemplating and trying to find peace in the quietness place. However, he wanted to hear her voice, to feel her through her words.

-Miss Farooqui? She hummed in response, I want you to know that I am not agree with the list of flaws that you said about me. I am not a monster after all. He saw her shaking her head and knew that she was smiling at his caprice. I disagree TO-TAL-LY LY LY LY, he sang making it sound like an echo.

-Stubborn

-Should I add this also to my list?

-Yes, please, her tone sounded amused. He felt proud of himself, she was coming back to her nature slowly, and he can't stop here, he wanted her back totally without any delay, she was right, he was stubborn enough to fight for what he wanted.

-this is totally crazy

-oh yes, add this also, crazy, and he growled loudly making her laughing loudly

-useless, he said upset

-this one...AHHH, she yelled in panic suddenly when her horse stood on his back feet

-ZOYYAAA

-AYAAANNN, she screamed in horror, the horse started to jump frantically and Zoya held on tight to her neck scared to fall down.

-ZOYAAA, he tapped sharply his horse to join her but her horse started to run away in frenetic speed. ZOYYAAA, he yelled his breath sucked in his throat.
-AYAAANNN, she called him with all her force.

She didn't know how everything changed so suddenly, her horse got crazy abruptly and was about to throw her out, but in reflex, she tightened her grip around it. She prayed and didn't stop to call him, she was petrified and totally frozen on her seat, helpless waiting to be saved.

Asad's body tensed, he knew that Zoya was not a good rider and looking at her horse, he understood that she was not going to stop so easily. She had not enough experience to control her horse in such situation, and an animal in panic wasn't easy to calm. He tapped his horse forcing her to speed to be at her level. Within minutes, he was closed to them.

-ZOYAAA, PULL THE STRING TO YOU GRADUALLY

-I...I...CAN'T, she couldn't move

-ZOYAAA YOU HAVE TO DO IT

-I...I...CAN'T AYAAANN, HELP MEEE, AYAAAN, HEEELLLPPP MEEE

-ZOYA, he was really close now and looked from time to time to her and to the road. He didn't know what to do, or to jump to her horse, but he could fall and miss to save her and the second option was to take her with him. He took the second option, it has more chance to work. ZOYAAA, I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME, PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME,

-NO, AYAAAN NO

-ZOYA PLEASE, YOU CAN DO IT, he posed one hand on her back holding her with all his strength.

-AYAAAN, I CAN'T, she tensed even more

-TRUST ME, ZOYA, she looked briefly at him and his eyes were enough powerful asking her to fight her fears.

With difficulty, she loosened one arm around the neck of her horse painfully, and grabbed him with intensity

-PERFECT HOLD ON ME AS STRONG AS YOU CAN, he knew he can't mess up, he had her life in his hands.

His arms went rigid around her back, and he clenched his jaw as tight as possible pulling her in one motion against his. When he felt her safe with him, he pulled the cord and his horse slowed down his speed. She finally felt herself against his hard body and clenched on him like her life was depend. She clasped her around his neck making him suffocated. Both of them were breathless with fears and their heartbeats were in perfect synchro. When finally, the horse made a halt, he hugged her back with the same need as her.

-Zoya, he could breathe now, she was safe. Zoya, he kept chanting her name like it will finish his agony. Are you ok? She shook his head in no in the crook of his neck. Look at me, he tried to pull her away but she resisted and tightened her grip. Ok, ok, everything is fine, you are safe, you are safe sweetheart, you are safe with me, nothing will happen to you, I won't let anything happen to you sweetheart, you are here with me, you are safe.

She was shaking between his arms and her breath knocked faster against his neck. He didn't stop repeating again and again that she was safe. His mouth closed to her ears, he tried with all his might to calm her. The more she felt his words, the more she buried her face into his neck, her mouth pressed on his flesh, but both were not aware how close they were against each other. They almost mingled their bodies leaving no inch between them. He stroked her back tenderly, she released slowly her knuckles on his shirt and her breath slowed.

-Zoya, he pulled her away gently from him and cupped her face, but she was looking down. Zoya looked at me, she shook her head in no, sweetheart, look at me, he forced her to lift her face and she stared at him. Don't cry, he wiped her tears with his thumb, his heart constricted at her pain, she couldn't find her words and seeing his eyes moist, she even cried more. Don't cry, Zoya, you are fine.

He didn't realize what he was doing or saying, all he wanted was to calm her at any cost, and instinctively, he kissed her forehead to soothe her. Zoya closed her eyes once she felt his lips on her skin, he didn't only take away her fears but also cut her breath and her body tensed under his touch. He misunderstood her rigidity with fears and brought her closer to his chest, telling that he will never let anything happen to her. Zoya let him embrace her and she wrapped hesitantly her arms around him. At the beginning, she holds him scared because of the horse but now, it felt different, addictive and it was another type of fears, sweet and scary one. She felt loved, so much loved in his arms like she always wished to feel. She felt herself diving into strange and deep feeling foreigner to her, a feeling twisting her inside with more closeness and more need to be loved. She felt connected to him so deeply that it scared her how she couldn't resist to it and how she asked for even more. She was always in control, hermitic to any men, but he moved something inside of her. As much as her brain warned her, her body refused to let him go out of her embrace, lost in her dilemma, she wrapped her hands more. If it had to finish, she will live as long as it last. Then it comes, when he stepped back and her chest ached for the lack of contact.

-Zoya, are you ok? He asked worried and all she could do was to shake her head, her eyes glued on his lips. I am really sorry, I don't know what happened to her, she must have seen a snake or something that scared her. I didn't expect such a thing to happen, I...I am so sorry. I was so worried, he whispered making her lifting her eyes from his mouth to his eyes. They trapped so many unsaid words that she felt dizzy for a second, she never saw this side of him, lost and vulnerable before, and he was like this... for her.

This incident took his life away and he was still under the shock of losing her. She made him losing his strength, his energy and his sanity, but above all, she stirred his dormant soul. He realized how much he cared for her, and how much he didn't want anything to harm her, not even himself. He can't stand her tears, her sadness, or her fears, it made him broken inside. He didn't care about anything else than her and nothing matter right now, not even himself. He loved her...The truth blast in front of his eyes taking his breath away, he loved her and loved everything about her. He cared more about her than his own life, and she is his life now. The definition of his confused feeling had a name: love.

-Zoya, he whispered her name more to himself and it sounded differently for both of them, he said her name like a confession and all she could feel was warmth and concern. Her throat tied suddenly, it was too much for her and she felt disoriented. His eyes went on her lips and she gulped nervously. He wanted to taste her but he can't do this, she didn't deserve to be fooled by him and she needs to know the truth first. Zoya, I...

His horse moved abruptly making them aware about their surroundings. Her panic rose again and her chest moved up and down frantically.

-I need to get down, I need to get down NOW.

-ok, ok, calm down, he went down and took her with him. Her legs were shaking but she composed herself and walked away from them. Zoya, he called. You can't walk; the house was a bit far from here, the horse took them away from the road.

-I rather walk kilometer than riding again any of your crazy horses. He sighed in defeat; for sure she will never ride any of them.

After one hour of walk, they finally reached the house in quiet walk. This time none of them tried to break the silent. Asad was still lost in his love for her and she was confused about hers for him. She went directly inside ignoring his calls from behind and he stood helpless.

-I am sorry Zoya, for what happened but it makes me realize how much I care for you and how much I want you in my life. I wish...You could share my feeling.

Zoya closed the bathroom door and stared at her reflection. She was looking horrible with her puffy eyes, her messy hair and her dirty jeans. She slides her knuckles to adjust her fringe when she posed on her forehead, she still could feel his lips on her. She closed her eyes recalling his kiss and his arms around her, her body still remembered. She wrapped her arms around herself to keep his heat next to her, she can't get enough of this sensation.

-Zoya, he barged in the bathroom making her gasp in shock

-Ay..Ayaan, what...Before she could finish, he sealed his lips with hers kissing her madly.

She jerked from this vision of him kissing her, this dream making her totally breathless. What happened to her? She imagined him kissing her, and she kissed him back. As much as it scared to hell of her, she didn't mind at all if it turned to be true. She fell on the floor, shaking and her lips could still feel the shadow of his hungry lips.

-I am in a big mess, I can't have feeling for him, I can't. It wasn't plan, no, no no, stupid heart, I can't, it's IMPOSSIBLE. Calm dowm, Zoya, try to breath, it's nothing, she breathed in and out many times, I am still under the shock, it's nothing, it means nothing, no-thing. She closed her eyes and saw herself kissing him again. She growled frustrated, I need to be away from here and I need to leave this place as soon as possible. I need to go away RIGHT NOW.

fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing lonnng updates
Thank you so much
Loving this story
Asad still hasn't told her the truth...
How will Zoya react?

I don't want her to leave...
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As usual beautiful updt.
Asya & thr sarcastic bantaring!hehe!
Thr talks in riddles abt each othr,abt thr past was gd.
Lst portn was scary yet swt.
Both asya giving int2 thr heart.
I wish asad cud tell d truth,d more he tk time more it hurt later.
Omg!zoya wnt 2 leave asap!wht will hapn nw??
Thnks 4 pm.cnt soon