-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BeYourself

thank you so much buddy...πŸ˜›
it really feels good to be appreciated...😊
it is my first work and your comment will surely motivate me to write more πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome anki πŸ€—
Really u written well with different concept& its not look like ur first workπŸ‘. Plz Dont make us wait long for ur update..πŸ˜†
Continue soon buddy
961111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ani-asya

Welcome anki πŸ€—
Really u written well with different concept& its not look like ur first workπŸ‘. Plz Dont make us wait long for ur update..πŸ˜†
Continue soon buddy

thanks buddy for appreciating my first work..πŸ˜›
will update sooner than soon...
may be within half an hour πŸ˜‰

961111 thumbnail
Hello everyone. First of all i would like to thank everyone of you who have read the story and appreciated me. It truly means a lot. I am here with the second part of my story. I hope you will like it. And I will also like to mention that in this story Asad is always KSG..

UNRECOGNIZED EMOTIONS

PART 2

Day of the main event

The programme was scheduled to start at 12 noon. Zoya was getting ready in a beautiful black dress when Najma called her.

"Hello..."

" Hey Zoya. I hope you are ready by now. I have already reached. Can you please meet me in the green room first?"

"Yah , sure, I'll be there in an hour..."

"Ok...bye...see you soon"

Dear Diary,

Why do I feel that I am going to have an interesting yet exciting day today? I hope everything will go fine. I am in a hurry. Najma will be waiting for me. Bye for now...

Zoya was ready finally. She was a girl of minimal make up. Her beauty lied in her eyes and her dimpled smile. She had an indescribable innocence in her face which could not go unnoticed by anyone .

She quickly said good bye to her parents and left for college. On her way, she called up Humeira, like she did everyday.

Zoya entered the green room and saw everything messed up and everyone in a hurry. She wished good luck to Najma and headed back to the auditorium to meet Nikhat and Nuzhat. It was not long when her phone's screen flashed again with Najma's name.

"Hello Zoya, please come to the green room right now. I need your help .Please come fast... Please please..."

"Okay okay...I am coming". Najma seemed to be panicked, so Zoya did not waste any more time and went to see Najma. There she saw her struggling with her hair. Zoya could not help herself from laughing at her child-like antics.

Seeing Zoya there, Najma calmed down a bit. She always felt a relief whenever she saw Zoya around her. She had an undefined faith in her.

Zoya was helping her with her hair and started talking to a still restless Najma.

"You don't have to be so worried. I am here. I'll fix everything now.", Zoya said assuring her.

Najma simply nodded a yes looking at Zoya's reflection in the mirror.

"Ummm... Najma, I wanted to ask you something", said Zoya while combing her hair

"About what?"

"Ummm... Do you like Asad??? ...I mean do you have some feelings for him? ...Wait, I didn't want to say love... I only meant, do you have some special feelings for him?...I just ..."

Before she could carry on with her erratic words, Najma let out a loud laugh which grabbed everyone's attention in the room. Zoya smacked her on her shoulder asking her to shut her mouth. But Najma was Najma after all. She could not control her laughter until she ran out of breath.

"Zoya, what's wrong with you? Do you really think I have some feelings for Asad Bhaijaan?"

'Bhaijaan??? Did she refer to Asad as bhaijaan??'

"Yes, ofcourse I like him, just as I like you. I loved his physique which any girl or boy would admire. And now, I love his passion for dance too. I have a lot of respect for him. That's it. And if I start loving someone else then what will happen to my Imraan? He will die out of shock", continued Najma letting out another loud laugh.

"Who's Imraan?", Zoya asked confusedly.

"My Boyfriend", answered Najma with little chuckle.

"Your boyfriend? When did that happen? You never told me that you have one?", asked a surprised Zoya.

"I didn't tell you because we had a fight. But now everything is fine. You know, I have been dating him since last 2 years"

"And you are telling me now???", asked Zoya angrily.

"I wanted to but I couldn't... I am so sorry Zoya", she said with a puppy face which melted down Zoya immediately.

"I am very happy for you.. make sure you make me meet Imraan..", Zoya said hugging Najma from her back.

'Najma is in love with someone else...That means she has no feelings for Asad.. that's great!!!!!!'

"Ummm... Najma, Do you know whether Asad and Aafreen are dating or not??", she asked while putting hairpins in Najma's hair.

Zoya's question once again brought back Najma's suppressed laughter.

"Zoya, tell me seriously, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TODAY? Why will Asad Bhaijaan and Aafreen Baji date each other? They are best friends since school days. During rehearsals, I got to know that Aafreen baji lost her mother when she was in high school. From then, she became extremely close to Asad bhaijaan. Moreover, Aafreen baji is truly, deeply, madly in love with Farhaan bhaijaan"

"Now who is Farhaan bhaijaan?", asked Zoya, once again getting confused.

"That's why I asked you to come to the rehearsals Zoya. We had endless chats on the last two days. Farhaan bhaijaan came on those days though he never stayed for long. Why didn't you come by the way? And why are you asking me all this? "

"Just for General Knowledge you see", Zoya said, completely unsure of her answer this time.

"WHAT?", This time Najma was more confused than Zoya.

To avoid further questions from Najma, Zoya put a hairpin in her mouth pretending to be busy with her hair.

"Here, your hair is done and you are looking absolutely beautiful", Zoya said showing Najma her dimpled smile.

"Not more than you...".Saying so she thanked Zoya with a hug.

Zoya did not do much work since morning but all information that she got about Asad was enough to make her mentally tired thinking about him. She sat in the corner of the room and did what she usually did.

Dear Diary,

As expected, the day has started being really hectic. Najma is totally freaked out today. She was too nervous to guess that I was actually trying to know about Asad. I don't know why I am feeling so happy to know that neither Najma nor Aafreen has special feelings for Asad. I feel so light now. But I felt sad after hearing about Aafreen. Her life is so much like Humeira. I am happy that she got the love of her life in Farhaan. Najma says he is a nice guy, though I didn't meet him yet. I am happy for Najma and Imraan too. But wait a minute...Asad is not dating Aafreen that doesn't mean he is not dating anyone else. What if he is? I really need to find that out. But how? I hardly ever talked to him. How can I ask him whether he has a girlfriend or not... anyway, will figure it out later... Bye...

As soon as Zoya kept the diary aside she heard Najma again calling her name. She seemed to be more panic stricken this time. Zoya got to know from her that they have been trying to call Asad from a long time but could not get to him. So everyone was worried for him.

"You are Zoya right? Would you do me a favour? Can you please call Asad once from your number and see if your call reaches him? And if it does then please find it out where he is.", said Aafreen who was the most worried of all.

Zoya hesitated a bit but she understood the situation and agreed to call him. She was about to take his number from Aafreen when her phone rang.

"Oh Asad! Where were you? I was so worried! Where have you been? Even Farhaan couldn't get hold of you...", Aafreen continued in a concerned tone.

Zoya saw Aafreen's retreating back and she understood that she was no more needed there. She was heading towards the door when Aafreen called her once again.

"Zoya, I need your help. Asad will be coming now. Can you please go out and collect a few things from him? It's really important."

"Yah, sure. When will he come?"

"He said he will be here in 5 minutes. Take my phone with you. He will call on this number when he is there. And can you please give him this box too? He did not eat anything since morning."

"Yes... I will", Zoya said giving a broad smile to her

"Thank you.. you are a sweetheart!"

For the first time Zoya saw the caring side of Aafreen. She was so much like Humeira.

She went out and waited for Asad to come. Just then Aafreen's phone vibrated in her hands and she received the call with her trembling hands.

"Hello "

"Hello Aafreen...???", he said confusedly, not quite recognizing the voice.

"No I am Zoya. Aafreen baji asked me to take the things from you."

"Okay. Where are you... oh yes, I can see you...stay there... I'm coming."

Zoya turned back and saw him coming. He wore a black shirt and blue jeans and it made him look more handsome than ever. She started having the same weird feelings once again but she knew that she cannot run away this time.

"Here, take these things and keep them with you as Aafreen will be too busy today.", he said this in a hurry and was about to leave..."Hey wait! This is for you", zoya said handing him over the box.

"You brought this for me?", Asad asked being a bit shocked as well as surprised.

"Ofcourse not. Why will I make this? Aafreen baji asked me to give this to you". Zoya said trying to defend herself as if she has been caught doing a crime.

"Oh, that is what I was thinking...leave it..."

"What were you thinking?"

"Nothing!Go now", asad said a bit rudely.

"Listen, you can be my senior but you have no right to throw orders at me okay?", Zoya snapped back at him in the same tone.

"I didn't dictate orders on you. It's you who have been talking nonsense and wasting my time".

Zoya was just going to answer him back when Aafreen came out. "Where have you been Zoya? I was waiting for you..Asad must have come late isn't it? Why do you always have to do this Asad? Zoya has been waiting for you since so long..." Aafreen continued taking Zoya's side and Asad looked at Zoya's amused face , who was now smirking.

"I didn't do anything. Ask her. I came here long ago. She was the one who wasted my time. Why don't you girls accept your mistakes huh??"

This time Aafreen did not let Zoya utter a word. She started her argument with Asad. Zoya understood that Aafreen would never take Asad's side in a Girls v/s Boys argument. She understood where this was heading to so she stopped their fight and took Aafreen inside.

Zoya felt guilty thinking that she was the reason behind their fight. She never wanted two best friends to argue because of her.

"I am so sorry baji. I never wanted to do this. Just because of me you two ended up fighting. Believe me, I...", Zoya continued apologetically. Hearing this Aafreen let out a soft chuckle.

"Oh come on Zoya, you don't have to be so formal. It always happens between us. And don't worry about Asad. He is a great fiend you know. I am sure he must have forgotten this fight by now. He is a very understanding person. The girl who will come in his life will be very lucky to have him in her life. " Zoya was listening to Aafreen with all her concentration and guilt. But her guilt was soon replaced by a pleasant surprise.

the girl who will come in his life...this means he does not have a girlfriend'

Zoya took a few seconds to register this in her mind, and when she did so, her mind did a happy dance which she stopped immediately. But the thought of this brought a spark in her eyes and a change in her behavior. Aafreen did not fail to notice it. She asked Zoya if she could have her number, in case she needed it. Zoya agreed and they exchanged their numbers. Zoya saved her name as---Aafreen baji'.

Just like Asad, Aafreen too asked Zoya to keep the things with her. She also gave her some important papers which had to be submitted to the authority after the event. Zoya's sincerity in every work was something that amused everyone. Her sense of responsibility was also remarkably noticed.

Zoya was too busy handling and arranging different issues and for once she herself forgot that she was a fresher as well. The event was a successful one. Zoya missed out several performances but she made sure that she did not miss Najma , Asad and Aafreen's performance. They were better than the best. Zoya could not stop herself from staring at Asad as if she was memorizing his each and every move. The whole event was better executed than expected. The freshers were also given a warm welcome.

Everyone was about to leave, including Zoya and Najma, when they heard Aafreen calling Zoya's from behind. She also saw Asad with her and a new guy, whom she guessed as Farhaan.

"Zoya...today you did a very good job. You managed everything very well. I am so happy to get juniors like you. We had never talked during the rehearsals but today you have taken a special place in my heart. Would you like to go for dinner with us tonight?", asked Aafreen hoping for a positive reply.

Zoya was in a dilemma. She did not know what to do. She looked at Najma and guessed what her answer would be as she seemed to be very excited. She saw Asad who did not look angry at all with her today's behavior. His expectant eyes were expecting a yes' from her. Aafreen considered Zoya's silence to be her positive reply and took her by her hand and nudged her to sit in the car. Zoya finally gave in and said yes'. Asad's eyes immediately showed a glow which had gone unnoticed by Zoya as she already got into the car.

At night, Zoya's room

Dear Diary

It had been a very eventful day today. It was the best day of my college till now. Had so much fun. The dinner was also good. I was a bit hesitant but Najma was not. I met Farhaan bhaijaan today. He is a nice guy and the best person for Aafreen baji. They looked so much in love with each other. We also talked about Imraan. I did not expect them to get so frank with me and Najma. They made us feel so comfortable. And the best thing was, they let us pay our own shares when we insisted to do so. After a wonderful dinner, it would have been so awkward for us if they would have paid our share. I guess they understood and so they did not stop us.

May be I am wrong,but I think I saw Asad looking at me sometimes from the corner of his eyes.

Najma's house was in a different direction so she took a cab whereas, they dropped me home and I got to know that Asad's house fell on the way of my house.

But I still have many unanswered questions in my mind. Why was I worried when Asad did not call anyone? Why did I wait for Asad's reaction when Aafreen baji asked us to join for dinner? Why did I feel so secured to know that Asad was going to drop me home even when there were two more people in the same car? Why do I feel much more relieved to know that Asad is not in love with anyone? Why was I so restless thinking about it? I don't know the reasons yet, but I am sure I will find them out soon...Good night.. Sweet dreams. Bye.

On one side there was a restless Zoya and on the other , there was Asad who was equally confused with his own behavior. Without thinking further he too went to sleep with a hope to find out his answers soon.

There was only one person who seemed to be calm about all this. Aafreen was Asad's friend since many years and she never failed to notice his gestures. She had been following his eyes which sparkled every time he saw Zoya. She noticed Asad stealing glances at Zoya during the rehearsals. She saw his eyes searching for her in every corner of the room. He was restless when he did not see her in the last two days of the rehearsals. She knew that her best friend was stupid enough to ignore his feelings but she hoped that things will be different this time. She prayed to the almighty to grant him courage to follow the tunes of his heart, sooner or later.

A/N: Phew... I am done with the second part of this story. I hope you liked it. Please drop your valuable comments below as I really love reading them.
Buddy me for PMs..
Edited by BeYourself - 10 years ago
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow another wonderful update Ankita !
Loved it and waiting to see what they will do next !!
Don't take me wrong I am not as cheap as u guys are πŸ˜†
I just meant to say how will they confess now !!
and wow ur Aafreen is way better than my Aafreen !!
This Aafreen is a angel and mine was a witch 🀣
I liked how he got angry when she said that Aafreen gave it !!
My Poor Asad !! Zoya broke his heart πŸ₯Ί
I hope she will make him eat her own made Pizza sooon πŸ˜†
Update sooon buddy !!
Edited by --Bubble007-- - 10 years ago
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
yaaay I am first !!
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
This emoticon is for u Shreya ( πŸ˜› ) πŸ˜†
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YAY!!!!! ANKI WHAT AN AMAZING ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZOYA HAS A BIGGG CRUSH ON HIM πŸ˜†OR MAY BE MORE ...πŸ˜›
AND ALL THAT EVENT MANAGEMENT THING N ALL YOU MADE ME GO BACK TO MA OLD DAYS !!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
ASAD EXPECTED HER TO BRING THAT BOX πŸ˜†AND ZOYA'S RPLY -WELL DONE ZOYA πŸ˜†
AND AAFEEEN, BUBBLE UR AAFREEN CAME OUT OF COMA AND SHE HAS TURNED INTO A GOOD ONE 🀣
ASAD A SENIOR AND ZOYA JUNIOR ...I HAVE SOO MANY LIVE EXAMPLES OF SUCH LUV 😳

IS THIS TURNING INTO SS ?????

Edited by treasure11 - 10 years ago
vinita459 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...loved it. So asad also likes her. Thank his Afreen is just a friend. She seems to be a really good friend and want only happiness for asad. Looking forward to read more so update soon :)
961111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinita459

Awesome update...loved it. So asad also likes her. Thank his Afreen is just a friend. She seems to be a really good friend and want only happiness for asad. Looking forward to read more so update soon :)

thank you...

i am glad that you loved it..πŸ˜›
yes, Aafreen is just a very good friend of his..
will try updating soon 😊
961111 thumbnail

yes you are...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†