Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DevikaRavish

The first one or two paragraphs I thought I was reading Saving Grace ๐Ÿ˜Š Asad taking over business n Ayaan in the scene but later realized this is a different story... Yep recollected this... Looks like ASYA are occupied with each other's thoughts... What is wrong with Rihaan ? Looking forward to read more .., ๐Ÿ˜Š

LOL..I guess they can feel a lil similar at places huh...Ya truly said...they are preoccupied with each others thoughts..for sure...and about RIhaan...his character is supposed to be very reserved and shy...Wait and read how Zoya tries to tunr that about!!!
Thanks for the comment๐Ÿ˜Š
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

very nice part

thanx for pm
do pm me for next part
continue soon

Thank u very much...I am glad u liked it..๐Ÿ˜Š
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: life4me

Awesome update. Loved it.

Please please continue soon.

Thank u very much๐Ÿ˜Š
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2012

Aaashna Api๐Ÿ˜Š

awesome update yet again๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
m loving the chemistry between asad n zoya๐Ÿ˜ƒ
both r soo attracted to each other after the kissโ˜บ๏ธ
i just wanted to read more n more
cant wait for the romance to start upโ˜บ๏ธ
this rehaan guy is weird๐Ÿค”
update soon๐Ÿ˜ญ
lots of loveโค๏ธ

Maha

res

Word Count: 1

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

So Here I am...

And I have a short update for you...Hope you like it...

I have answered a few of ur comments...n will continue finishing the rest through the weekend...As of now I hope you like the update

So here you go Peeps!!!

Ch5

A slight unveiling

A complete stranger has the capacity to alter the life of another irrevocably. This domino effect has the capacity to change the course of an entire world. That is what life is; a chain reaction of individuals colliding with others and influencing their lives without realizing it. A decision that seems miniscule to you, may be monumental to the fate of the world."
J.D. Stroube, Caged by Damnation

He sat in his well-furnished living room, with a glass of Scotch and looked out at the New York Skyline. He had barely taken a sip from his glass, his attention looking beyond the present. He was haunted by the past. He was tortured by the present and he was mocked by the future. They all refused to merge. And he needed them to fall into place. He swirled his glass in his absentmindedness and continued to sit cross-legged on his leather sofa, still in his work clothes. His jacket tossed on the side ,his tie loosened and his shirt buttons undone from the top, he thought.He thought of ways, and means and everything he could to get to his end point.His first few steps had been in the right direction and he was here, finally.Now it was just a matter of taking a step back and waiting. Something he had been doing for a while now. He thought.He thought more.Zoya interrupted his thoughts.His mind stopped to picture her, her presence, her touch, her being.He shut his eyes, trying to shut her presence out. He sighed. Standing up he walked up to the tall windows and leaned by them.

It been so long father that I have heard your voice, but your words, your advices still guide me through my life and every decision that I take. I have come here to get answers to set things right and I know I will get there soon. But I just want your guidance here.I want to do the right thing and at this point I don't know if what I am doing is right or not. I cant even tell ammi about this cos she wont understand. Abbu I need your support and guidance.Please stand by me through this all and steer me right.His eyes glazed as he took a sip from his glass and looked into the distance. His heart ached, and he took another sip in hopes of suppressing that pain. His phone vibrated from his table and he blinked. His thoughts stayed back by the window, thinking of a million things, as he moved to receive the phone call.

~~

She drew circles on the windows as she waited on her husband. He was getting ready for their date. Finally, she thought as she contained a small smile and allowed herself to dream a little. Just a little and she boxed it back in. She wasn't about to get carried away in her emotions and act stupid.This was merely for the satisfaction of her ego. She wanted to attain her husband and she took that as a challenge.Afterall, it was the right time to define their marriage.Its do's and don't's. She had rushed into this decision without thinking it over, but now that she was married and she planned on making it work. And this was the first step.

She walked back a little and looked at herself in the mirror next to her. Damn she looked stunning, she thought to herself. I own your B**ls tonight Mr Rihaan Mirza.There's no escaping me.

Dressed in a figure hugging Navy blue shift dress with a low neckline,Zoya was to die for. She had the right blend of sexy and sophisticated happening, adding onto her appeal.Her 5 inch black Manolo's gave her the height and the sex appeal. Her deep magenta lipstick added the much needed colour in her appearance.Her hair was left loose and wavy and she smelt exotic,with the scent of Chanel's Mademoiselle. She heard the bathroom door open and quickly bent forward and readjusted her boobs, pushing them forward, making them jump up in an attentive swell. She started walking up to the couch, just as her phone rang.Rihaan walked out the room in his jeans and blazer, just as Zoya cut the phone call.

Hey...said Rihaan..

Sorry gotta go...I'll be back soon...wait up on me...Zoya spat as she rushed to the door, grabbing the cars keys, not bothering to grab her jacket.

And she was gone, stranding Rihaan in his spot, his brain too still to digest what just happened.

~~

Zoya jumped into her white Range Rover and rushed out of her underground garage, onto the streets of Downtown NewYork.She drove the way she always drove,fast and rash.She didn't care...Why should she..she would say, every time her father pointed that out. She liked it this way, it made her feel rebellious and alive. She was at least 20 minutes away from her office, where she was heading. In her rush she completely ignored the low fuel indication flicking on her screen. She just continued to rush through the busy streets. And then, just 10 minutes to her office her car stopped, followed by failed tries of restarting, banging, swearing and finally giving up.She did not have the time, she needed to be in the office.She turned on the blinkers,grabbed her keys and stepped out of the car.

OMFG...she screamed...It was freezing outside, and she was barely wearing anything. Damn this Polar vortex she cursed as she tried to save her shoes from stepping into the snow. But she did and she cursed even more...F**K F**K F**K F**K she chanted with each step she took

She couldn't do this. She hauled a cab, it stopped and she realized...she wasn't carrying a purse...She let the cab go..as she shivered in the cold...She had to walk her way till the office...She could do it...she said...walking towards her office with a new determination.

She hugged herself tight as she continued to walk, trying hard not to shiver, to think of warm place and warm things to eat. She had to get to her office, and since she was so much in a rush and was to be punished for her impulsiveness, she had infact even forgotten her phone. Forget it Zoya...stop with cursing yourself...she coaxed herself. You're amlost there.She was freezing up.It was -15 and the wind-chill was brutal. In a matter of 5 minutes Zoya was almost getting breathless.She was losing body heat, her feet,ears and hands were on the verge of suffering a frost bite.It was almost 11pm and even as she tried pulling on the doors of the stores by the side, she knew they were closed.

She had no other option but to walk and make it to her building. So she did. She was heating up as her skin became red with cold.Her shoes were smudged and filled with snow and she was ready to collapse.

~~

Asad parked his car in the building garage and made his way to the elevator. He had received a call from the office stating some unwarranted use of the company's data base. He was told that someone was trying to access company's personal files and the activity was tracked to the offices IP address.Not leaving anything to chance or assumption Asad decided to go to the office and check it out himself. He wanted to make sure that everything was intact and the possible chance of an intrusion was ruled out.He waited on the elevator for 5 mintues but it never came.Not wanting to wait another minute, he swiped his card to the door and started climbing the stairs to the main lobby.

As he stepped out to the main lobby and waited on the elevator, his attention was snatched by the loud thumping on the glass door of the main entrance. He turned and he ran; Zoya was on the other side...and she was going down. She was collapsing.

~~

He pulled the door open and grabbed Zoya by her arm, just a second before she hit the ground. He grabbed her, kneeling down to her height, trying to make sense of the situation. She was cold, pale and almost turning blue. Thankfully she was not completely unconscious.

She tried to say something but she couldn't. Asad didn't think twice before lifting her in his arms and taking her to the couch in the seating area.

Damn this girl was cold.Her hands were frozen, her nose redder than red and her skin seemed to be pulsating heat.

He quickly took off her shoes and started rubbing her feet.But that would take too long.So he took off his jacket and wrapped it around her legs tight, covering them up completely, so that the heat couldn't escape. Next he positioned himself properly, to accommodate her small frame onto him, grabbing her hands and stuffing them under his arms, between his underarms. He didn't have time to think if it was gross or not.He needed to get her body temperature back to normal. He still wanted to question why she was dressed as such and walking to work, that too without a jacket or warm clothes. But that would have to wait. He continued to cover her up as much as he could.Giving her the heat of the available clothing and his body. Finally he had her covered up perfectly. She was curved up in a C against his body. Her feet were laying on the couch, her body curving into his broad torso and she fit perfectly well. He leaned her head by his heart, his chin instinctively resting on her head. He covered her ears with his hands and sat there with utmost patience, something he he was lacking when he came to the office.

Zoya seemed to be in a daze.She felt completely spent. Her body was breaking down with the assault it had endured and her senses were threatening to leave her.She was completely out of touch with her awareness. The warmth she felt wrap around her, seem to pull her into a welcome peace. She tried to get closer to that warmth, nuzzling her face into the crevice where it leaned.She liked it.

She squeezed into him a little more, moaning with satisfaction.

Umm this is nice...she murmured...as she got more comfortable. Asad froze as he heard her speak..He didn't know what to do. She was still not 100% back to normal. But seemed like she was going to be ok.So he tried to move her away, but instead she repositioned her face to smell him. Her nose touched his neck and she inhaled deeply, a small smile rushing to maneuver her lips..

You smell nice...She nuzzled some more, her hands under his arms...moving about to coil up around his body. Her legs scrunched in to extract more heat and as she moved her nose bumped in his Adam's apple, her forehead softly scratched by his 1 day stuble.

You have an Adam's apple...Why don't girls have one and if they did would it be called an Eve's apple??...she asked...her awareness on a break.

And you're itchy aswell. I don't like itchy.My dad's itchy as well.Everytime he kissed me goodbye, his beard would scratch my cheek. So my mom never let him grow a beard. She was mumbling to herself, speaking what her heart felt.Her mind couldn't stop her. Asad let go.Gently,he uncoiled her hands from his back and lightly pushed her up.

She looked up, all starry eyed and dazed. Her half open eyes met his and she gave him the sweetest smile. Asad couldn't pull himself away from looking at her. She was a mess, her hairs were all over, her lipstick smudged, most likely on his shirt he thought, and her cheeks still holding on to the red. Even her small nose with its red tint from the cold looked appealing, a bite worthy object indeed.That thought brought him back and he tried to move her away,but she resisted.

Don't...I am liking this she complained, making her way back to leaning on his chest and closing her eyes to his heart beat.

Asad was once again left speechless. He didn't know what to do. But something had to be done.He needed to get to the office now.Its had been 10 minutes sitting here.

Miss Farooqi...he said..trying to get her attention. Are you feeling alright??

You have such a deep voice Mr Khan...I like that a lot...she said and as soon as she said his name, her senses snapped back into place.

She suddenly became brutally aware of her surroundings and where she was and what she was doing, making her jump off of him in a swift jerk.

RRrip...came the sound...and 3 of Asad's shirt buttons splashed on the floor.Zoya stood there shocked as she saw a piece of her dress stuck on Asad's collar pins. She gasped, Asad stood up stumped..

So I hope you guys didn't mind the short and not so very progressive update...I am still working my way to get to writing and allowing myself to put if out there...I was truly hesitant with continuing this story here...but I had a good chunk of ppl that urged me to continue...so this ones for them..

Chalo hope you guys liked it...I'll cya soon with another update...Cheers...

Oh wait a second...

I have a lil note for u guys...in the next post...do chk it out...

Thank u in advance... and cya soon...

Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Heya peeps...

So how bout I share a lil bout my trip with u guys??n change my name to Zoya and my hubby's name to Asad...n tell it like it was a trip that they took...wat say...have a read...n please ignore...the way its written cos I am just babbling away...as I am too excited to share with u guys one of the best trips I've had...

So here goes and once again...Zoya= Me...and Asad= My hubby for this...crazy...babble that I am starting to jot down...

So Asad and Zoya...went back home...after a long gap of 2 years...the longest they had been away from India...cos they both love their country too too much...well actually...it was 1 yr for Asad and 2 years..for Zoya..n Zoya was home sick...beyond compare...so off they went...from 1 airport to another...finally landing in India...on a foggy..Delhi night...and it was the best feeling possible...they felt alive...and so so so happy...

Zoya slept 14 hrs straight getting home...n they found new furry friends...n ate all the junk they could...

Then they went to Zoya's home...n that was another awesome... to their lists of awesomeness..

They saw the white desserts of Kutch...went to one of the most...untouched private beaches...and then had some more yummy food...n were on board...the Indian Railway to Mumbai...Zoya's birth city...Asad...enjoyed his trip to her home town...n was looking forward to his aamchi Mumbai...experience...n to say the least...he enjoyed it a lot...cos he got to expand his love for street food...

Hmm so now...Asad and Zoya wait at the airport...for their dream come true next trip...n they wait n they wait for 5 long hours...from the earliest moments of the morning...they are tired..n they r cranky...n the only...saving grace...enjoyin...spotting celebrities on the airport... 3 in 5 hrs...not bad...they said... as they finally hoped on to the delayed flight...

And... they landed...into the pink city...onwards to ..Jai Mahal...the venue where they got married...to finally spend a few days...indulging in the luxury of idleness...and basking in the memories..of their day...it was beautiful...n they loved every bit of it...

Getting back...Asad and Zoya...spent.. some more time..with the doing nothing days...n hogging on rasogulla's and rajbhogs..n chaaps..n tikkis...n pani puri's and everything else...until it was time to say..Cya India...its now time for Dubai...

Aah Dubai...now what could they say..they felt they were in a place..that they wanted to live in...it was the cherry on their cake of a trip...n they enjoyed and enjoyed and sighed...n smiled all the way till they got to the airport...where with every passing minute..they retracted back into their shells...cos they had to get back ..n get to work..n to the not so fun everydays..

Sad it was...but here they were back...n looking forward to only one thing...Zoya getting back...to her computer...n pulling herself and Asad back into her stories...n entertain her virtual..wonderful friends...with their many adventures...

The end...

~~~

Thank u for reading my babble...

Cya...

Oh wait a second...

Look what I have for you here...the continuing update...hope u like it!!!

Ch5 Continued

She looked at her dress, trying to figure out where that piece came out of...And as her eyes and hands made contact with her bare skin, she screamed and ducked down, covering her exposed breast. Asad simultaneously spun around turning red. He literally jerked the piece of her dress off of his shirt as if it were on fire.He shut his eyes trying to un-see what he just saw.

F**K F**K F**K he heard her swear...Now what the hell am I supposed to do..she cursed...Her right breast was completely exposed and there wasn't anything she could use to cover herself up.

I uh...umm..ah...U can take my Jacket...he said with great difficulty...leaning in without turning and throwing the discarded jacket her way..

Zoya who had curled into a ball on the floor quickly grabbed the jacket and wore it backwards, completely covering up her front.

Umm...Tha thank u...she managed to say...finally standing up and looking around.

Not a problem...Can we go to the office now?? He asked walking in the direction of the elevator, not daring to look back.

Sure...said Zoya as she followed him to the elevator.

They stood in awkward silence as the elevator ascended to the 20th floor.

Asad decided to break the ice.

Are you feeling better?? He asked..

Yes replied Zoya, too ashamed and tired for sarcasm. Umm Thank u...she said once again. 2 thank u's in over 10 years and in under 10 minutes.

Uh...my car...ran out of gas...Annd...I ii I rushed out of..the house...aannd forgot to bring mmy jacket or mmmy purse...or...pphone... she tried explaining...

Oh..Ok...Asad managed to say...not wanting to question it further...

10-11-12-13...They saw the floors on the screen, but it felt that they were stagnant and stuck in the moment.Zoya was in a constant battle with herself, trying to figure out what to do next. She was conflicted.Her heart wanted to thank him and apologize, but her head was riling up. Her infamous temper was starting to flare for no apparent reason. It was human nature, to get angry at someone when actually it was all your fault.

She looked at him.He was leaning in the corner,his eyes closed as if trying calm himself down.Her eyes followed the trail of his collar onto his chest, his bare chest, that was peeking out of the ripped shirt. She saw his form and she went WO...it was ridiculously well sculpted. She tried not to stare...but she couldn't look away...She followed the trail of the broken buttons only to be stopped right where it was starting to get interesting. Just above his possible abs...

What the F**K are you doing Zoya her mind questioned,snapping her back in place...and what the F**K is he doing here?? It countered...

That got her thinking, leading up to her flaring...What the F**K was he doing here...It was her office god damn it...she thought and before she could reason with herself..she bellowed...

What the F**K are you doing here...she snapped...

Asad opened his eyes and looked at her...with that have you lost your marbles gal...look...

He sighed...as he ran his fingers through his hair, taking in a deep breath and letting it out..

14-15-16-17..they continued to ascend..

Please enough with your stupid questions...he answered..Isnt it obvious??? He asked...a little frustrated.

What do you mean by that...you jerk...she almost shoved him...

Hey...control your self...Ms Farooqi...and behave...I've had enough of you in the day.

Just shut up and tell me who told you to be here...Its my office..and I don't like uninvited guests in my office.

Excuse me...Maam...let me jog your short term memory and remind you that..I am also the owner of this company.Infact I own 51% of it.So technically its my company more than yours.And FYI Brad from IT called me...before he called you.So get your facts straight and please proceed out the door...We are here.

He gestured her to move, which she did, but not without taking her flaring anger along.

Neither of the 2 could grasp the turn of events and emotions.While Asad tried to counter his head saying that was the way she was,A little whacked up. Zoya felt frustrated at herself and how she was reacting so impulsively and brazenly with him.Didnt know why, other than the fact that his presence and especially his silence had the power to rile her up tighter than a copper coil.

She just huffed and puffed her way to the doors and tried to pull them open, but they were locked...

F**K I don't have the key card...she swore...standing with hands on her hips, looking utterly ridiculous with that jacket on backwards.

Um excuse me...said Asad, going forward and scanning the card...After you...he gestured...

Zoya turned up her nose and walked in Asad shook his head and followed..

The office was deserted.The duo looked around and saw nobody.

Everything in the office was monitored, especially the computers and their usage. And when Brad noticed some movement in one of the systems, he instantly contacted the bosses. He had just been warned that someone was trying to access the financial database of the company, and had already tried the password more than twice. Upon digging in further Brad had traced it to be happening from the office IP address ,and such was the reason.

Asad and Zoya logged in and made sure everything was ok and reset their passwords. Finally taking a round around the office they started to leave when they heard a crash. They were on full alert now.Asad paced himself as he cautiously made his way to the room. But Zoya being Zoya, just didn't have enough patience.She just walked past Asad and barged into the room.

Ms Farooqi..he called out...but too late...She was standing in front of the person in question.

~~

Shahid you?? Zoya was shocked to see her accountant in the office at this hour.

The young guy in question, the 20 something year old guy, with average height, big eyes and wavy hair stood up from the back of his desk. He looked scared.

What the F**K are you doing here. Don't tell me you were trying to steal from this company...OMFG...if you were...I am going to see that you rot in hell....spat Zoya...she just...couldn't believe it...

Shahid...was sweating profusely...He didn't know what to say.He was well aware of Zoya's temper and if he spoke now...he would be in trouble. But then even if he didn't say anything, he would still be in trouble. He looked at Asad, his new boss silently asking for help.

Asad sighed and walked past Zoya towards Shahid.

Tell me Shahid, what were you doing here?? And don't lie. I don't do well with lies. He said in a firm voice.

He has nothing to say...This As****e is guilty of trying to sneak into the system...I a...

Asad's hand silenced her.Her eyes went wide.How dare he...she thought...

Can we deal with our problems later...told Asad...already aware of her reaction...Shahid you go on...

I uh...sir...maam...I am nnnew here...as yyoouu already know...and I am aaalso a student aaat night. So I hardly gget aany time..to pput in any eextra time...towards my work..Sso...Ii just decided...to ccome in here...after my class in the evenings aand...get ssome ttraining onn mmy work...Ii swear...Ii wasn't trying to ddo anything oonn the system...yyou can ccheck my computer.

Hmmm...said Asad..nonchalant as hell.

Please sir...Iii iam not lyin...I jjust came ffrom India...6 mmonths ago...aand I nnneed this jjob.Pplease don't fire me...

Hmm Said Asad again...

What hmm hmmm...just cut the crap and fire...him...snapped Zoya...who was barely containing her anger...

Jus than the door swung open...

Oh...came the response from behind...

What are you guys doing here...

Asad and Zoya turned...and they both were shocked...

Ayaan stood there...looking shocked himself..

I should be asking you the same question...countered Zoya...

What the F**K are you doing here...God I am tired of using this line over and over again...I should just fire the 2 of oyu and get it over with...Too much of drama at 1am in the night. Blurted Zoya..shaking her head in anger.

Uh well...I Ii was just...ddoing ssome research...you know...getting to know the company and all..he said..scratching his head.

Ayaan..I didn't expect you to be here...Asad said questioning his reasons..

Boss bro...I was honestly trying to get some work done..I mean..after all I am working for you and I need to be on top of my game naaa..

Enough just cut the crap and tell me the truth..Zoya snapped..

It's the truth...you can check my computer...Btw what actually happened??? What got you here huh?? He asked suspiciously, wanting to reroute this conversation...He looked them up and down and raised his eyebrow in question.

And whats up with this getup?? Boss bro..wats up with the magenta...on ur shirt and why are you showing so much cleavage He raised his eyebrows and met Asad's gase, questioning him...and Boss maam. He winked at her...just to poke her...why are you hiding yours???

The duo didn't meet Ayaan's gaze..

Just shut up with ur crap...and get the hell home...Both of you are not allowed in the office after hours anymore...And if I get anything against you...Mark my words...You'll be in deep trouble.You are already in my book...said Asad in a menacing tone, shaking everyone present there, including Zoya.

Alright , alright..I am leaving...and you bro..Ayaan looked up at Shahid...are you coming as well??? Had I known I had company here...we would have worked together my friend..he smiled...Lets go...and leave these 2 alone...I guess..Boss maam would like to return the jacket back to my bro in private..

Ayaan...mind it...Asad snapped..

Easy there...Lion..easy..., I know she's married...I was just kidding...Good night...u 2...I'll cya tomorrow..morning... He winked and walked out..Shahid following him.

Why the F**K did u let them go...Arrgghhh...you are just sooo...

Pls Ms Farooqi...its late...and I want to get home...can we discuss this tomorrow morning...when we are all well rested???

Whatever...I am going home...

Saying so, she stormed out of the room...leaving Asad behind.

~~

Once again...she cursed...

F**K F**K F**K

She forgot she had no ride. She grabbed the phone by the security booth and dialed Rihaan...but no response..And the drivers didn't come until 6 in the morning. Even the cab company said she'd have to wait an hour before she got a ride.

She paced around,not knowing what to do..

Just then the elevator door opened and Asad stood behind it.He stood there...lazy as a lion...just waiting for Zoya to respond.

She looked up...and winced at him. She was too proud to take in his silent offer.

I don't have all night and neither do you.Tommorow is a big day Miss Farooqi, and I don't want my partner to still be here in the next 8 hrs, looking like this...He gestured his hand up and down her height and blocked the door from closing. So part with your ego for a second and get in the elevator.I'll drop you home. Oh and once again, don't forget to take your shoes.They are by the couch. Asad continued to lean in the corner waiting for Zoya to shut her wide open mouth,ease her widened eyes and contribute some movement in her body. He had a casual smirk on his face.He knew he had her there.And rendering her speechless just eased all the annoyance he had to deal with, courtesy Zoya.

Zoya literally felt like being sucked into a vortex.She wanted to cough and gulp and hide under a tinsy winsy rock, for what she was encountering. She was speechless..The ever so sarcastically effervescent and annoyingly verbal Zoya Farooqi was mute.She didn't have a comeback. Now that was a first, and she didn't like the feeling of being served, so monumentally.

Move...said her voice inside...Go get your shoes and for F**K sakes shut your mouth and blink...her mind berated. So she obeyed her internal command, paced up to her shoes and back and there she was, standing in front of her nemesis.

Clink the door closed and they descended to the parkade.

Zoya didn't even look at his direction.She just focused on bending down and putting on her shoes. She let go of her hand and tried tucking in her feet when the lift came to a halt making her lose her balance. She grabbed the first thing that came into her hand.

Rippp...came the familiar sound...and down came 3 more buttons...

Oh for the love of God...muttered Asad...as he looked down at his now exposed chest...His shirt was completely buttonless..

He was fuming.Holding on to the last threads of his dying patience he looked at Zoya.

She was suppressing her laughter.

So you find this funny huh...Said Asad his voice turning a little foul.. He didn't bother to get her answer and walked out, his shirt flying back as he felt the cool air of the parking.

Zoya quickly shimmied herself into the shoes and jogged to catch up with him.

He didn't look back and went by his Audi and opened the door for her.

Like a true gentleman her heart sang as she walked by him towards the door.

Shut up...snapped her mind...

And as she started to lean in to get herself seated...Her eyes instantly wandered to his chest...And she was left with a sharp gasp.

She was wowed!!!.His abs had abs...

Asad shut the door and walked around and took the wheel.

Address...he asked...

Zoya was lost..

Miss Farooqi...he pursed his lips with agitation..

Huh?? She snapped...

Address...

How am I to know your address...Stupid man... she murmered the last part looking out the window.

Why do you plan to crash at my place tonight?? He mocked.

What the F**K...Oh...you mean my address...o shoot...

Umm hmm...was all Asad could manage to say.She was driving him up the wall.

Right right right...she drawled...she was still not able to get the image of his ridiculous and out of her head...

MISS FAROOQI I DON'T HAVE ALL NIGHT...CAN I HAVE THE GOD DAMN ADDRESS...

Shut your hole Mr Khan and keep cool...Here is my address...

She gave him the address and he put it in the GPS.He had had enough of this girl already.

He finally drove out of the parkade and on his way to rid him of this pain.

~~

After 20 minutes, Asad finally dropped Zoya by her building. Rihaan in his pajamas and sleep laden eyes was waiting for her by the door to let her in. Asad waved him goodbye and drove off, thanking for getting Zoya to call Rihaan from his phone.Or else he would be stuck with her for longer.

It had been a long day and if he saw it in retrospect, it had been eventful and fruitful to an extent. With that thought running through his head he retired into the night in wait for tomorrow. He had a lot to accomplish.

~~

He hadn't accomplished what he wanted to tonight. He was interrupted and that had pissed him off. He was getting tired of this facade. He wanted to get things done, He wanted to attain what he had aimed to accomplish from the past year and a half. Yes he had been patient all this while, but it was getting harder by the minute. Everything was going according to the plan. He was here, in New York and working for Fusion. But his goe,It was just so close that he could smell it. Now the only hurdle was...his boss...and he would make sure, that he took care of it soon. The sooner, the better. And then he would be done for good. He would have enough to stop and start again, leaving behind his lineage of lust, greed and blood. He would erase it all and own it all...He smirked, in the dark.God he was good. He was really good.Infact he was better than good. So long were the branches of his crimes...and yet...he laid in his bed, untainted, undoubted and undefeated. He laughed in his mind and closed his eyes...He was almost there... almost there...

So now..tell me...did the story move forward a little...and are u ready to start guessing on the suspense??? Please do so...I would love to here ur versions of whats to happen next...lemme know in your comments...I just hope you guys liked the updates and didnt find it...crazy and stupid...๐Ÿ˜•

Oh and don't forget to like and comment...I wanna cya on the next thread with the next update...but that can only happen after 125 pages here...so...show me ur love people!!!

Cheers!!

Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
akaswan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Unres ๐Ÿ˜‰

So here i'm with my comment ๐Ÿ˜Š

First i love the quote at the begining of your update ๐Ÿ‘

Both their past are very intriguing, and it's make me wan to know them more ๐Ÿ˜ณ

They are both so sad

And i don't know if i already told you but i just love this zoya " I own your B**ls tonight MrRihaan Mirza"๐Ÿ˜†

But i don't like her husband at all ๐Ÿ˜ก

I really like Asya part i could comment but i think that the quote said everything ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And awesome update ๐Ÿ‘

i loved it โค๏ธ

Continue soon please ๐Ÿค—

Edited by akaswan - 10 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow amazing chapters,It seems like Rehaan is after Zoe's money? Cool and seems like Asad is going to be his hurdle, he is going to help Zoya? Beautiful story, update soon. Eagerly waiting..
canadiankudi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow.. nice update!!
So Asad is evil?! Interesting... please update soon!
Surish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hot Graphic #20

Word Count: 0