Mayee2217 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok..here are the refined guesses😛
1.Everything burns
2.True love
3.Unexpected treasure
4.Burning soul

Now pleaaassseee update the prologue tomorrow...please?pretty please with a cherry on top?

And thanks for introducing Dilshaad and Zeenat😳
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a lovely introduction n dilshad n zeenat...
totally eagerly waiting for the next part...
thx fr the pm n do continue soon n do pm me...
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Radhika--

Unexpected Treasures? Not sure if that's the title.

I like it so far! Continue soon (:

Heya...thanks for commenting...I guess thats ur first comment on my works??😃 yiee...I hope to read a lot more of ur comments😉...n as for the tittle...just a lil wait😉
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfectionist2

Res Unres

Rise of the Phoenix! I duuno. 😕 Hidden treasures. Burnt to ashes. If you touch me you will be burnt to ashes🤣. Because I am hot🤣.
Ok so I take back what ever I have mentioned in the post below. This is nothing what I guessed it to be. It is different. I can guess a part of the story though. Check your PM.
But you can tell me I suck😡😆

U n ur imagination...just👏..n U know wat..ur the lucky one who got that rite...it is..if you touch me you will burn to ashes because I am hot🤣...JK JK...but very innovative names I must say...maybe I gotta steal ur brains someday😉😆
n as for the post below..no taking back...I liked the flattery...so m keepin it...bas..haa to kya hua..if ur a lil off with the story line...U'll figure it out soon😉

Originally posted by: Perfectionist2

OK so I liked it even without reading it.😆

I read what you wrote and ignored Asad and ZOya for now. YOu deserve atleast 20 pages of comments honey.
You know I have to PM you later about something. I was thinking so similar for my next FF😆 but not really that similar too.😃 We have our own unique styles and imaginations.
But I had planned the introduction just similar and deviously raw. OMG! we kind of are so in tune are we?😕 But I next FF is atleast 2 months away only after I finish my current one.
More late about the story. I will see what I can do about filling pages and spamming but gimme some time. Not today.🥱🥱🥱

Hmm 20 pages...I'll take ur words for that...but I doubt that'll happen...😕..um except for spamming...😛 lets c...I guess its hard to get involved in stories with no instanst gratification😆..but kya kare...I tend to get into the nitty gritty of things..the details between the lines n wat not...n I have no clue how that comes across..😕..Eh... O n as per our individual imaginations...yes we think kinda in the same directions..but we express it differently..but I enjoye readin ur work..I jus tlove the I write wat I write n I dont give a damn bout bein judged ...is wat I like bout ur writing...its very uninhibited..n ya we kinda r...intune...😉..now gal rest up..n update..wen ur feeling awesome..😃
Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariam1368

I guess the title is Everything Burn n Turn Into Ashes...
Am really excited for this FF to go on floor.
Continue Sooon

Thank u for commentin...n m glad ur lookin forward to the story to start...yiee👏..n as for the tittle...u'll know soon😉
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Thanks😊

Word Count: 1

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqra81

I guess the title is something along these lines
"My mother always used to tell me...that everything burns...and turns into ash..but its love that lights the fire within our souls that withholds everything and keeps burning through it all."

Or
Unexpected Treasures

Hye thanks for commenting...n as for the tittle...ur getting warmer😉
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinita459

Sounds interesting, looking forward to reading it.

Thank u for commenting...N i hope..u enjoye this FF😊
Linnet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey update soon please

Thanks 4 the intro and pm

Love
Linnet
😃😃😃
Edited by Linnet - 10 years ago