rjhr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I guess the title is Unexpected Treasures
tnx 4 pm n updt soonnn...
Gulaabo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful character sketch...more interesting coz it's in first person...
so we have two akdus here...perfect!!!
we've a sadistic story...but we'll get some romance na???
as for the title- "It's Love That Lights The Fire" i guess!!!
Gulaabo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u have to give the first chapter really fast!!!!
or else i will be on hunger strike!!! 🀣
really curious to know more...
continue soon
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
First of all it really feels so good to be commenting on ur works after a longgg time.heaven aahh:)

Secondly I liked this idea of the characters introducing themselves. thumbs up for tat very creative.

Thirdly well uhh the name of the chapter not so sure but maybe something related to fire or burning maybe Firey Truth or Burning Truth.

And fourthly u are gonna kewp us in dark.a devilish way of keeping us glued. We already are glued to ur works:)

And lastly looking forward to this ff.seems very interesting to me!:)

A BIG HUGGG!!

read it again maybe UNEXPECTED TREASURES???
Edited by elenaa - 10 years ago
McdreamyKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Res!

Will be back!πŸ€—
Unres-

Aah a dark story! I am in!πŸ˜ƒ

Fabulous concept I must say! Really AMAZING!πŸ‘

I LOVED Asad's intro...WOW it was very different from other character sketches I have read Really! I mean FAB!πŸ‘πŸΌ Okay so Rashid-Dilshad have passed away and Asad is alone now and he is going to New York where a new life awaits him! WOW! Definitely you have got my attention as a reader.

I am 25 years old...sexy, sassy and sarcastic- I already LOVE Zoya's character! Loved her independent and I-don't-give a-damn attitude! This story is gonna be interesting.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the character sketches, it shows how witty and brilliant you are as a writer. Keep me posted!

Ps. Is the title, Unexpected Treasures'?😊

Edited by McdreamyKSG - 10 years ago
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey a wonderfull intruduction...
They are the total opposite of each other...
Tis is really going to be very interesting...
Well i guessbthe title could be burnt to ashes or unexpected treasur...
Eagerly waiting fr the update...
Thx fr the pm n do continue soon n do pm me...
Jasleenkaur01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Firstly a BIG CONGO 4 the new story... N Do I need to tell u again n again that how well u write...!!! N Yes waiting 4 u to start this dark AsYa story in ur ISHTYLE... Loved how u introduced d characters to us... Good going dear... There characters r very different n shady... Nw cm bck here soon to update Chapter 1... LOVE ~JAZ~
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WOW😲...Now I am stoked to initiate this FF..I just was so so so happy to get a good reaction..with an introduction like such..which can be confusing cos it just seems like its going around in cirlclesπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..but hey..its a mystrey so I gotta twist and twirl things around huh...πŸ˜‰..but honestly..7 pages of comments πŸ˜› ( i was hoping for 12..πŸ˜›but still) stating the desire to read this FF was NICE...o n all the inputs for the Title...πŸ‘ I mean..who would've have thought that u would come up with such ideas for the tittle that I myself didnt even come close to thinking...😳...so out of all the titles..a few of u have got it rite...umm kinda..I think 1 in particuar is bang on n her shout out awaits along with the others..who guessed it right but added some extra words to it... BTW the tittle is only 2 words..n if you guys know me a lil by now...I take inspiration from a song..in regards to a tittle...so..ya thats the 2nd and the 3rd hint..
2WORDS..
NAME OF A SONG...
So lets c if I can get more than one..to guess the precise name...and as for others..that gave me such unique ideas...for Tittles...u never know..I might credit u..in a future story..using ur Tittle suggestionπŸ˜‰..so go ahead..get the rite guess...n I will update the prologue...by Firday morning...So if I get atleast a minimum of 5 ppl guessing the tittle rite than that will happen...or Monday it isπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
So..Cheers...n Cya..Friday or Monday.. (all depends on u)πŸ˜‰

Psst psst...skip a post...n u get 2 more character intorductionsπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
Linnet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ur intro was awesome

Keep writing

Update soon

Love
Linnet
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CHARACTER INTRODUCTIONS..continued
Meet the mothers...

Well I have 2 more character intro's for u guys as they will make a play in the next update...the porlogue..the introduction to the story..so have a read...

Dilshad Khan

Name: Dilshad Khan

Birthdate: 2nd January 1959

Namaste everyone...my name is Dilshad Rashid Khan...and I am the mother of Asad Ahmed khan and the late Najma Ahmed Khan. I have a few words that I wanted to share with you, in regards to my life my kids and this story about my sons life.

I have seen many ups and downs in my life, allowing me to understand and predict what life and people bring to your life. I stood by my husband and together we created an empire that my son runs so phenomenally that any parent would be proud.

God has been kind to me and given me a very caring and loving family, and even today after having lost my husband and my daughter I still thank god that he blessed me with them. I now rely and live only for my son, a son who has dealt it all in silence and found strength in all his misery.With his father's death, he conquered the software business, and recently by the most life shattering event, my daughters untimely death, that left me broken inside, made my son even more ambitious and determined in conquering the impossible and I know in my heart he will succeed.

But today I am here not to talk about the past but about this story, the story of my sons life, how his journey to New York a few months ago, changed the mapping of his life and gave him what he truly deserved and needed. He found truth and he found love, something he never thought about.But as I said god has been kind, he looked upon my son and even after putting him through the toughest battles of life. Please do read his story as I know it will inspire you to take a chance and to fight for the truth and for love.

Zeenat Farooqi

Name:Zeenat Farooqi

Birthdate: 17th June 1961 Died 29th May 2004'

Hello everyone, I hope all of you and your lives are beautiful and happy. I wish I were alive to see the day, to see the happiness around me, but I am not, that's Ok. As is this story is about my darling Zo, my pride, my love and my true joy. I never felt so much love in me,until the day I held Zoya in my hands and I made a promise to myself from that day onwards, that I would give everything to my daughter that I had to fight for. I fought for my love, because I lived a life where love was not appreciated, and I know how beautiful love can be, because for the time that I was alive I was in love with the most wonderful man, and he kept me really happy. That is the vision I want for my daughter. I want her to believe in love, to look for it and to live for it. I want her to surrender herself to the joy that love is and I want her to be happy with her one. I always wished to have lived to see the day my Zo darling found the one and fell in love, living her happily ever after, but I guess god had other plans...but no worries, cos he made me sit with him up there, from where I could watch over my daughter and guide her in her life, and believe me her I say...I have my ways to guide her to the right part in her life.

Now all I have to say is..that this story is about my Zo darling, her journey to finding her true self once again, of finding the love she grew up dreaming about and of conquering the demeans that she has harbored in her soul. Zoya in this story..will talke u along with her in her evolution and I bet you will all fall in love with her, the way I love her, because she is pure heart and she is the sweetest, once you get to know her. I will drop by here and there, in her thoughts, in her dreams and in her steps towards finding love.

So my lovely darlings...I already love u all like my daughter...please give my Zo darlings story a read and I truly wish you all find your happily ever after,in whatever you seek out of your life.

Be happy.

Well u'll read more of Zeenat than Dilshaad, so bear with that...n I hope you liked this character sketch...Zeenat is dead..but very much alive in Zoys'd heart..and she plays a vital role in the story...so stay tuned...n don't forget to leave your comments..πŸ˜ƒ

PREVIOUS ~O*O*O~NEXT

Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago