Users

Frequent Posters

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aish-au

asya not married ... m too shocked to comment

update soon

Ya they r not married..but all will go in the rite direction...so keep readin..n thanks for commentin😊
Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajnid68

Finally..I am unconfused (is this a word in the dictionary) now..

Story heading on...after the collision...
Zoya poured all of her into the kiss..
Asad stunned..
Though reciprocating...to the kiss..
He comes out of it..or did he..
Will the kiss linger in his dil and dimaag...
Zoya too stunned..
At her boldness...her feelings fluctuating...
Rihaan...
Asad is the patner...
With the kiss inthe background...
His life has indeed taken a 180 degrees turn...
Awesome post..
Thanks for the pm..

Well who cares if unconfused is a word or not...I knw wat u mean n m glad things got cleared off in ur head...n ya..ZOya felt the spark with a stranger...n so did Asad...its gonna be an interesting story to write...esp wat goes on between the 2 of them...n ya Asad is Zoya's business partner...n ya life is about to change for the 2 of them..for the better...thank u for ur lovely comment...n keep readingπŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saida.m

You know, with every update, you leave me more confused than before!πŸ˜†

Let me get my thoughts together and work it as I think through what I think I have understood!

Zoya is married, just not to Asad.
Zoya kissed him, and enjoyed it! πŸ˜†
Asad kissed her back!
Her husband has arrived!

So, basically she is screwed? πŸ˜†

I am taking your word for that it does not involved spousal adultery! This looks like a very different story and I am eager to read it.

So Rihaan is Asad's partner? Will Rihaan turn out to be a good guy (self-sacrificing for the love and all that) or a meanie?
You say that Asad and Zoya's pasts are not connected, but I have a feeling that Rihaan has a great deal to do with Asad's past?
Its all wild guessing at the moment! I am hoping that the next update will provide me with some answers to all the questions that I have about what the heck is going on, and not leave me more confused than ever, like this update did! πŸ˜†

I just have a teeny tiny suggestion. I realize that this is your style of writing, and of course you are entitled to have it, but perhaps you could put the active voice in quotes or in bold letters?
As a reader, I tend to get lost in the inner thoughts versus the actual conversation lines!
You don't have to do it, its just a suggestion! πŸ˜ƒ

So ur still confused huh😲...lets c how I can clear that out..

Yes Zoya is married...n not to 2 guys..πŸ˜†...but only to Rihaan n not Asad...she just accidently..in the darkness ended up taking Asad for Rihaan n kissed her heart outπŸ˜†..o n ya..she enjoyed it a lotπŸ˜‰ a lot a lot...n thats gonna make things fun for the future...πŸ˜†n Asad at times reciprocated to her kiss..n was equally affected..n ya her husband is hereπŸ˜†

n she is not screwed just yet...maybe soon who knows πŸ˜‰

N ya no spousal adultery...things will happen at the rite time..n it will fall into place...I promise...😊

N no Rihaan is not the partner..Asad and Zoya are..n as for Rihaan...he is good..πŸ˜†

N Asad n Rihaan's past...connected???😲 hmm..

N ya the next update will ge the ball rolling n hopefully clear a few doubts...but u'll have to be patient...cos its only the initial chapters..n it will all make sense by the 5th chapter...so do keep reading..
N as for ur suggestion...point taken..n implemented...thanks for the pointer..I used to do it in turnaround..I just got lazy here...but I have edited all the chapters so far...

N thanks for a wonderful and honest commentπŸ˜ƒ

-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saida.m

You got me good with the update! Man, Asad sure fits the bill, but apparently the bill is full at the moment? You married her off to someone else! πŸ˜†

O I plan to keep the twists coming n to keep u guessing...n the bill mite be full but its only meant for him n no one else..πŸ˜‰
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazsidhu

wow tis is fabulous...

luv it...
so zoya is not married to asad ...asad is rihaan partner n rihaan is zoya husband...
wow zoya kiss asad n pour out all her feelings n he kiss her back...
n nw her husband is back n asad is his partner n zoya is in trouble...
wonder will asad n zoya remember about the kiss or try to forget it...
eagerly waiting for the next part...
totally addicted to tis story...
its marvellous...
thx fr the pm n do continue soon n do pm me...

Thanks u so very much for a wonderful comment...n ya..its a lil twisted..n Zoya is married to someone else..but worry not..it will all fall into place soon..n it will all start to make sense...n Asad is not Rihaan's Partner..but Zoya's...n they will not b able to forget bout the kiss..cos it was somethin...wow n unexpected for them...n m glad that ur getting addicted to this story...yieeeπŸ˜ƒ

will continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smmm

OMG !! a new ff , after turnaround i was sad , coz i wouldn't get to read your writings !!

but im soo happy you started this one.

im also soo sorry i didn't comment before , but after reading the 1st chapter i was super confused so i didnt know what to say.

but after reading the second one , i was amazed by your writing , if i thought a kiss was something simple omg! your description of the emotions and sensation that occur was just marvelous.

Coming to the story , pls go ahead of it even if Asad and Zoya are not married I can guaranty Im going to continue reading it , i love your writing style.

I cant wait to see their reactions once they are in their senses , and the pull they are bound to feel after the mind-blowing kiss.

And Zoya and her husband , i want to know how did they get married ???

I can't wait to read the rest !!!
Pls. do continue soon and as you have planed.

and last but not the least i still have to comment the last chapter of turnaround , will do that soon

Happy New year !!!!

Oh woow so gr8 to finally hear from u...yes a new FF...n m glad ur here...commentin on it..liking my writing..n missing my old story..all in one...it just made my day reading it...

n m so so happy for ur encouragement...to keep wriitng no matter wat...n that u will read n support the story through...means a lot..😳...n I hope u actually enjoy the story...as it goes...n u will know soon enough how things happened n all that...just keep readin ..n commentin...n happy new yr to u too...n comment on Tunaround wenever u can..no hurries...πŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anopama

wow I read this update lat nite
and had to reread this morning
was totally confuse totally though
zoya was married to asad but she is not
so she totally end up kissing a stranger
and what a kiss it was she poured everything
into to it and asad couldn't stop it he responded
wonder y ...connection?
glad to hear it will not be any infidelity/cheating
bcuz is not something in my books
I will be waiting for more cant wait to see what happens
between them
continue soon

Thank u thank u thank u for ur wonderful comment..n for liking the story...
n I sorry to keep u confused..but its just the start so it will be a lil confusing...until the story catches up...n as for the kiss..ur rite..its somethin they cant put their finger on...they are connected..n that will take the story further...their hearts will find each other...n dont u worry..I am with u on infidelity...I dont plan to go that route.,..it will be at the rite time..n in the rite way...for them to fall in love...So keep readin n leaving ur lovely comments behind..I luv readint themπŸ˜ƒ
kals82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starslinedup

Hey Kalyani...

Wat m I cookin...LOL...a Mysterious love story...lets c how that goes..I wish I could tell u more but cat as of now...maybe after a few more updates...
As for the kiss...she didnt know...It was meant to be...her destiny is steering her in the direction she should be going towards..
n now for ur ques...
So Zoya is the owner..cos her dad is the actual owner of the company...she is running this particular branch in NY...n I guess no harm in telling u..that she and Asad are the partners...more on that in the next chapter...n no there's no back stabbing here...the story will catch up once all the characters are introduced...so maybe by the 6th CH...
N ya no cheating...it will be justified..wen they do accept their feelings in the future..as of now they r 2 diif ppl..with seperate lives..their work...creating situations to put them together...n all that follows...fun times ahead...for sureπŸ˜†
N as for the twist...I have 2-3 more characters to inroduce..n u'll get into the story...n start understanding by the next story for sure...so keep readin...n commentin..😊

hi aashna,

so u going to make us think hard till chapter 6... pretty bad isnt...
thanks for the verification, now they are partners... nice to see u have everything planned up and then write...

yeah looking forward for more

enjoy
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kals82

hi aashna,

so u going to make us think hard till chapter 6... pretty bad isnt...
thanks for the verification, now they are partners... nice to see u have everything planned up and then write...

yeah looking forward for more

enjoy

Hey Kalyani...with every chapter..more and more will make sense..so dont worry I dont plan to drag things that long..but ya the pace of the story will take a lil while...as of now..I am just trying to develop the characters...but I hope with the next update..more things start to make sense...n ya m tryin to work thing out before I actually start writing the story...so thanks for that...πŸ˜ƒ
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Thank you for the pm

very nice updates

Thank u so very much...πŸ˜ƒ