Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smmm thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG !! a new ff , after turnaround i was sad , coz i wouldn't get to read your writings !!
but im soo happy you started this one.

im also soo sorry i didn't comment before , but after reading the 1st chapter i was super confused so i didnt know what to say.

but after reading the second one , i was amazed by your writing , if i thought a kiss was something simple omg! your description of the emotions and sensation that occur was just marvelous.

Coming to the story , pls go ahead of it even if Asad and Zoya are not married I can guaranty Im going to continue reading it , i love your writing style.

I cant wait to see their reactions once they are in their senses , and the pull they are bound to feel after the mind-blowing kiss.

And Zoya and her husband , i want to know how did they get married ???

I can't wait to read the rest !!!
Pls. do continue soon and as you have planed.

and last but not the least i still have to comment the last chapter of turnaround , will do that soon

Happy New year !!!!
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow I read this update lat nite
and had to reread this morning
was totally confuse totally though
zoya was married to asad but she is not
so she totally end up kissing a stranger
and what a kiss it was she poured everything
into to it and asad couldn't stop it he responded
wonder y ...connection?
glad to hear it will not be any infidelity/cheating
bcuz is not something in my books
I will be waiting for more cant wait to see what happens
between them
continue soon
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for the pm

very nice updates

Ramlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, really nice update...
You gave me a shock...
I though Asad was her husband...
Please update soon...
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aashna im sorry for this super late comment! I have no excuses (ok maybe one πŸ˜†) i was out for a vacation

Anyway i told ya i'm gonna use my intelligent brain here and while i was reading the prologue i was damn sure Zoya ain't married to Asad. Trust me i did know about it although i have no proof to justify it *sits in a corner and cries... looks at aashna poutily and cried again*

btw, what i think about the story is that it looks quiet promising, i don't know if i can warm up to the fact that Zoya is already married to someone else but then it wouldn't have been a dark story if AsYa were married from the start! LOL
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --starstruck--

aashna im sorry for this super late comment! I have no excuses (ok maybe one πŸ˜†) i was out for a vacation

Anyway i told ya i'm gonna use my intelligent brain here and while i was reading the prologue i was damn sure Zoya ain't married to Asad. Trust me i did know about it although i have no proof to justify it *sits in a corner and cries... looks at aashna poutily and cried again*

btw, what i think about the story is that it looks quiet promising, i don't know if i can warm up to the fact that Zoya is already married to someone else but then it wouldn't have been a dark story if AsYa were married from the start! LOL

And here she is..back from her alleged vacation😲 πŸ˜† were u really on a vacation..or just gone cos of the whole...KSG is gone..and the world has stopped spinning depression??? or was it ur many essays u were to write😲..
Well ur here now...n Ya I wont ask of any proof cos I knw how intelligent ur...ofcourse u knew..they werent married..how could u not have...u and ur brain are meant for bigger...mysteries..n this one was just so predictable..so no need to sit in a corner n cry..n look at me,pout n cry again...Aashna knows that Sadie...knew...
n as for the story...dont worry bout bein warm gal...wen I plan to keep it hot...n them not bein married..will add on to the fire dont u think?? isnt forbidden a word that...turns ppl onπŸ˜†
n so thats how it starts..they r happy in their spaces..but fate..(in this case thats meπŸ˜‰)
has other plans...n hopefully the twist in which I get them together...will not only stay away from infidelity..but will also make the journey..hot n heavy and reachin up to that undyin..forever and always kinda love...that heals ur heart n makes u soar...*sitting here...n magnifying everything...
just to rope Sadie in*πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but ya...have faith...(boy how many times have I said that in the last few days😲...n it shall be worth it..I promise...πŸ˜›
Edited by starslinedup - 10 years ago
jasminerose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow this is very interesting and different. Took me by surprise. Looking forward to read more.
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starslinedup

And here she is..back from her alleged vacation😲 πŸ˜† were u really on a vacation..or just gone cos of the whole...KSG is gone..and the world has stopped spinning depression??? or was it ur many essays u were to write😲..

Well ur here now...n Ya I wont ask of any proof cos I knw how intelligent ur...ofcourse u knew..they werent married..how could u not have...u and ur brain are meant for bigger...mysteries..n this one was just so predictable..so no need to sit in a corner n cry..n look at me,pout n cry again...Aashna knows that Sadie...knew...
n as for the story...dont worry bout bein warm gal...wen I plan to keep it hot...n them not bein married..will add on to the fire dont u think?? isnt forbidden a word that...turns ppl onπŸ˜†
n so thats how it starts..they r happy in their spaces..but fate..(in this case thats meπŸ˜‰)
has other plans...n hopefully the twist in which I get them together...will not only stay away from infidelity..but will also make the journey..hot n heavy and reachin up to that undyin..forever and always kinda love...that heals ur heart n makes u soar...*sitting here...n magnifying everything...
just to rope Sadie in*πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but ya...have faith...(boy how many times have I said that in the last few days😲...n it shall be worth it..I promise...πŸ˜›

oh i really was on the best vacation ever! it was bliss!

Anyhoo yaay aashna believes me woohoo! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know aashu it's just the beginning many secrets are yet to unravel and many twists are in line and i'm waiting for them because i know aashna will never disappoint me, she values her life way too much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as for the whole ksg depression thing well i never was so much of a ksg shipper but i mourned for a whole two days and now im fine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and in the last para of your reply i just saw one thing - hot and heavy! ☺️

damn girl dont look at me like that you know me and my one track mind 🀣

haw you said no infidelity which means i aint getting any hot n heavy for a very long time haha kidding... maybe im not... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

im waiting for the update of that prequel! whens that coming up? with so many stuff going on i really wanna read something light πŸ˜†
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --starstruck--

oh i really was on the best vacation ever! it was bliss!

Anyhoo yaay aashna believes me woohoo! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know aashu it's just the beginning many secrets are yet to unravel and many twists are in line and i'm waiting for them because i know aashna will never disappoint me, she values her life way too much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as for the whole ksg depression thing well i never was so much of a ksg shipper but i mourned for a whole two days and now im fine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and in the last para of your reply i just saw one thing - hot and heavy! ☺️

damn girl dont look at me like that you know me and my one track mind 🀣

haw you said no infidelity which means i aint getting any hot n heavy for a very long time haha kidding... maybe im not... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

im waiting for the update of that prequel! whens that coming up? with so many stuff going on i really wanna read something light πŸ˜†

O then greatπŸ˜›...vacations are always just so..worth leaving everything behind for..πŸ˜ƒrite..
LOL...ya...Its a mystrey afterall so yes secrets n crazy shit's bout the hit the fan...🀣n gal...I do value my life...but I knw..u aint a killer...quite the opposite I'd sayApprove
Well...then...Phew on the whole KSG debacle...that u havent lost ur sanity over it...πŸ˜› yes it was depressing...but eh..it happened...πŸ€”
N ya...I said that just to lure u in...the hot and heavy part...cos I know wat floats ur boat..if u know what I meanπŸ˜‰.. I very well know the track ur mind so often likes to venture to...πŸ˜†
N as for the hot n heavy...not anytime soon..but a lotta crazy things to add to the misery...adding up for a boom...πŸ˜†
Ok n as for the prequel..so here's the deal...I got...umm 5 days before I leave for India...for 6 weeks...n I doubt durning me being home bound..I'll be able to update...so I am trying my best to write a few fromative chapters for this FF...before I am gone...but I guess I'll try to update Lovestruck...just for u...lovestruck...for starstruck...🀣
-StarsLinedUp- thumbnail

Originally posted by: elenaa

Res!

this will be unreserved in the morning! :)

So wen is this morning happening???πŸ˜†